Fourteen

Every 12th
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Kris had opened his eyes, everything was blurry. He tried blinking for a few times, he's dizzy so he can't really recognize where he is right now, but he can feel someone under him, dragging him. 

"Who are you?" He stutters asking the man, whose face cannot be seen. The man didn't answer him, and slowly, Kris composed himself. He began thrashing, screaming 'let me go', but he can't feel his body right now, he can't move, he can't control it. The man chuckles, easily dragging Kris in front of a door.

"Who are you?!" Kris screams, still kicking in the air. He always assumed that he won't have any problems fighting anyone, because he's tall, but this man is unbelievably as tall as he is.

"Luhan, Do you want a roommate?" He sang, and Kris can't really tell if it's his real voice. But, LUHAN?

The man finishes unlocking the door, Kris still in his iron grip. When the door was kicked open, Kris couldn't see anything but darkness.

He was thrown into the floor, and his eyes is printing out an image of a wounded foot infront of him. He looks up to see who the owner of the foot is.

Unlike Kris, Luhan has a thin cloth around his eyes, preventing him to see what's going on clearly. 

"Do you like it, Lu?" the man asks him.

Luhan inhales a strong scent he is very familiar with, but can't seem to think who it belonged to.

The cloth blocking his eyes, were harshly pulled off, and he sees a
silhouette, he feels he is familiar with, but he can't recognize it.
"L-luhan." Luhan hears as soon as he feels a hand touching his aching foot.
That voice.
Unlike the scent and the silhouette, Luhan can easily tell who the owner of the voice is. He immediately leans down, to hug the boy infront of him.

"Kris.." Luhan whispers, using all his strength to hug Kris, weakly.
Both boys heard a clap, "This scene deserves an award! This is just fantastic! The best reunion ever!" He laughed maniacally. 

He walked to the two and nudged his foot on Kris' thigh, "Now, count your days together, okay?" 

Kris looks up at him, the man is finally facing him, but he still can't see the face because of the darkness. He turns back, and laughs again, before slamming the door shut.

The creaks on the door, let in a little light, and their eyes are adjusting in the dark.
Kris crawls up at Luhan, cupping his face. "You're hurt." He says as he sees bruises on Luhan's face.

"We're going out of here." Kris says firmly, hugging Luhan tight. Luhan tried, however not eating for days, but getting beaten is taking an effect on him, he is too weak to even answer.

Kris pulls away, looking at Luhan, wondering why he isn't answering. Realizing that, Luhan tried to shake his head, just to give Kris an answer.

Kris stays still and Luhan breathes heavily. Luhan looks at Kris, and sees his cheeks are glistening.
At first, Luhan thought it was sweat, but with Kris' constant sniffing, he confirmed it was tears.

For the first time, he had seen the chinese leader shed a tear. They've spent years together, but this is the first time he saw him cry. Kris never cried infront of them, he was strong, or more like, good in hiding his feelings.

Luhan leans towards him, even if his whole body is aching, to wipe his tears away. He tries again to reassure Kris that they'll get out of that place, by nodding weakly.

----
The sun was only starting to rise, when Chanyeol quietly pushed Joonmyun's door open, he discovers that the leader wasn't alone. Jongdae was there, sleeping on the other bed. Chanyeol retracts, pushing Sehun and Jongin who was behind him.

"The troll is in here!" He whispers, amused.

"Why is he there? Where was he when we were planning this last night?" Sehun asks, sneaking his head into the room. "Dumb troll." He says before Jongin pulls him out.

"Let's drag him out." Jongin whispers a little bit too loud.

"Tone it down, idiot." Chanyeol says, then stepped inside the room, walking slowly to where Jongdae is. The two maknaes followed after him. Chanyeol took hold of Jongdae's short legs, and Sehun, with his arms. Jongdae stirs awake, and rubs his eyes, when he feels someone holding him, he was going to open his mouth and ask, when Sehun hushed him with his other hand. Jongin held the door open, until the struggling Jongdae was successfully carried out, then he locked the door, tying chains on the lock.

Smiling, Sehun and Chanyeol threw Jongdae on the living room couch. Then they ran to the door, helping Jongin secure the door with chains and locks.

"What is this?!" Jongdae yells, sitting up and trying to process things. He hears some sounds coming from the kitchen, and Kyungsoo peeks out, holding a spatula, and saying "Breakfast!"

"Hyung, let's eat!" Sehun says to Jongdae as the three of them walks into the kitchen, like dragging someone out of bed is normal.
He stumbles up and stomps his feet to the kitchen, "Yah! What was that?" he asked, grabbing a pancake on the table.

No one gave him the slightest bit of attention, eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter