Chapter 23

You Are My Sun; You Are My Moon. No, You Are My Little Angel (Sequel to Day time: Like a Human. Night time: Like a Monster)

 

One of Ryosuke’s clones bent down next to me and silently comforted me. He rubbed my back and stared at me in concern as I continued to cry.

Minutes passed and I forced myself to stop crying. I still sniffled and I stood up. I glared at the six remaining Elite Vampires. They stared back at me in curiousity. The clone that was comforting me got up and the other clones looked at me in concern.

I stepped out from the circle of clones and walked foreward. I closed my eyes to keep my sanity within me. I felt anger boil up inside me and I felt my body temperature rise. I opened my eyes and stared at the ground where a familiar bloodied body laid. He was weakened and was dying. It was the body of the man I knew too well. There were multiple other familiar bloodied bodies, which were the rest of B1A4, Seven oppa, Sungmin oppa, Henry oppa, SHINee, Big Bang and Beast, and they were just barley alive too. There was just one of them that made my heart drop.

I walked over and kneeled down next to Baro oppa’s body. His lips were slightly parted, and I knew that he was still alive but just barely even hanging onto life. I stared at his face for a few seconds until I noticed inside his mouth that his fangs had popped out. I brought my finger to his mouth and suddenly, a familiar hand gently grabbed my wrist.

I looked at Baro oppa’s face. His eyes were opened, sending me a message that could be anything. He didn’t transfer any thoughts to me, nor did I even think about anything. Tears continued to roll down my cheeks as Baro oppa laid there in a large pool of his own blood. He didn’t let go of my hand and held it on top of his chest. Once my fingers touched his chest, the familiarity of my heart started racing.

*We are bonded lovers.* I heard him say in my head.

*N-N-Neh.*

Suddenly, I heard a smooth velvety voice erupt from one of the Elites.

“I will keep everyone alive on one condition.”

I slowly looked up at the male that spoke.

“I will keep them alive, if you are willing to marry all of us male Elites, and become a vampire yourself.”

I looked down at Baro oppa who had looked at me pleadingly. All of my friends had barely even opened their eyes with the last of their will power, and stared at me. I really wanted everyone to live. I heard an echo in my head,

“Don’t do it.”

I didn’t know which path to take. Let everyone pass away, and live in peace, or marry three men who I’ll never love, become a vampire and betray everybody’s hearts. I closed my eyes, choosing the side that I knew that I was going to regret.

“F-Fine… I’ll do it…”

A smirk appeared on all of the male Elites as my friends stared at me in awe.

“You may be a smart human, but you’re also foolish to think we’d really keep them alive.”

*Eh?*

I didn’t have time to think of anything else or say anything, due to an incredible force against my body. I landed on my back fifteen feet away from where I originally was. The three male Elites had pinned me down on the ground with an almost ferocious look in their eyes. One of them covered my eyes with their hand, as I lost consciousness. Everything had turned to a fuzzy white.

“Erin-ah… Why?”

I looked around and saw my friends around me. Baro oppa had a sad look in his eyes as he stared at me.

“Why? Why did you agree to marry them? You’re only going to get killed.”

“I… I didn’t want to lose you guys… And I didn’t want to live miserably without you guys. I’m really sorry…”

-Baro’s POV-

I saw the three Elites knock Erin-ah over. I wanted to try my hardest and fight them off, but sleepiness started to overcome me. I looked around and it seemed like everyone else felt the same. Sooner than I knew it, I lost consciousness. I was standing in the middle of white space with everybody, including Erin-ah. I felt frustration swim around in my head.

I found the courage to calmly ask her,

“Erin-ah… Why?”

She turned and stared at us. I continued to ask,

“Why? Why did you agree to marry them? You’re only to get killed.”

“I…I didn’t want to lose you guys… And I didn’t want to live a miserably without you guys. I’m really sorry…”

I sighed and kept myself from yelling at her and throwing a tantrum. I did the thing that I never I thought I would do. I felt angry tears roll down my cheeks, as I shook my head.

“Erin-ah… You’ve betrayed me… You’ve betrayed all of us…”

Suddenly, I felt an elegant presence nearby. Our eyes widened as we recognized who it was, and all of us bowed respectfully. The Queen had arrived in our vision. She had gone up to everyone and whispered something to them, and they disappeared. She had finally made her way to me. She rested her hand on my shoulder and lifted my chin to look at her. She looked like a goddess. She whispered,

“Get up… Fight for your loved one…”

My body suddenly felt light as she and Erin-ah had faded from my sight. I blinked and suddenly, I was back on the castle floor. I blinked a couple of times, and felt my energy being replenished.

-Erin’s POV-

Baro oppa sighed, probably keeping himself from yelling at her and throwing a tantrum. He did the thing that I never I thought he would ever do in front of others. Angry tears rolled down his cheeks, as he shook his head.

“Erin-ah… You’ve betrayed me… You’ve betrayed all of us…”

Everyone had hurt expressions on their faces. They avoided eye contact with me and shook their heads in disappointment in me. I looked passed them and saw a figure in the distance approach us. She looked familiar from afar, and suddenly everyone bowed respectfully at her. That was when I suddenly realized that it was the Queen! She went up to everyone, whispering something to them before they vanished. The last one she approached was Baro oppa, and he finally vanished after she whispered something to him. She finally approached me. She gracefully hugged me, and held me at an armslength away,

“You do realize what you have gotten yourself into, right?”

I looked away,

“Neh… I’m so emotionally and mentally confused right now, that I don’t know what to do anymore…”

She gave me a gentle and understanding smile and said,

“Well, let us sit down for a while. We have time to talk things out.”

We sat down at a bench nearby.

“So, explain everything that has happened since I’ve last seen you, Erin-ah.”

-Baro’s POV-

I quickly found the strength to sit up from where I was. It seemed that everyone else had felt the same, and one by one we eventually stood up as all of the six Elites stared at us in curiousity. The three male elites had thrown Erin-ah’s body around for a while, probably injuring her and had returned to their places.

My muscles seemed to be a little sore, but I didn’t let it bug me. I still felt that strong betrayal from Erin-ah, and I still hadn’t forgiven her yet. But I still decided, why not try to fight the Elites? The six of them got into their similar and famous fighting stances. Not only myself, but everyone launched themselves back at the Elites to continue the fight we’d started earlier.

Hours had passed, and we were getting nowhere with this fight. Even though the Queen had replenished our energy, we were getting knocked back into the state we were in when Erin-ah had arrived. Elite vampires were extremely strong, there was no doubt about that, but we’ve killed two before.

I looked at Erin-ah’s body with sudden hate. She was still unconscious. I had this uneasy feeling about her. Something inside of me was suddenly changing. I suddenly had a deep desire to plunge my fangs deeply inside her neck. I didn’t want her as my lover anymore, she’d betrayed me! She’d given me a pathetic excuse! I…. I hated her for her decision!

*The worst part of it is that she agreed to become a monsterous vampire!!! AISH!!!!* I stopped in my tracks from attacking an Elite.

I held my head in my hands, as a headache started to form. I was overthinking things. I heard GD hyung yell,

“YAH!!! BARO-AH WATCH OUT!”

I let go of my head, but not in time to block or dodge an attack that hit me directly in my side. I skidded about thirty feet away from where I was. One of the Elites had roundhouse kicked me. I grunted and quickly got up and rejoined the fight.

-Erin’s POV-

I told the Queen about every little detail of what had happened from the last time we’d seen each other in Rain’s castle. She nodded every so often to show that she understood everything perfectly. I even told her about my nightmares, and told her about the truth about the pain in my shoulderblades. I continued to tell her about what had happened with Super Junior and Teen Top. When I finished she seemed to think for a few seconds. She said,

“I think you should continue your life with Baro-ah. He may now start to resent you for your decision, but there was nothing else that you could have done. Even though he may have his mind set against you, you should still fight for his love. Follow your heart, and listen to what it tells you to do.”

I nodded, taking in her advice. She added,

“You seem to remind me of someone… A young human with a forbidden relationship, always into trouble, a different curse mark and extraordinary dreams…”

She suddenly gasped in realization of something. She suddenly put a cool hand on my forehead, and her other went on my back. She commanded,

“Just relax for a moment.”

“Neh…”

She closed her eyes and her palms suddenly felt warm against me. Every five seconds, her palms got warmer and warmer until my chest feel weak. After a minute, I suddenly collapsed. But before I could hit the ground, she quickly captured me. She set me upright and my body went back to normal, as my shoulderblades throbbed. I gasped at the sudden feeling in my body. She cocked her head and looked intently at me. I awkwardly asked,

“Um… Not to be rude, but… What just happened?”

My vision started to fade.

Her lips curved into a smile,

“I haven’t seen someone like you in seven hundred years… But I cannot speak of it right now… Your body is in danger, so I shall heal you…”

 “Wait!  What do you mean by seven hundred years?”

Right before everything faded, the last whisper I heard was,

“You shall understand, in due time.”

Everything went black for two minutes. I woke up and I was still in the castle. My body seemed to be in some intense pain. I felt my curse mark and shoulderblades suddenly throb to the rhythm of my heartbeat. It didn’t burn or hurt, it just… Throbbed. I felt my body heal itself, probably from the Queen’s indirect power to me. I slowly sat up, taking notice that everyone was fighting against the Elites.

I found enough strength to stand up, but my breathing was uneven. I bent over, so that my hands rested on my knees. Suddenly, it felt like millions of needles were being stabbed into my cursemark, down my collarbones, around my waist and swirling around my forearms. I doubled over at the pain and fell back to the ground, silently screaming at the pain. Ten slow minutes passed and the stabbing finally stopped. Only a small stinging remained under my skin. I gasped for air and looked at my arms. There were now blood red tattoo marks swirling around them, and they went around my waist and ended at my cursemark. The tattoo marks spelled out words in an unidentified language.

*It’s definitely not Korean… But somehow… It looks familiar…*

I heard the Queen’s faded voice say in my head,

“Think hard… The language should look familiar to you.”

I was all of the sudden able to read it. On my left arm, it said,

“Love between two different creatures is forbidden,”

Then on my right arm, it said,

“But the special bond between two lovers can never be broken.”

I looked at my cursemark which already had the word ‘Torture’ written on it, but the tattoo marks expanded it into a sentence.

“Torture and pure hatred is the process to go through to show that you are fighting for your love. Happiness and joy is the truest and easiest way of expressing your love.”

As soon as I had finished reading that, suddenly an Elite Vampire stood in front of me with a vicious look. His eyes were an unnatural color of turquoise.

*He’s probably a mind controller!*

Baro oppa, Sungmin oppa and Henry oppa had stood beside him. Baro oppa’s eyes burned with hate. My heart clenched,

*Baro oppa…*

He muttered,

“I can’t forgive you…”

All three of them started to attack me! It was almost impossible for me to dodge them! Baro oppa had scratched me with his long nails, and gave me five nasty scratch marks across my waist. I screamed at the unbearable pain. Sungmin oppa had pinned me down on the ground. Now, I was truly afraid of Baro oppa and everyone else in this room. It seemed that they wanted to kill me! My heart was pounding and so were my shoulder blades. It was getting really unbearable now. I managed to barely scramble away from them. My breath was really short now and my entire back was now in huge pain. I didn’t even know why! The pain worsened and worsened as each second passed by. I continued to scramble away from Baro oppa, Sungmin oppa and Henry oppa. They trapped me in a corner and tears poured down my face.

*Baro oppa… why are you like this?*

I suddenly remember what the first half of the tattoo said against my collarbones.

“Torture and pure hatred is the process to go through to show that you are fighting for your love.”

*Maybe that’s why he’s acting that way?*

I squished myself against the corner, with my legs against my chest. Sungmin oppa and Henry oppa pulled me away from the corner by dragging me by the feet. Baro oppa got on top of me. He suddenly kissed me for a minute. It seemed hungry and yet reserved. He finally pulled away and whispered in my ear,

“I hate you…”

Those were the three words that I never wanted to hear from Baro oppa. I looked past him and saw Ryosuke-chan’s clones fighting against Sungmin oppa and Henry oppa. Everything seemed to be in a mess. I didn’t know what to do anymore. I was in the middle of my thoughts when I felt a sharp pain in my neck. It got worse and worse as each second passed by.

I tried to look down, and all I saw was Baro oppa’s head--

*He’s… He’s… No way…*

I couldn’t think straight anymore… He’d bitten me! I screamed as I felt venom quickly spread through my body. Time seemed to slow down, as everybody stopped what they were doing. The last hits, and attacks were made in the battle. The only thing that I heard was my heartbeat, and nothing else. I couldn’t hear my own scream or the sound of anybody fighting.

All of the sudden, a blinding light surrounded me and I felt two things tear through my back as Baro oppa had released his bite and fell off of me due to how bright it was. Everyone had stopped fighting, and shielded themselves from the light. Sound came back to me and my shoulderblades had felt a lot better, as if they’d expanded! The bright lights finally died down and everyone stared at me in awe. My back felt cold and so I covered myself with something rather soft. I looked at what it was and I saw… Wings?!

 

 

I UPDATED!!!! you guys like it?!