...A date?

Life Starts Here

Hello!”  A chorus of male voices chirped as they bowed toward the girls, who were currently standing open-mouthed in the doorway.  “We’re SHINee!!  Nice to meet you.”

 

Liz swallowed hard and looked to Mr. President, who grinned and nodded his head toward the guys.  Walking over, she trembled as the leader of the group, Onew, walked up to her and shook her hand.  “H-Hello.  My name is Elizabeth, and I’m the assistant choreographer for EXO.  It’s an h-honor to meet you guys; I’m a big fan.”

 

Onew grinned, nodding excitedly.  “We’ve heard a lot about you, Liz-ssi.  We actually requested to meet you, because we wanted to ask you something.”

 

Liz paused, looking at Mr. President who merely stared at her with a knowing smile.  “W-What’s that?”

 

We’ve been very impressed with your work.  Mr. President has shown us the videos you filmed with EXO, and we like the way you were able to make all the members different yet similar.  We’d like to ask if you’d be willing to perhaps choreograph a dance for us someday?”  The lead vocalist, Jonghyun, chirped as he smiled at the three girls.

 

Stopping in her tracks, she swallowed hard and felt a blush race across her cheeks.  Dimly she was aware of Cat running up and grabbing her arm, talking to her excitedly.  Blinking quickly, she forced a smile onto her face and nodded.  “I’d b-be honored, Jonghyun-ssi!”

 

But that’s not it.”  The lead rapper, Key declared as he stepped forward.  “We also really like Cat-ssi to be our makeup designer on some videos as well.”  Turning to the younger sister he smiled kindly and bowed, holding out his hand.  “Hello.”

 

H-Hi…”  She murmured, flushing as she accepted his hand and shook it nervously. 

 

What about me?!  Am I just chopped liver?”  Nana cried from the doorway, causing Mr. President to look at her sharply. 

 

Ah, Nana-ssi.  No, we did not forget about you.  You of course would work alongside Cat-ssi, following her from jobsite to jobsite.”  He spoke clearly and calmly, but with a hint that he was not enjoying her tone.  He waved his hand toward her, beckoning her closer.

 

Bowing her head sheepishly she came forward, shaking hands with the five members.  “It’s a pleasure to meet you all.  I love your music.”

 

Oh, well thank you.”  The maknae Taemin grinned, bobbing his head as he bowed to the girls.  “That’s always really nice to hear!”

 

The last of the guys, Minho, stepped forward and bowed deeply, smiling.  “We don’t know when we’ll be able to request you to do this.  It might be some time next year, but we wanted to see if you’d be interested in being a part of this with us.”

 

Absolutely!  We’re part of the SM family, so we’re ready, willing and able to help any way we can.”  Nana cried, giving the thumbs up to the members, Jonghyun laughing and giving it back and winking. 

 

Yahh!!  I like her fire.”  Jonghyun chuckled as her face turned red.

 

Well that’s it for today, guys.  You have rehearsals, and undoubtedly the girls have plans.  I just wanted you all to meet when there was a lull in both schedules.”  Mr. President intoned, turning around and walking back to his desk.  “Ladies, feel free to do whatever you’d like today.  I have a full body guard force on call for you, so when you scan your card to leave they’ll know immediately.  They won’t intrude on you, but instead just be able to get to you if you need them.”

 

Aishh… we heard about what happened, Nana-ssi.”  Jonghyun murmured seriously, frowning.  “We’re all glad you’re okay.  Same to you, Liz-ssi and Cat-ssi, with the saesangs.  It’s not really easy being a part of the KPop world, but we’re thankful that EXO was able to help you guys.”

 

Were any of you hurt?”  Key murmured nervously, looking at Cat with worried eyes.

 

Well… Liz was in the hospital for a few days due to a bad concussion, but I escaped with only some bruises.  They’re almost completely gone though!”  She smiled, feeling nervous under Key’s gaze.

 

I heard that you were… well, in a coma Liz-ssi.  Is that true?”  Onew asked quietly, then immediately held up his hands nervously.  “Y-You don’t have to answer that if you don’t want to.  I shouldn’t have pried!  I’m sorry.”  He bowed deeply, a 90 degree bow at the belly button.

 

Liz paused, her eyes wide.  Her bias, the leader of her favorite group, was bowing to her!  And, even more, was worried about her.  Gently she reached out and tapped his shoulder, bending over to look at him through his mop of hair.  “I’m up here.  My shoes are cute, yea, but they don’t talk much.”  Once he straightened she grinned nervously, seeing his eyes sparkle with warmth as he returned her smile.  “It’s okay, Onew-ssi.  Yes, I was in a coma.  They were worried about swelling, so they put me under to let me rest.  I’ve made a full recovery now, so don’t worry!”

 

He nodded, then looked at his watch, his eyes flicking wide open.  “Aishhh!!  We’re running late!  C’mon guys, we have to go.  Ladies, have a good day!”  With the rest of SHINee he bowed, then they all scurried out, waving to the girls as they left.

 

Guys… we just met SHINee.”  Liz breathed as they were making their way back to the dorm.  They had spoken with Mr. President for a few minutes in regards to the incident at the beach, discussed their new protection detail, as well as a few legalities they needed to work out.  “I shook Onew’s hand!”

 

Cat chuckled, shaking her head as she shoved her hands into her pockets.  “You’re fangirling so hard!”

 

“Yaaaah!  Like you didn’t see the way Key looked at you.”  Nana smirked, raising her eyebrow at Cat who flushed faintly.  “Looks like Sehun may have some competition.”  She teased, nudging Cat with her elbow.

 

“Oh I highly doubt that.”  Cat whispered, looking up and seeing that the boys’ nerf fight had now extended to the hall way.  “Oh jeez…”

 

We can’t leave you alone, can we?!”  Liz cried, causing all twelve heads to whip around and stare at her wide eyed.  “We’re gone for twenty minutes and you wreck the hallway.  Niiice.”

 

How’d your meeting go?”  Suho called from the end of the hallway, popping up from behind a chair, holding his nerf gun out in front of him. 

 

Fine, Mr. President wanted to discuss with us some business opportunities.”  Cat smiled at Sehun, who also appeared around an overturned couch and winked at her.  “We were given the day off actually!”

 

Excellent!  What should we do!?”  Chanyeol chirped, popping from around the corner. 

 

I don’t know about you guys, but I’d like to just stay home and watch movies.”  Nana shrugged, looking at Tao who smiled softly, understanding she didn’t really want to leave the building.  “Anyone else want to join me?”  Almost all the guys’ hands raised, except for Chanyeol and Sehun’s, who looked over at the girls curiously.  “What about you two?”   Nana questioned, raising her eyebrow at them.

 

I don’t know.  I’d like to go out and about.”  Liz shrugged, then looked at Chanyeol.  “What would you like to do?” 

 

Why don’t we go to the boardwalk?  We’ll go out to eat or something?”  Sehun suggested, and Chanyeol cheered excitedly.  “Okay, sounds good!  Everyone can get ready, and then we’ll go, yea?”

 

That’s a great idea; I want to get out of this skirt anyway.”  Liz grumbled, stretching and catching Chanyeol’s eyes staring at her hungrily.  “Don’t get any ideas, Channie.”

 

I think he already did!”  Xiumin chuckled, waggling his eyebrows at Liz who flushed and rolled her eyes. 

 

Can I come?!”  Kris cried, popping up from behind a large plant. 

 

The guys laughed, shaking their heads.  “Idiot, they’re going out on a date.  You can’t tag along!”  Chen chuckled, shaking his head.  “I’m sure they’ll bring you along another day.”

 

Fiiiine…”  He pouted, folding his arms over his chest. 

 

Liz laughed, shaking her head.  “Yes yes, we’ll take you next time.  But now you guys should probably clean this hallway up before Mr. President sees it.  Or you’ll be in troubleeee!!”  Laughing, she turned around and walked toward the elevator.  “Chanyeol, Sehun?  We’ll meet you downstairs in say, twenty minutes?”

 

I’m going to stay and help them clean up, guys.  I’ll see you when you get back!”  Nana chirped, waving to their backs as they walked to the door, then put her hands on her hips and stared at the mess they had made.  “Yaaaa…. How can you guys make such a mess?!”

 

Cat and Liz chuckled as the elevator doors closed, pressing the button to head to their floor.  “Are you going to change?”  Liz asked, looking at her sister’s outfit. 

 

“I think so.  I would like to… well… impress.”  She chuckled, shrugging her shoulders.  “This is more for professional situations, I think.”  Stepping through the opened door, she rubbed her shoulders and sighed as she unlocked their room.  “I just don’t know what to wear.”

 

“Can I pick?!”  Liz begged, grabbing her sister’s arm and tugging on it.  “Please please pleeeeease?!”

 

“Fine!  Just let my arm go before you rip it off.”  Cat cried, shaking her sister loose.  “Just don’t dress me like a hoe.  I would like to make it to our date without Sehun trying to tear my clothes off.”

 

Liz laughed and shook her head, grabbing her hand and pulling her back to her own room.  “Fiiiiine.  But you have to trust me, and you can’t look until I’m done.  Deal?”

 

“Deal.”  Cat sat down on the edge of the bed, unclipping her heels and putting them the side.  “I’m kind of nervous.  This is the first time we’re going on a date-like adventure with just the guys.  We won’t have the other guys around to sort of be a buffer.  It’s just the four of us!”

 

“Kitty Cat, just relax.  You like Sehun, yea?”

 

“Well, duh.”

 

“Then calm down!  He’s crazy about you so just relax.  Everything will be fine.”  She cooed, digging around in her closet.  “Ah!  Yes.  Here we go.  Wear this!”  Throwing a bundle of clothes at her sister, she chuckled as she fell back in surprise.

 

“…Seriously?!  These?!” 

 

“Oh just put them on!”

 

Sighing she stood, carrying the clothes out into her bathroom.  In a few moments she returned, rocking a pair of black leather pants, a white undershirt and a red leather biker jacket.  Her hair was now in a low ponytail and with a pair of red and black sneakers on her feet.  “How do I look?”

                        

 

“Feisty, definitely feisty.  I think Sehun is going to love the leather on you.”  Liz teased, waggling her eyebrow at her sister who groaned and rolled her eyes.  “Oh come on!  Do you deny it?  The guy can barely keep his hands off you when you’re wearing just normal jeans.”

 

“Yaaa!!  What about you and Chanyeol?  At least Sehun and I didn’t bang in the spare makeup room.”  Smirking she began air humping the door frame until Liz busted out laughing. 

 

“Oh I’m sure you would if he gave you the option!”  Liz protested, throwing balled up socks at Cat who giggled and dodged them.  “You just prefer being up against the wall.  Now let me get dressed so we can get downstairs.  We’re running late already!”

 

"Fiiine. Just hurry up." Cat giggled as she left the room, walking outside and adjusting the infinity ring on her finger, staring at it aimlessly. After a few moments Liz came out and Cat clapped her hands happily. "Awooo!! Looking y!"

 

Liz chuckled and shrugged, looking at her outfit. Acid washed jeans, black and gold sneakers, assorted jewelry, all finished with a black and leopard hat and glasses. "You're silly. But let's get going."

                                 

 

"Alright, alright. Jeeeez." Cat grumbled, grinning as they went from the room and back to the boy's hallway, which had been cleaned up quite well. Knocking on the door, she laughed as Sehun and Chanyeol dove out the door. "Excited much?"

 

"Yahhh!! Let's go already!" Chanyeol cried, grabbing Liz's hand and dragging her toward the elevator.

 

"B-Bye guys! Keep them under control Nana!" Cat called as Sehun dragged her after them as well. "Calm down Sehunnie! We're not in a rush."

 

"I'm just excited!" He grinned, grabbing her hand and lacing his fingers through hers. "It's... well it's really our first date." He murmured, a flush racing over his cheeks.

 

Pausing, Cat bit her lip and nodded, tucking into the elevator with Liz and Chayneol. Chanyeol had his arm around Liz's shoulder, and was chatting with her quietly. Sehun's hand was still in hers, and he leaned against the wall, just watching her through his lashes. They left the building and went to the van, chuckling as they saw their van followed immediately by a black security van.

 

"Where are we going?" Liz murmured, tucked in the back seat with Chanyeol as per the norm.

 

"You'll see." Sehun chuckled, resting his forehead against Cat's temple. "We think you'll like it."

 

"Oh we better." Cat teased, pouting playfully and laughing as Sehun frowned and flicked her nose. They rounded a corner, and suddenly Sehun and Chanyeol clapped their hands over the girl's eyes, chuckling. "Yaaaahh!! What are you guys doing!? If you mess up my makeup, I swear to god..." Cat grumbled, grabbing Sehun's wrists.

 

"Calm down, Cat-ah." He murmured in her ear, his deep voice sending shivers up her spine. "You'll see. Now just step out carefully." Gently he lead her forward out of the van, and into the chilly air. When she shivered he pulled her against his chest, wrapping his jacket around her and using it as an excuse to pull her against him.

 

Turning around in his grasp, she pulled his hands from her eyes and smiled at him, looking at him through his brown fringe. "I'm not looking, I promise..." She whispered, then stood on her tiptoes to press to his, relishing in the warmth that emanated from his chest.

 

"Alright lovebirds, that's enough." Chanyeol barked, laughing as he led Liz out in a similar manner. "Turn back around Cat; time to go in!"

 

"You ruin all my fun, hyung.." Sehun muttered, pulling his mouth centimeters from hers, and staring at her intently. "Turn around Cat-ah... Please." He murmured, gently placing his hands over her eyes.

 

"That's what he said?" Liz giggled, causing Cat to snort and flush. "Yeolie, where are we going!?"

 

"Aish, woman! Just wait will you?!" He whined, leading the girls past two swinging doors, immediately surrounding them with a very familiar sound.

 

"Bowling?!?!" Cat and Liz cried in unison, tearing the boy's hands from their eyes and clapping happily. "Oh boy, you're going down, Chanyeol." Liz smirked, looking up at the cocky boy.

 

 

 

-----------

 

Hey guysss!!! :3 Thanks for reading and remaining faithful!! -bows- It means a lot to me. I love EVERY ONE OF YOOOOU. <333~~~~

 

I'm on a roll with these chapters lately; even writing them when I'm supposed to be working... but shhhh... don't tell my boss okay? ;] I hope you guys like where it's going! You probably guessed it, but yes I took some inspiration from EXO Showtime, but I have some secrets and surprises in store. ;]

 

Keep reading! <33