Six

Every 12th
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Soo Man sat on his leather chair, as nine boys stood across his desk.

When the news that Luhan called, got to him, he wasted no time and immediately sent the security team to EXO's dorm to assist the group until here, in SM's building.

"Kris, it was you who talked to him, right?" He asks, his hands clutched together.

Kris nods, "I didn't get to speak to him, but I heard him."

Before letting out another sentence, Lee Soo Man closes his eyes for a moment and took a deep breath, "How did he sound? What did he say?" His eyes focused on Kris, anticipating his answer.

"Kris. He's a total psycho. I can't find Minseok." For the second time that day, Kris recited Luhan's exact words, replaying in his ears how he sounded. "To me, it seems like he was in a hurry, he was catching his breath, it makes him sound like he's been running."

After Kris has spoken, their president couldn't help but to cover his face , repeatedly mumbling "Why is this happening?"

The members silently wondered, too. Why is this happening to them? To them who always said they are one, how can they lose two members like that?

Their heads were kept down, waiting for their president to talk to them or dismiss them, when Kyungsoo and the manager arrived.

They were in the mart, shopping for food when they got the message. And the shock is evident in Kyungsoo's eyes, it grew by atleast two times.

Kyungsoo bows, and stands next to Joonmyun, keeping his head down, too.

It was then, that the phone on Soo Man's desk rang, everyone had the feeling it was Luhan-no, more like they hoped- but by the look on their boss' face, they instantly knew it wasn't him. Soo Man's face grew more worried, and he sighed, putting the phone down. He stood up, and walked towards the glass wall, opening the blinds, letting excessive light hit their eyes.

With a forced smile, he turned to the boys, "You kids head to your practice room, spend the rest of the day there."

They looked at each other, and bowed almost at the same time.

"Stay here." Soo Man says to both the group's managers.

They were trying hard to have fun and ease the situation a little bit, dancing to what was supposed to be their comeback song if Luhan hadn't disappeared like that.

"Bend it a little more." Jongin says patiently teaching Jongdae their dance point.

"Enough?" Jongdae asks.

"More." He says.

There were lots of bickering, when Tao had excused himself to go to the toilet.

Believing his instincts, Baekhyun followed him out. He confirms it, Tao isn't going to the washroom, he got inside the elevator instead.

Baekhyun waits outside the elevator, keeping an eye on the screen above the door, indicating where it stopped. It stopped on three floors, 7th floor where music studios are located, 16th floor which is the main office, and the rooftoop.

It was clear to Baekhyun where Tao went, the rooftop. When another elevator opened, he got on and went to the said floor, too.

He got off and walked the hallway and into the door that leads to the rooftop. A few more steps, and he's out in the open, with Tao in his view. He chose a perfect spot to hide, far enough so he can't see him, but close enough to hear the chinese boy.

 

"Let's settle this with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter