Seventeen

Every 12th
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The members each have different opinions when they were told that  Harry's team will look for Minseok, regardless of the fact that he told them not to look for him. Some agreed that they shouldn't look for Minseok. It's not that they are accepting that their eldest hyung is the culprit. They're just simply opening their minds to all the possibilities. Knowing their hyung, they are sure that he won't say that unless it's necessary. Minseok might have an important reason as to why he asks them not to look for him. Who knows? Looking for their hyung might put him in much more trouble or danger. However, most of them agreed that they SHOULD look for him. If there really is someone forcing him or threatening him, then, finding him will save him. But if he's really behind this, then it'll all end when they find him. Whether he is the culprit or the victim, they can only tell when they find him. 
Their heated argument was ended by their managers asking them to pack their things.
No one moved, pretending like they heard nothing.
"Come on guys, pack up." K's manager repeated.
"I'm hungry." Kyungsoo stands up, "I'll go and make something."
"Kids, just please listen, go and pack your things!" M's manager said loudly.
It was only then that the boys dragged their bodies to their room, mumbling something like 'we can't leave' before shutting the doors behind them.

Baekhyun obediently folds his clothes, and gently put his plushies on his carrier, seeing Chanyeol isn't doing anything but sitting on his bed, he called him.
"You should pack, Chanyeol." 
"We're not leaving." Chanyeol insists.
"Oh, yes we are." Baekhyun says, pouting, "Even Joonmyun can't do anything about it. Just pack." 
With a grunt Chanyeol grabs his carrier from the top of the closet, and literally shoved his clothes in it, not bothering to remove the hangers. His mind is filled with thoughts of how to stop their president from sending them away. He -no- one of the members can fake being seriously ill or injured, Jongin can pull that off, he thinks. Suddenly, Tao popped on his mind. Tao can definitely, definitely stop them by simply talking. There's a high possibility that he knows if Minseok is innocent or not.
Chanyeol suddenly runs back to his bed and pulls off his blanket, looking for his phone.
"What are you doing?" Baekhyun stills from packing skin products and asks Chanyeol.
"We have to make Tao talk." Chanyeol says, scrolling through his contacts.
Baekhyun understands, without asking more. He gets what Chanyeol wants to do.
"Hyung has the office's number." Chanyeol mumbles before throwing his phone on his bed and running outside, followed by Baekhyun.
~*~
Tao sits in the room, silently listening to all his hyungs nagging and begging. He bites his lip, holding the phone close to him. "I can't tell you anything." He whispers.
"Why not?!" He hears Jongdae asking.
"If you're scared, don't be. He can't harm you, we're leaving the country!" Kyungsoo points out, encouraging him more.
"You're safe!" He hears someone scream, who probably is Sehun.
Tao breathes out, his hyungs really think he's protecting himself from keeping his mouth shut? If it was his life in danger, he could've spilled the secret ages ago! "It's not me." He explains that when he had first talked to him he was clearly threatened not to tell anyone unless he wants his hyungs dead.
"So they ARE alive!" Someone rejoices.
Tao answers with a simple 'oh'.
"Are you sure?" Chanyeol asks again.
"So was it Minseok?" Joonmyun asks a more important question.
"Any signs that it's Baozi?" Jongdae repeats, trying to squeeze something out of Tao.
Tao contemplates within himself, when he was told about Minseok's phone call, his brain started to put it piece by piece. He gulps, slowly putting the phone down.
He hears the member screaming his name, but he ignores it.
He recalls the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter