(LAST) Twenty Five

Every 12th
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Harry Lee marched towards his desk his hands tightly clutching a small object, the flash drive recovered from the house. Immediately plugging it to his computer, he waits for the window to pop up. He opens the only folder, which contains two mp3s.

He knew what that was since he heard it from his fellow cops awhile ago. He presses the play button over and over again.

"Don't look for me. I'll stop, I'll stop already."

He hits the next, 

"I am going to kill everyone."

It was all recorded. Minseok's voice was recorded. Seunghyun literally had his fingers wrapped around all of them. He played with them. He must've wanted to frame Minseok into killing s. He planned to make Minseok take all the blame. But he failed. He failed.

 

There was a knock on the door, then came in the team lead "The boy is ready, sir."

He nods, standing up. "Get a warrant of arrest for Seunghyun. We have enough evidences."

 

Harry Lee, carrying a folder, quietly entered the room,where the boy was waiting. Lee looks at him, he finally had a bath after who knows how many months, his hair was cut, now he looks like a normal teenage boy.

The detective sits down, and he feels the boy's eyes follow his every move.

The boy had told them his name last time.

"Jeno." He calls him by his name.

He looks up at the detective.

"Why were you in that house?"

Jeno stares at him, probably testing the waters.

"Seunghyun will be arrested soon, if that's what you're worrying about. We need to put things together, and know the real story. Will you help us?"

The boy nods.

Harry takes a deep breath before taking out a picture recovered from the house, Seunghyun and a girl were in it.

"Do you know them?"

Jeno frowned, biting the insides of his cheeks.

"Seunghyun and Yoojung." He answers curtly, the memories continuously hitting him like waves.

"How are you related to them?"

"We were from the same orphanage. Yoojung was my bestfriend since we were little."

"Why aren't you in the orphanage?"

"When hyung turned old enough, he was allowed to leave the orpha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter