Fifteen

Every 12th
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone wanted to do the honor of turning the app on, thus, it took them a few minutes of arguing before finally coming down to a decision- the maknae will do it, since he found it.

Bracing theirselves of what's about to come, they held each others' hands. 

"I'm turning it on." Sehun tells them, hesitating.

All of them nods, and when Sehun was about to press the button, Baekhyun suddenly shrieked, "H-hold on."

The whole group looked at him, a hint of annoyance visible on their faces.

"Just a minute," He says, calming himself, then crossing his fingers before giving Sehun the go signal.

"Alright, here I go." Sehun says before closing his eyes and harshly pressing the button.

A few moments of silence, then a computerized woman's voice was heard. "Detecting, Gege's phone."

They all stared at the screen, which shows a line moving from their position to another place, then it popped a red dot and recited, "Detected, Gege's phone.", along with an address.

It took them a few seconds to absorb what they just heard. And when they did, screams of relief were let out. Out of excitement and happiness, they unconsciously hugged each other, shouting "Yes", "Oh My God", and a lot more. 

Before even recovering from their high, their teary managers took the address, and sent it to Harry Lee, whose team was on standby.

 

"For two years, we stuck to nothing hyung!" Sehun exclaimed, biting his lip to stop tears from falling.

"Who would've thought an app Tao downloaded out of fun, will make us like this?" Chanyeol says, letting out a big sigh, and smiling.

"That gps app, will put our hardships to an end." Joonmyun says.

The boys were imagining of throwing a party, or holding a special concert, or a fan meet, or pushing their comeback, when they find their hyungs. It's going to be so much fun, considering everything they went through for the past two years.

But, it's too good to be true.

M's manager shook his head when he answered his phone.

And just like that, their little glimmer of hope, faded.

They can no longer count the times, when they all waited, eyes sparkling with hope, for Harry Lee's phone call, which knows nothing else than killing the burning fire in their hearts.

"Is my team destined with all these?" Joonmyun mumbles, staring into thin air.

~•~

Harry Lee stands before a mountain of trash, Kris' phone in his hand. The most accurate conclusion they got, was that the culprit must've thrown the phone, and the dump truck must've carried it here. 

He looks at Seunghyun, talking with two of the recycling center's crews. He doesn't have to ask Seunghyun. He knew very well that hundreds of garbage trucks from Seoul and other neighboring cities, dump their loads in here, everyday. 

It's impossible to identify which truck, or where it came from.

He stares at the phone, with twelve EXO members as the wallpaper.

Why can't he do anything for these young boys?

Seunghyun approaches him, and Lee tells him that the team should head back to the office.

~•~

"Great, we're back to zero." Jongdae says sarcastically

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter