Two

Every 12th
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mustering his courage, Kris made a call to their boss, bravely suggesting they should do something.

"Something is really wrong, Sir. Luhan is not the type to let people worry. Let's not wait like before. Let's do it as soon as possible, publicly."

His last sentence before hanging up shocked everyone around him, then they silently nodded their heads. Their popularity isn’t important right now, nor their career. They are willing to risk all their dreams and years of hard work, for their brothers. They dreamed together, and it's just useless if they lose one or two members.

For the last two years, Kris has been dying to tell that to his boss. But he couldn't because his boss is strict. And he regrets that a lot. Not wanting to make the same mistake again, he spoke for his group. He doesn't want to lose another member. And he wants to find Minseok. He figured out, making it public will be a great help. When Minseok went missing, their company released a statement that Minseok will be gone for a while to deal with personal matters. Kris can't even talk about it on interviews, concerts, or fan meets. And he doesn't want to do that again. He will not sit quietly and wait like he did before. 

∞∞

Agonizing hours had passed when one of the group’s manager arrived. But he’s not staying for long, he checked on the boys and told them he's going to the private investigator. Being one of the leaders and the oldest, Kris volunteered to go with him.

Taking a quick bath, and cutting off his daily routine, Kris finished in less than half an hour. He didn't even bother to fix his hair, which

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter