Epilogue

Every 12th
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LAGNIAPPE

Early this morning, Minseok thought it was just a prank by an obsessive fan. But now that he is black and blue, he is thinking otherwise. The aching wounds all over his body cannot be from a mere prank. He closes his bruised eyes, sensing his mouth filled with the taste of copper. With his whole body bound to a chair, he tilts his head sidewards, spitting blood from his mouth.

“They're coming to get you..” He repeats to himself.

After beating him up and tying him to a chair, the man left him to a young boy.

Minseok stares out the window, the sun has gone down already.

Where are they? He asks himself, referring to the members and the managers.

Just when he closes his eyes and hangs his head low, a trembling hand struggled to unbind his hands. He looks back, only to see the boy stop and walk away. He wanted to scream no and beg the boy. But, he didn't have to. The next minute, the boy was running back to him with a broken glass, frantically cutting the tight rope. Slowly, Minseok feels it loosen around his hands, the boy kneels infront of him, untying his feet. There were footsteps, the boy stares up at Minseok before pushing him up and towards the window.

Too late.

Seeing what they were doing, the man storms into the room, dragging Minseok on the floor. He throws him to a corner so he can tie the boy instead. Getting back to Minseok, he loads his pistol.

Minseok crawls backwards. No. this cannot be the end of him. He still has a lot of dreams, still has tons of things to share with his family, the members, and everyone who cared for him. No, not yet. He feels his tears mix with the blood on his face.

“What did I do to deserve this?” Were his last words.


 

Epilogue

The news came to them just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter