Twenty

Every 12th
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All kinds of thoughts flew in Kris' brain, as he walks down the hospital hallway, gripping a black sweater tightly in his hands. Suddenly, he wants Seunghyun to wake up and squeeze everything out of him. He's so confused right now, he needs an answer. He wants this to end quickly, because it kills him, thinking he is doubting a friend - or a brother- he spent most of his training days with. Honestly, he doesn't want to think like that, but what can he do? Hints are all pointing to Minseok, it's all starting to make sense when you put Minseok in it.

Standing infront of a soda vending machine, Kyungsoo and Jongdae decides on what drinks to get, "Just get six orange pops, then six black sodas." Jongdae suggests, "Galaxy likes black soda."
"That would be twelve. We just need ten." Kyungsoo realizes, subtracting Luhan and Minseok from the head count.
"Oh." Jongdae utters, forgetting that they only have ten members right now.
"Kris' back!" Kyungsoo exclaims, his eyes widening as he spots their leader walking past them.
"Hyung!" Kyungsoo calls him. However, it seemed like Kris was out of it and just ignored the two boys calling for him.
"Didn't he see us?" Kyungsoo asks their manager who was following behind Kris.
"Did you lose him again?" Jongdae stops their manager from walking.
"We did not, Jongdae. Seunghyun is getting treatment, Kris beat him real hard."
"Why would you even bother giving that man a treatment? Let him die." Jongdae mumbles, earning a glare from his manager.
Kris turns right, entering their room, the three still following him.
"What about Minseok hyung, then?" Kyungsoo inquires as they get inside the room, where all the other members were waiting.
"Where's my orange pop?" Sehun asks two of his hyungs who were supposed to buy drinks.
"Look for Minseok, not your orange pop." Jongdae tells him.
"I don't know what to think anymore!" Kris suddenly screams, seated beside Tao, still holding the black shirt.
"What is wrong?" Kyungsoo whispers to his manager, frustrated that he didn't answer his first question.
"We found that sweatshirt, along with clothes suspected to be Minseok's." K's manager said, loud and clear for everyone to hear.
"Oh my god." Baekhyun says, as Joonmyun takes the shirt from Kris, taking a good look.
"This.." Yixing whispers, feeling the shirt with his hands.
"I want to find Umin hyung quickly." Sehun says, hanging his head low.
~*~
It was midnight when Seunghyun woke up, the boys wanted to interrogate him immediately, but the doctors suggested, they give him a few more hours to recover. Most of them, disagreed asking why they should do him a favor and let him h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter