Five

Every 12th
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Sehun?" Chanyeol asks, his eyes, wide.

"Could it be?" Baekhyun was cut off by the phone's loud ring.

"Hello?" Jongdae answers. "Oh! Hyung. Yeah, we know."

Joonmyun calls Jongdae's attention, wanting to tell him to put the phone in loud speaker, but Jongdae just talks. "We found out, don't tell me that's what Harry Lee found out, too? Isn't that too obvious for a detective? Shouldn't he look more into it? No matter how we look at it-" Joonmyun snatches the phone away from him, and lightly hits Jongdae's head.

While Joonmyun talked on the phone, Jongdae kept mumbling something about, "It's too obvious."

"I will. You should come home, hyung." Joonmyun says before hanging up.

"Ya. Jongdae." He says.

"Why? I'm just saying! Shouldn't he do some forensics? He's a detective!"

"I'm sure, they are doing that hyung." Jongin reassures Jongdae.

"Results can take awhile, Jongdae." Kris says, squeezing his shoulder. "I'll check on Sehun first." He walks to the maknae's room, and sees Sehun fast asleep. Kris bites his lips, poor maknae, he has no idea he could be next. After confirming, Sehun's in a safe place, Kris came back to the discussion.

"But, I actually agree with Jongdae. It's really obvious." Baekhyun says.

"I know, right?" Chanyeol supports him.

"Let's move on." Kris said, standing next to the whiteboard. "Sasaengs are big suspects here."

Everyone sighed. Although they considered that a long time ago, it's hard to get a grasp of sasaengs. That's the reality.

"We should make use of the internet, I think." Joonmyun suggests, trying to lift up their spirits.

"I'll review all the fancams." Baekhyun said, determined.

"I'll help." Yixing followed him.

"Let's not get our hopes high. This lead may be nothing but a dead end." While everyone kept being positive, Jongdae chose to pull their feet to the ground. He doesn't want them to fall harder.

∞∞

Somewhere dark, Luhan is sprawled on the cold floor. His breathing is heavy as he thinks of Minseok. He is probably locked somewhere there too, Luhan thought. And he needs to find him. Luhan stood up, and tried to find a window or something. His fingers ran through the wall's surface, looking for anything to help him. His eyes had pretty much adjusted to the darkness, and he can see a little already. Hearing the chains unlocking, he stood beside the door and waited for it to open.

"Luhan." A tall man says, whose face is hidden by the darkness. "Will you sing for me? I heard you're good." He chuckles in a sarcastic way.

Quickly composing himself, Luhan jabbed him with his elbow, which made the man hold his stomach. He took advantage of it and kicked him one last time before running outside.

"Luhan!? You think Minseok didn't try that?!" He shouted, still on the floor.

When Luhan got out, he was surprised to see where he is. He lost consciousness when someone covered his nose with a damp towel, and when he opened his eyes, he's already locked in there, so he really didn't know where he is. And never in Luhan's wildest dream that he'll be experiencing hell in this house.  The interior is beautiful, it's all white and the furnitures are brown, to sum it up, it had a vintage theme. When he heard footsteps, he snapped back into reality, thinking Minseok is hidden there, too. He ran up the stairs and stormed in each and every room he sees, screaming 'Minseok'. He's not getting out of there without Minseok, there's no way it'll happen.

There's just one last room, Luhan sees, thinking Minseok might be in there, he p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter