Eighteen

Every 12th
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hundreds of people with their cameras, mics, and placards flocked outside the airport, eagerly waiting for the popular idol group to come. What they didn't know was the said group had already entered the airport through the vip entrance.
"Someone must've leaked our schedule, for people to know it." Sehun comments, peeking through the blinds to see some people lingering around the airport.
The boys occupied all the couches inside the vip room, waiting for their departure. The atmosphere was filled with disappointment, sadness, and of course annoyance. To make theirselves feel better, they tried doing all kinds of stuff. Kyungsoo is busy chatting with Baekhyun, Sehun is scrolling through his instagram account while Jongin and Chanyeol looks at what the maknae is doing, Jongdae is ransacking the room's pantry, while their leader stares at Tao who looked uneasy, with his clutching hands and frequent glances to Harry Lee and to their managers. Both managers were busy answering phone calls here and there, while Harry Lee often goes out of the room, communicating with his boys. Like all the other people there, Harry Lee looked frustrated.
Wondering what was up with the security team, Kyungsoo stood up pretending to look at the pretty decorations around the room, when he's really eavesdropping.
He goes closer and hears what the team is talking about. They were fussing about one crew being absent on a busy day. Hearing this, Kyungsoo rolls his eyes and walks back to where he sat minutes ago. For him, it was annoying. No wonder they failed to solve this case. They're irresponsible cops, with all these shenannigans
Joonmyun, aware that Kyungsoo just eavesdropped, called him.
"What's wrong with them?" He asks, referring to the group of cops outside.
"They've been looking for Seunghyun since this morning." Kyungsoo replies with a groan and another roll of his eyes.
Tao jerked in his seat, "Seunghyun isn't here?!" He asked.
Kyungsoo looks at him, amused. He hasn't spoken f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter