Chapter 25

You Are My Sun; You Are My Moon. No, You Are My Little Angel (Sequel to Day time: Like a Human. Night time: Like a Monster)

 

My vision had stayed black for a rather long time. My body felt numb and really heavy as if something else was laying on top of me. I had nothing to do except stay like that in my own boredom. I got annoyed by this and tried my hardest to sit up. Surprisingly, it was as easy as just sitting up normally! I got up, and again, it was really easy, and my body felt as light as a feather!

*Why does my body feel this way?*

I suddenly looked at my arms, and they were transparent!

*Whaaaaa?*

I looked at my feet, and my entire body was transparent!

*Am I a ghost or something?*

I looked around and saw something that I did not want to see. It was my very first nightmare about everyone, coming true…

It was completely pitch black and nothing could be seen. I heard multiple voices echo in my head,

“We are coming for you. You can run, but you cannot hide.”

They kept on repeating that, and each and every time, it gave me the chills. Suddenly, I felt a humongous pain in my shoulder blades. I screamed, but my voice didn’t come out. Nothing happened, just simple vibration waves coming out of my mouth with no sound. It was almost like I was deaf and could only pick up some vibrations, but no sound was heard from my own voice. I looked over my back to see if anything happened to it, but nothing happened. Out of the darkness, I saw lots of blood stained on the ground. Everything seemed to be in black and white. I looked around and saw everyone that I knew, laid on the ground with open wounds and blood pouring out of their corpses. For all of the vampires I knew, green specs rose from their bloodied bodies.

GD oppa was staring at me, sorrow filled in his eyes. He opened his arms up,

One… last… hug?..... P-Please…

I walked over to him and kneeled by his side. I wrapped my arms around him, and just before he was about to envelope me, his arms dropped on top of my back, and sunk back to his sides as his body completely burst into green specs before floating away. I slowly got up, and looked around some more. Suddenly, I saw Sungmin oppa. I walked over and kneeled down next to his dying body.

I-I tried… I-I’m sorry… I c-couldn’t help you any faster…”

His hand reached for my head, and he lightly played with my hair before bursting into the green specs. Tears poured down my face. Why was everyone dying? I looked around some more and I saw Jonghyun oppa with Roo laying in his arms. I hesitantly walked over and kneeled next to him. I tried petting Roo, but he looked at me and growled, snapping at my fingers.

*What’s going on?!*

Jonghyun oppa glared at me charismically.

H-How could you?! W-Why would y-you do such a th-thing?! You’re my one and only sister! I-I won’t ever forgive you!”

His body burst into green specs as Roo laid there alone, lifelessly curled up on Jonghyun oppa’s non-existent chest. I took another look around.

*Seven oppa! He would never hate or hurt me, right?! He’s under the Queen’s orders!*

I quickly found his body near Sungmin oppa’s. He gave me an exhausted gaze.

“No matter what you’ve d-done… I sh-shall eventually forgive you… but not now…”

His eyes closed and his body burst into green specs.

More unfamiliar voices echoed in my head,

“You did this…”

“We are coming for you. You can run, but you cannot hide.”

“You did this…”

“We are coming for you. You can run, but you cannot hide…….”

You shall pay.”

My heart suddenly slowed. After a minute, it throbbed in pain as my curse mark started burning. My vision blurred as I was knocked over by a shadow. I felt like I was falling backwards forever and ever into the never ending abyss. My heart kept on slowing and slowing until it was almost gone. The curse mark had spread completely around my entire body, causing me to scream another silent scream.

My screaming stopped when a ghostly figure appeared above me and cupped my cheek with his hand. It seemed as if he was falling too and just hovering over my body. It was Baro oppa. His face was three inches away from mine and his bright red eyes bored into mine. He looked completely emotionless as hate and sorrow filled his eyes. He asked,

Why?

I couldn’t find any words to say back to him. I was too stunned to actually hear his clear voice.

Why did you do this? I loved you… You’ve betrayed me… Why?

For the first time ever, I saw tears pile up in his eyes and they slowly dropped onto my cheeks…

*How is this possible…? We’re falling with me on the bottom, and yet his tears land onto me…*

He held my head in front of his and he rested his cool forehead against mine.

I don’t care if you still love me… I hate you for what you’ve done…

He put his arms around my shoulders, crushing my chest, making it harder for me to breathe along with worsening my curse mark’s pain. The voices echoed in my head once more,

“You did this…”

“We are coming for you. You can run, but you cannot hide.”

I hysterically shook my head side to side and screamed,

“Get out of my head!!!!”

I still wasn’t able to hear my own voice.

They continued,

“You did this…”

“We are coming for you. You can run, but you cannot hide.”

Tears poured down my cheeks as my heart became slower and painfully struggled.

*This can’t be Baro oppa… He’d never hate anyone…*

He crushed my body even harder as he slowly brought his mouth to my throat…

*No… This really can’t be Baro oppa…. He wouldn’t…*

I felt his tongue lightly swipe over my throat before I felt his fangs poke at the skin.

I’m sorry, Erin-ah… I really did love you, but now I don’t think that I can say the same thing about you right now…

He dug his fangs deeply into my neck. My heart started to feel heavy. My heart was weeping. My heart was dying. There was immediate pressure added onto my head, similar to when Kikwang hand mind controlled me.

At this time, I would have woken up to Baro oppa shaking me, but I didn’t wake up! Minutes passed and my body felt heavier as each second passed by. Baro oppa finally pulled away from my neck, and suddenly stared at me. I didn’t have the strength to look at him anymore and closed my eyes. A few seconds had passed and I suddenly felt his soft, cold lips against mine. He opened my mouth somehow and I felt something pour into my mouth. It tasted kind of rusty, yet rich…

*What… is this?*

I opened my eyes and my back finally hit something solid. Color was brought back to my sight, and Baro oppa was still in the middle of kissing me. I tasted what ever was in my mouth, and looked beside me. His wrist had a small wound on it and it was bleeding rather fast. I couldn’t do anything about what was happening and swallowed his blood.

He pulled away and his lips. I felt my body suddenly run cold and then into a firey burn. I rolled onto my side, not liking this feeling.

*What’s going on? Baro oppa, what did you do to me?*

He shushed me and told me that he forgave me and stayed beside me as I heard everyone screaming at each other.

*Wait, everyone’s still alive?*

“NOT FOR LONG!!!!” one of the Elites screamed, as if he heard my thoughts.

The Elites and Teen Top kept on fighting against my friends. Suddenly, someone in Teen Top attacked Baro oppa and led him away from me. My body started shuddering, and I had no idea why!

Chunji suddenly appeared in front of me, smirking. I cursed in my head, and tried crawling away, starting to feel my body become weak as it continued to burn on. Chunji crawled ontop of me, and kissed me on the lips. I started struggling against him, but it only made him do worse things to me. I opened my mouth to scream, but again, he only shoved his tounge in my mouth. My muscles felt like they were burning now, and I just stopped struggling. I just let Chunji do what he wanted. I suddenly felt his hand slide up my shirt. I twitched at the feeling of his cold hands against my hot skin, accidentally making my lips press harder against his.

It was the wrong thing to do.

Baro oppa had thrown Teen Top off of him and looked in my direction, and it looked like I was kissing Chunji back. He finally pulled away and smirked at Baro oppa, as my muscles stopped burning. I heard several snaps come from my bones, and all of my joints pop before I out. The last thing I heard was Chunji whisper to me,

“Your Baro oppa had just forgiven you, and turned you into a vampire to keep you by his side… And now he’d just seen what just happened. What are you going to do now?”

That was the last thing I remembered before waking up against a wall. I looked around and I saw that the battle was still going on. Suddenly, my throat was burning. I had a strange craving for something. I looked around for something to drink, but found nothing.

Feeling powerful and strong, I stood up and ran away from where I was. My vision was clearer, sharper and easy to see. My sides were blurring as I ran, which confused me. I looked down, and my legs were in a blurr! I came to a room in the castle that I was in, and it had a door that lead outside. I quickly opened the door and saw a waterfall! I ran over to it, and drank as much water as I could. As much as I drank, none of the water seemed to quench my thirst. I smelled something delicious nearby. I couldn’t make out what it was, but I decided to go find it. The scent brought me back to the battling area, and I saw a guy just passing by. The strong scent was coming from him! I ran over and dug my fangs into his neck.

*…Wait… Fangs?!*

He screamed and struggled against me, which surprisingly he couldn’t get out of my grip! I wasn’t generally a strong person. Less than a minute passed and he dropped to the ground. I my lips, taking in the taste of his…. BLOOD!?!

*Oh yeah… Chunji did say that Baro oppa turned me into a vampire… I hope Chunji didn’t do anything when I was out…*

I felt a lot better, and I no longer felt thirsty. I looked at the battle that was going on. I grew irritated at this, and I knew that they weren’t exactly fighting for a reason. I clenched my fist and I felt something form in my fist. I looked at what I was holding and it was a golden bow and arrow! I heard the Queen’s voice in my head,

“If you must use it, then use it.”

I had no idea how to shoot an arrow, and thought hard about it. I opened up my wings and flew up and above everyone. I screamed at them,

“YAH!!! EVERYBODY JUST STOP!!!!!”

My hands felt warm and glowed blue, and I shot an arrow straight into the ground. The arrow flew at a high speed and exploded with blue smoke, knocking everyone off of their feet. Everyone was silent as they looked up at me. I lightly panted and looked at everyone. I flew back to the ground and lightly let myself down. I had my eyes closed, attempting to calm myself down.

“Kikwang,”

“Neh?”

“Hand me your sword…”

 

 

i updatd!! :DD please comment and subscribe~