Chapter 21

You Are My Sun; You Are My Moon. No, You Are My Little Angel (Sequel to Day time: Like a Human. Night time: Like a Monster)

 

I closed my eyes, in attempt to relax.

*Aish… I’m so sick of these annoying nightmares!!! I can never get any sleep! UGH, I HATE THIS!!!*

Suddenly, my air was cut off by a tight hug. I opened my eyes,

“Sandeul oppa!!! What do you want?!”

I saw him and Baro oppa standing in front of me. He pouted,

“Aww… Are you not in a good mood?”

“Neh… I had a hard time sleeping last night… and I’m exhausted from school.”

He pondered for a few seconds, before Baro oppa whispered something in his ear and his face lit up.

“Wait here, and close your eyes again!”

“Okie doke~” I closed my eyes.

I could tell that Sandeul oppa left.

“Baro oppa, what did you tell him?”

He answered,

“Oh, nothing…”

“I don’t believe you…”

About five minutes later, Sandeul oppa came back. I heard some rustling, as if he was moving a plastic bag. He walked over and said,

“Hold out your hands.”

I did as he told me to and something semi heavy was put in my hand. I heard a smile in both Baro oppa’s and Sandeul oppa’s voices,

“Open your eyes!!!”

I opened my eyes to see a cake in my hands. It said,

“To Erin-ah! <3

SANDEUL OPPA and Baro oppa LOVE YOU!!!!

PS. DEULLIE OPPA LOVES YOU MORE!!! <3 <3 <3”

“Yahhh!!!! Why is my name normal sized and yours in caps?! And what’s with the message at the bottom?!” Baro oppa asked Sandeul oppa.

Sandeul oppa sheepishly smiled,

“Cause it was part of my aegyo? Kekeke… Don’t worry, I only love her as a sister!!!”

Baro oppa playfully glared at him and a smile silently crept onto my face. I didn’t know why, but this just made me a load happier than I was earlier. Plus, it’s been a while since I last talked with and hung out with Sandeul oppa. I’d forgotten how hilarious his personality was. If anything, he was the humor in B1A4, he always did something funny to cheer everyone up.

We decided to eat the cake ourselves until dinner was ready. Jinyoung oppa nagged at us for eating cake before dinner, but he eventually calmed down. I fed Roo after we finished eating and then I went back to the couch and laid down. Everyone except for CNU oppa and Seven oppa went hunting, as I started thinking about all of my nightmares. Why was I having so many nightmares all of the sudden? It started ever since I got kidnapped by Super Junior!

*Aish… When will all of this stop? I’m so tired of being tired every day!*

I thought deeper into my nightmares.

*Why is everyone always dying and I’m being blamed for it? Aigoo… I don’t know!*

I sighed and rolled over, only to fall off of the couch and landing hard on my back.

“Mmmhm…. Aish…”

Seven oppa walked over with a packet of blood and chuckled,

“I think you were thinking too hard about something…”

He helped me up and we both sat on the couch.

I nodded,

“Neh~ I’m still bugged about my nightmares…”

“Maybe it’ll help if you describe what happens? So far, only you and Baro-ah know what’s been going on in your dreams.” he suggested.

I thought about it for a little. I sighed and gave in,

“Alright… you promise that you won’t tell anyone?” I held out a pinkie.

He smiled,

“I promise.” He linked his pinkie with mine.

I told him all about my nightmares, and left out when I wake up to feeling my shoulder blades hurting.

“Maybe you’re just worried that you’ll lose us?” he suggested.

“I-I don’t know… I don’t feel like you guys will ever leave me…”

-Seven’s POV-

As Erin-ah told me about her nightmares, as I sipped at some blood. Her nightmares seemed to interest me. I still hadn’t forgotten about how there’s something special about her. It also seemed like her nightmares were getting extraordinary as each day passed.

*It’s better to not tell her about it yet…*

“Maybe you’re just worried that you’ll lose us?” I suggested.

“I-I don’t know… I don’t feel like you guys will ever leave me…” she pondered.

As she talked some more, I had a feeling that she was hiding something from me. I wasn’t sure about what it was, but I figured,

*If she’s going to hide something and not mention anything about it, then she’s not ready to talk about it yet.*

We continued to talk about her nightmares. I suddenly asked her,

“This may be a bit personal, but do you think that Baro-ah would bite you in reality? Do you think he’s the kind of person who would do it?”

She paused for a few seconds. She answered,

“Honestly, I don’t think so. He seems too gentle or… I don’t know. His personality is… different.”

I cocked my head and asked,

“What do you mean by different?”

She replied,

“His personality in general might be really serious and really cold towards others, but his other personality comes out when he’s with his friends and us. He turns gentle and fun loving and really caring. Sure, he might be cold to his friends too, but it’s in a playful way… Yet at the same time, he’s really mature, and hardly ever acts childish. I mean, and when he strives for something, he tries his hardest to get it because he hates failure and doesn’t like giving up. He’s just… different. You don’t really find someone like that everyday…”

I nodded, agreeing with her explanation.

“And as for Sungmin and Henry?” I asked with my eyebrows raised.

“Well… I think they would bite but only playfully. Sungmin oppa has already bit me, but that was only to help me get out of trouble…”

We sat there in silence for a few seconds. She sighed in relief and said,

“Seven oppa?”

“Neh?”

She smiled,

“…Thank you for talking things out… I feel a little better now that I spilled a lot of what was going on in my mind…”

I smiled,

“It’s not a problem.”

We got started on our homework together, and I was able to finish in two minutes. Since I got bored, I decided to help Erin-ah with her homework. After an hour had passed, I picked up someone’s scent nearby… Maybe about five hundred feet away from the house.

*Ah… It smells like Big Bang… I wonder how they’ve been?*

I continued to help Erin-ah for homework until one of them knocked on the door. I went over to find Big Bang smiling at me. GD-ah asked,

“Is Erin-ah here? I wanna hug her! This time she won’t escape, she even promised!!!”

I smiled,

“Of course she is! Come in!”

Big Bang walked in and GD-ah went to surprise Erin-ah as CNU-ah came out of his room to greet the others.

-Erin’s POV-

I was in the middle of writing one of my last poems for my poetry project, when suddenly I felt arms around my waist, and squeeze me super tightly along with picking me up and out of the chair.

“Y-Y-YAHH!!!!” I screamed in surprise and dropped my pencil.

“Didja miss me?”

“G-GD oppa!!! You scared me!”

I pouted and hugged him back. He actually let go of me and told me to go greet the others. I smiled and ran and pounced on Daesung oppa.

“Ai…. Erin-ah!!!!” He gave me that famous angelic grin.

“Hi Daesung oppa!”

“Hello~”

“What are you guys doing here?”

He pouted,

“What? Can’t your friends check on you every once in a while?”

I answered,

“Neh, it’s just that I didn’t expect you guys to come today!”

“Ah, I see… Well, go say hi to the others!!!”

I smiled,

“Neh, I will~”

I went over to Top and Taeyang oppas who were talking with Seven oppa.

“Hi guys~”

They paused their talking and smiled at me.

“Hi Erin-ah!!! How have you been?”

I responded,

“Ehh~ not to great and not too bad… How about you guys?”

“We’ve been fine…”

I suddenly asked,

“Wait… Where’s Seungri oppa?”

It looked like the both of them were about to laugh, but Taeyang oppa answered,

“Um… I think he’s gonna get a ride here…”

“Eh? But don’t you vampires just zoom over-“

Suddenly, I felt a lot of weight on my shoulders and around my waist.

“ERIN-AH!!!!!”

“Y-Yah!! S-Seungri oppa! Y-You’re too heavy!!!”

I fell backwards from the weight. Everyone paused and stared at us. An awkward second passed before everyone burst out laughing at Big Bang’s crazy maknae. He released me and the both of us got up. We talked for a while until the rest of B1A4 came back. I went over to Baro oppa and glomped him. I didn’t know why, but I just had that random urge to hug him as tightly as I could.

“Hi Baro oppa! :D”

“Hi Erin-ah~”

Everyone seemed to freeze as if they sensed someone near. And they didn’t like that someone. Seven oppa stood closer to me as Big Bang gathered around me in a tight circle and B1A4 made a line in front of us. Sandeul oppa slowly walked over to a covered window, and lightly moved the curtain. He squinted at the light in his eyes and blinked a couple of times before looking around a little. Little did we know that a figure was seeping through the ground below me. A hand tightly gripped around my ankle and pulled me under. I screamed as my body turned transparent and sank into the ground. Everyone turned and yelled my name, and attempted to grab me. If anything, they went straight through me and five other figures jumped through the window.

 

 

i updated again!!! :DD wow, im on a roll!!! anyways, please don't forget to comment and subscribe!!! it gives me motivation to write more!!!