Results.

Life Starts Here

Laughter pealed through the building as Cat and Nana pushed the boys into the dance room, Sehun jumping in enthusiastically, with Chanyeol, Suho and Baekhyun taking the slower approach.  The other eight boys came forward, chuckling and admiring the makeup skills of the girls, occasionally murmuring questions to Cat while looking nervously at Nana.

 

Finally, seeing Nana getting more nervous as more boys crowded around her, she held her hands up in front of her.  “Hey guys!  Can I have your attention real quick?”

 

Immediately they quieted, not used to hearing Cat be so loud.  Flushing nervously, Cat cleared and smiled shyly.  “I wanted to introduce you to someone that will be working with me quite a bit lately.  This is Nana, and she’s going to be my… well, my assistant I guess in the makeup department!  There will a few of you under her hand for makeup so she can get her feet wet, while I do the rest of you.”

 

Ooooh, Sehunnnnn-ah!  What if you’re not being done by Cat?”  Kris teased, nudging the maknae playfully.  Sehun laughed nervously, his face enflamed at Kris' unintentional innuendo. The boys didn't miss it at all, and surrounded Sehun immediately teasing him relentless.

 

"Yah! Stop it!" Liz barked, her fists on her hips as she stared down the boys in front of her. "You're embarassing the hyung, my sister, and ME! We have a guest, and you're making fools of yourselves. Now come on, line up and introduce yourselves!"

 

"...How should we line up?" Kris asked, looking at Liz nervously.

 

"....I don't know, by height. Go." She waved her hand tiredly, sighing as she ran her hands through her hair and stepping over to Nana, bowing slightly. "Sorry about these guys, they're usually pretty good. But for some reason... all this makeup has them excited. Goons."

 

Nana laughed, shaking her head nervously. "No no no! It's okay. They're certainly... characters."

 

"And that's being polite." Cat murmured, chuckling at the boys who were currently squabbling over height.

 

Finally the guys were finally lined up, and Liz turned around, raising her eyebrow at the guys. "Alright, go ahead. And be nice!"

 

"D.O!"

"Suho!"

"Chen!"

"Xiumin!"

"Baekhyun."

"Lay!"

"Luhan!"

"Sehun!"

"Kai!"

"Tao!"

"Chanyeol!"

"Kris."

Nana blinked, looking dumbfounded. "I'll tell you now... I'll have a really hard time remembering all your names buuuut... I'll do my best. And it's nice to meet you!" She grinned, bowing deeply at the guys in front of her.

 

"They're all really nice though. But if you really want to make sure that you're protected, go to Tao-ah. TaoBear, can I trust you to make sure she doesn't want to kill any of the guys?" Liz laughed, looking at the tall man.

 

He nodded, bowing deeply. "I'll protect her like I would Cat-ah." He smiled at her politely, then looked over sharply as Luhan scoffed.

 

"Couldn't protect her from Sehun, though! Maknae has gotten his claws into her!" He grinned, his hands in front of his face like claws, with his teeth bared in a grimace.

 

"Oh hush, Luhan. You're just jealous!" Suho barked, swatting at the boy.

 

Cat flushed deeply, stepping away from the group to fiddle in her bag.

 

"But you guys are forgetting the most important thing here!" Chanyeol cried, throwing his hands up in the air and stepping forward. When everyone turned to him and stared, he grinned slyly. "You forget how beautiful I look!"

 

Everyone laughed, shaking their heads as he began to strut around like a pigeon, causing Liz to groaned and shake her head. "Okay, okay. You're a dweeb. Now please get ready for History dance, please. Cat, Nana, thank you for bringing the boys to me, but I have to ask for you to leave so I can get these guys to stop being distracted."

 

Cat nodded, smiling as she looked at Nana. "Are you ready? I'll bring you back to the school, and on the way I'll tell you our schedule, okay?"

 

"Okay! That sounds good. It was nice to meet you, EXO." Nana chirped, smiling and bowing before shuffling out and grabbing her bag at the door before walking out of the room with Cat.

 

 

---Liz's POV---

Once the girls had left, she grinned and turned toward the boys. Suho and Baekhyun were trying to wipe their makeup from their faces, grumbling quietly as they only succeeded to smear it around more. "I look ridiculous!" Baekhyun cried, looking at his smudged hands in vain.

 

Sighing, she tossed her makeup kit at him. "There are makeup remover wipes in the side pocket." Chanyeol reached out for one too, and she tsk'd at him, smirking. "Oh, no no no. Not you. You made a fuss about being the most beautiful peacock there is; you're going to stay like that during rehearsal."

 

A twitter of laugher raced around the guys, and she grinned, walking over to the stereo and pressing play. "We're going to take it from the top guys, EXO-K first. EXO-M, you can relax and stretch, okay? Stay warm and loose. 1, 2, 3, 4!"

 

The boys jumped into the motion of the dance, their feet pounding out a harsh beat on the floor as they spun around. Liz watched them patiently, her head bobbing as she approved of their steps. They got the beginning almost perfect, but when they lined up diagonally and threw their arms up into the air, Liz cried out and shook her head, stopping the music. "No no no! Chanyeol, how many times have I told you to keep your back straight?!" Grumbling, she walked up to him and stood behind him, grabbing he backs of his knees and repositioning his feet. Then she wrapped her arms around his waist pushed his back straight, then slid her arms up his chest to reposition his neck and head.

 

His cologne filled her senses and she shivered, swallowing hard. "Better. Okay try again." Stepping back, she nodded and replayed the music, watching his spine carefully. "Better!! Much better." Watching him and the other boys with a smile on her face, she rolled her eyes and grumbled. "Kyungsoo!! You better put your back into it before I do it for you! Good, good Kai! Very good. Baekhyun, come on! You can do better than that! FEEL IT!" At one part right before the chorus, she cried out for them to stop again. "Put your hands on your chests like you would right before the fist to the side. ...Yes, like that. Now do you see the problem here?"

 

The boys were confused, and they looked at their placement with a blank expression. Grumbling, she walked over to Sehun and pointed at his placement; one on mid-chest and the other on his abs. "THIS is what it needs to look like. Your hand won't be on your crotch, or your neck, or anywhere else. You need to look like you like it!" Walking around she repositioned each member's hands, looking at them and asking them if they understood. When she got to Chanyeol, she looked up at him, raising her eyebrow. "Do I need to move your hands or are you going to do it?"

 

Grinning slyly, he shrugged. "Well, since you clearly know what I'm doing wrongggg... Show me?" Liz sighed and reached out, grabbing his hands and placing them on his chest, then blushing as he held her hand in his, looking down at her. "Is this better, Liz-ah...?" His voice was low and husky, his eyes never leaving hers.

 

"Y-Yes... Yes it is." She could feel his heartbeat beneath her fingers, causing her own heart to race enticingly, and a flush to dash across her cheeks.

 

"OOOOOOHHHH!!! Chanyeol-hyung wants to kiss Liz-ah!" Baekhyun cooed, laughing and clapping his hands.

 

It was true, he did. Very much so. Slowly he leaned down, his mouth centimeters from hers, his hot breath once again on his lips. He grinned, slightly, raising his eyebrow. "Just like old times, hm?" He murmured, staring at hungrily. However, before she could answer he gave in, crushing his mouth against hers fervently.

 

Her heart leapt to as he kissed her, and despite the fact she could feel his makeup smearing onto her face, she melted into his arms. The guys around her cried out happily and began clapping their hands in congratulations.

 

He kept his mouth against hers for a moment then stepped back, grinning and winking at her. "Sorry about the makeup on your face..."

 

She shook her head hard, swallowing and stepping back, her hands trembling. "I-It's fine.. Please get back into formation." Grabbing her makeup wipes from Suho's jacket, she wiped clean, her heart still racing madly.

 

For the rest of the rehearsal Liz sat on the floor, watching them all carefully. Occasionally she called out directions, but truthfully she was very pleased with the overall performance the members gave. Whenever he could Chanyeol would look at her, his eyes smoldering as he watched her sit there. "Okay guys, you're good. Take a break. EXO- M!"

 

As K wandered out of the room, groaning with sore muscles, Chanyeol slid onto the floor beside her, nudging her with his elbow. "I hope I didn't make you mad..." He murmured, looking nervously down at the ground.

 

She smiled, blushing slightly. "No, you didn't... I... I wanted you to."

 

"Well... do you want me to... again?"

 

She looked over at him, eyes wide as she caught his gaze deep and smoldering, and bit her lip. "M-Maybe..." Without needing more invitation, he leaned forward and pressed his mouth against hers softly, a complete difference from their first kiss. His hand rested under her chin, holding his mouth against hers tenderly for a few moments before pulling away.

 

"That's your allowance right now... You have to wait for your next one." He whispered huskily, swallowing hard and looking away from her, seeing EXO-M staring at them with sly smirks. "Ohhh...."