Twenty Four

Every 12th
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While Harry Lee was busy handling Minseok and the rest of the members, his police team continued with the investigation.

At the headquarters, various things recovered from the house were laid out on a huge white table.

The team leader, Harry Lee appointed, rummaged through the stuff, looking for possible evidences.

There were quite a few things; a red unlabeled bottle, black leather gloves, a cellular phone, a flash drive , and a huge vintage chestbox.

He raised the bottle, examining the content, "Check what this is." He says, handing it to his teammate. "The records here, too." He taps the cellular phone.

He opens the box, and lifts the contents. 

Clothes. Clothes for a girl.

He takes the clothes one by one, when he lifts the last dress, a folded yellow  paper fell, together with a photo of a teenage girl sitting on a swing, smiling brightly.

He takes a close look at the photo before unfolding the piece of paper.

As soon as he finished reading it, he called Harry Lee.

 

~•~•~•~••~••~•~•~•~

 

Detective Lee wasted no time and drove to the headquarters after hearing the news from the team leader.

Harry Lee takes a look at the photo and the yellow paper himself.

He reads it, putting the puzzle pieces together. But, what he figured out is so ridiculous it isn't possible.

"Bring the boy in, I have tons of question for him." He says before     putting the paper down.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter