Seven

Every 12th
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In his office, Harry Lee sat on his desk, shuffling through papers. Feeling his eyes close every once in a while due to sleepiness, he stood up and stretched a little before going to the coffee maker placed on top of a vintage drawer and brewing a cup for himself.

The sound of the machine, brings life to his ears, which only heard the pad of his fingers touching papers since a few hours ago. He took a little sip of his coffee, and head towards his window, he opened the blinds, and sees the sun is starting to rise already. He looks at his clock and discovers that it's 4:30 in the morning, again, he stayed up all night squeezing his brain to solve the boy group's case.

He hears a knock on his door, and Seunghyun, his  new assistant, came in with a folder.

"Boss, here are the members' background." The tall guy said, laying down the folder on Harry's desk.

"Thank you." Harry says, walking back to his desk with a cup of coffee.

"Do you need anything else?" Seunghyun asked.

"No, you did well today, you must be tired. You can go home." Harry smiles to him before opening the folder.

"Yes, sir." He said before leaving the office.

When he was alone, he began reading again, like he did two years ago, when only Minseok was missing. He kept a close eye, not wanting to skip a word. When he had gone to Luhan's info, he discovered something that might come in handy.

Minseok disappeared on the 12th of October, two years ago. And Luhan on November 12th. It's not just a coincidence. It is possible that he's doing it on December 12th two years from now, but it's also possible it's this december. Either way, it'll be on a 12th. He went back to the letter sent a few days ago to the boys' dorm.

See you soon, HSHN.

Like what the other members thought, he found it too simple and obvious too. Harry Lee was sure Sehun isn't next, that must be some sort of distraction, so he won't let it affect him. He won't let his guard down, especially on december 12th that year.

 

-•-

 

"You've heard him on the phone twice, isn't that enough?" Kyungsoo asked, leaning on the door.

 

"Keep it down, Kyungsoo." Baekhyun whispers, sitting on the edge of his bed.

"But, you've got to let everyone know!" Kyungsoo protested walking towards Baekhyun.

 

"Maybe I heard him wrong, don't you think?"

"So what now? You're going to wait for him call again? Baekhyun! You can't waste time like this! Let's just tell everyone and let them make a decision." Kyungsoo holds Baekhyun's pretty hands, pulling him up from the bed.

 

"Kyungsoo!" Baekhyun whines, sitting back. "Tao is scary. You know that."

Tao acted sweet and cute most of the time, but he's got a scary side, too. He studied wushu for all his life, and who knows what he'll do to his hyung if he get on his way.

 

There was a knock on the door, making Kyungsoo turn. Baekhyun on the other hand took his phone and opened an app, pretending to show Kyungsoo something when the door revealed M's maknae.

Both of them looked at Tao who stuck in his head, "Baekhyun hyung can you help me with this?"  he held a black pencil in the air.

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes, and turned to Baekhyun who stuttered "Su-sure." As he pushed Kyungsoo and stood up to walk out.

Kyungsoo watches them disappear, and replays images of Tao in his head. Tao is that sweet maknae that everyone loves to tease. Kyungsoo likes him a lot, because unlike Sehun, Tao follows his hyungs with all his heart. Right now, Kyungsoo wants to disappear, he doesn't want to think of bad things against Tao, he doesn't want to doubt him. But it all came out from Baekhyun, his bestfriend. And the frustration from finding his missing members is putting a lot of pressure on him.

-•-

Baekhyun stood up infront of Tao

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter