Thirteen

Every 12th
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He shouldn't have let his guard down, he shouldn't have allowed Seunghyun to go. But what can he do? His reliable assistant's mother is going on a major surgery, he really can't deprive Seunghyun with that. He has been so helpful and loyal to Harry Lee, that he feels it's real bad of him to not let him go, it's just a week anyway, and he assured him he'll be back before the 12th.
The 12th is still a few days away, but now he's facing this crisis, and Seunghyun isn't there to help him.
He looks at the team leader he appointed for EXO's security this morning. He originally wanted Seunghyun to be the team lead, but he has no choice so he assigned a cop that he have known for years.
"How could you let them go, when you know people are swarming already?" He questions him, showing great disappointment. He can't help but wonder where this police man's years of experience has gone.
There is no use in scolding, and he knew that clearly, so he dismissed the team, and made them help in finding Kris.


In the quarters where he was kept for weeks already, Tao stares at the tv screen before him. The news flash had him jumping out of his seat. 
"Kris disappeared?!!" He shouted, before running towards the door, and banging on it, screaming "Let me out!"
He had tried hard to keep his mouth shut, and resist the urge of telling everything he knows, and this time, screw that man, he's not holding back anymore. 
 "Let me out!" He continued hitting the door, but it was nowhere near breaking. Just then, the pictures of Luhan and Minseok flashed on the screen, along with Kris'.
His knocks on door slowed down to a stop. No, he cannot speak. If he does, his hyungs' lives will be over. 
He stepped back, then, the door opened, with Harry Lee coming in, some cops behind him.
"Are you telling us anything?" Lee asked him with a poker face. He had enough of Tao's cliff hanging, he should use his time to work, instead of playing with this kid. 
Tao turns away, not having the courage to look into him. The guilt is killing him, eating him alive. But he cannot say anything. That's the only way to save his hyungs' lives.
"Tao. Three of your members are taken. Right now, we only have you, our only hope of finding them. Please cooperate."
Like he heard nothing, Tao sat down his chair, biting the insides of his cheeks.
He doesn't know what to do, he doesn't know who to trust. And most of all, he is scared. 
~•~
It was yesterday that Kris disappeared, and it instantly became a field day for the media. Knowing that there are tons of men guarding the dorm, the reporters had flocked to the company building instead, determined to squeeze some words from the president, or even the managers.
The fans did nothing different, they too, gathered outside the building, with their placards and megaphones, petitioning that they protect EXO, especially Joonmyun.
These fans, being the intelligent fans that they are, figured out that the taking has an order, age order in parti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter