Ten

Every 12th
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris comes in their room, with a plate of sandwich in his hand.Tao, sitting on the bed looked at the tall leader settle beside him. "If you think doing a hunger strike will help, I'm telling you it won't. Don't harm yourself, Tao." He says, offering the sandwich Kyungsoo had made, like a peace offering.

Tao refused to eat, even in the hospital or in detective Lee's office. It's not that he's doing a hunger strike, but he just doesn't have an appetite. How can he feel hunger when he's full of worries and sadness? Staffs, cops, and maybe fans, are doubting him. Even, EXO members, who he treated as real brothers are not trusting him fully anymore.

He looks at the sandwich, then back at Kris. "Duizhang."

He stops for a moment and hangs his head low, "Do you think I did it?" He asked, hands clutching the pillow seam.

"No." Kris answers, putting the plate on top of the bed. He scoots closer to Tao, "What's wrong, Tao?"

"Duizhang. I'm scared." He says softly, turning to Kris, with his eyes full of tears waiting to fall.

"Scared of what, Taozi?" Kris intentionally uses his pet name, wanting Tao to open up. He runs a hand on Tao's back, looking at him, waiting for an answer. 

"Duizhang.." Kris was replied with ugly sobs,"Everyone thinks I'm crazy. Everyone thinks I'm a bad person. Do you think like them?" Tao looks deep into his eyes, and Kris couldn't answer. 

"You have to tell me what's wrong."

"You do think I'm a bad person." And Tao finds himself, fighting his tears. Even the hyung he looked up to, even his bestfriend, thinks badly of him.

"Tao, you see, no one will believe you right now. You have to tell us what you really know."

"I don't know anything." He says.

"What about the phone calls?"

"I don't know. I did nothing wrong. I'm sorry." 

Kris bombards him with questions, trying to squeeze something from him.

"Where's Luhan? Is Minseok still alive? Huh? Tell duizhang."

Without thinking, Tao suddenly retorts, "The real question is, are they STILL alive?"

"T-tao." Kris looks at the boy, shooting glares at him, then burying his face on the pillow.

"Who is this man, infront of me?" Kris mutters to himself. He wasn't sure if he was talking to a mentally ill Tao or another person. The panda he used to know, seems so different right now.

-•-

"This is pure bull." Seunghyun curses as he lays the results along with the blood stained letter on top of Harry's desk. "This isn't Luhan's blood."  

"Just as I thought. Any fingerprints?" He had expected it not to be Luhan's, he focused more on the fingerprints in it, and he was relieved Seunghyun said, "Yes, sir. There is. I'm currently finding a match for it."

Harry nods, "We're finally heading somewhere. Send me the results as soon as possible." He orders, looking at the papers infront of him. "Oh, and remind the team the 12th is getting closer."

"12th, Sir?" His assistant asked.

"He'll do it on the 12th. We need maximum security on that day. And get Sehun's phone, he cannot refuse this time. You'll take it no matter what. We need it here to trace Luhan." He continues.

When Luhan called Sehun, Harry Lee tried to confiscate the phone, for the investigation. But the boy cannot seem to understand law, and strongly refused giving his phone to a detective. A detective like Harry Lee, to be specific, he says. So they end up letting Sehun have his way, but made sure they'll be informed when Luhan calls.

"Yes, boss." Seunghyun says before bowing, "Sir? Are we going to keep custody of Huang ZiTao?"

"We will, tell his managers. We need to bring him to a doctor, that kid is.." Harry Lee didn't finish his sentence. That kid is starting to lose it. 

-•-

"You called?! It's the second time you did it. Do you want me to kill you now?!" He screamed, storming into the room, with a rope. Luhan knew what was next, so he tried to fight back. But he's too strong, and Luhan's body has suffered enough. He ties Luhan's hands together, then his feet together.

"Let me go!" Luhan shouts, thrashing on the floor, with his hands tied behind him.

"Do you know whose fault it is that you are here? It's yours and your members'." He says, smirking at him

"Why are you doing this?!" Luhan asks him, he's been thinking non-stop for possible reasons why this is happening, but nothing is coming to him.

"You, no. Wait. EXO made me do this. EXO shouldn't have existed. Ever. Then, she will be alive and happy." Like always, his mood changes, everytime he mentions 'she' or 'princess'.

"We didn't kill anyone." Luhan retorts, confused.

"Minseok did." He said, an evil smirk on his lips. The mere sentence he said gave Luhan goosebumps, plus his evil smirk, that threatens Luhan's life. He must've heard wrong, right? Luhan shakes his head, and looks up at the man, "What?" He whispers.

-•-

The members walked Tao to their dorm's door, bidding him goodbye.

"Be back soon!" Jongdae says as the K's manager Tao out. He knew Tao  will be gone for a long time, just based on the amount of things they've packed. The guards closed the door, and so the members took their places in the living room, some in their own rooms.

 

Jongdae flops down the couch, next to Kyungsoo who is slumping, hugging a plushie, with his face crushed on it. "Did Harry Lee find out about his figh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter