Twelve

Every 12th
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun hasn't risen yet, but all the lights in their dorm are on, as they took turns to bathe. Whenever EXO had a schedule, they are forced to wake up earlier than required, so everyone can shower before their call time. And Tao, considering they all love to sleep, thought of a brilliant idea. Shower, two at a time. The members opposed the silly idea, but because of Tao's nagging, and constant convincing, they did it, and found out, it could give them atleast half an hour more of sleep. Unfortunately, Tao isn't here to remind them, so they showered one by one. 

They're heading out to visit Tao, which was Baekhyun's idea. The boy had persuaded them to pay Tao a visit, which the members agreed to, easily. They claimed that they're in fact, missing Tao, and wanted to know how the actual investigation is going.

It was when they boys were dressing up, when the head of the security team went inside the dorm, and talked to the managers.

It turns out, the situation outside, was not what they hoped for. They were hoping it would be calm and empty, since it was unannounced, but it wasn't close to that. It was actually, noisy and crowded. 

They discussed whether to push through or not, they were almost coming to a decision when the boys had heard them.

"How about Tao?" Baekhyun asks, his expression different from earlier.

"Can't we, really?" Joonmyun asks the managers.

"Don't you have lots of men?" Sehun asks the security head.

"We can do it right now, since people are only starting to crowd, if these boys insist."

"Let's go!" They exclaimed, lining up.

The security team had prepared to make a human barrel to separate them from fans and media, plus there will be lots of men escorting them till their cars. Everyone was so confident with the plan that they went through it.

But before letting them out, their managers set a few reminders to them. "Don't let go of who's infront of you."

Once the door was opened, squeals and screams were heard as they step out of their dorm.

The EXO members were dazed. How can the number of people triple in just minutes? 

"This is nowhere near calm." Jongdae comments, holding Joonmyun's shoulder tightly.

They began walking in a line, and squeezing through the crowd, their heads hung low, while they maintain a faint smile on their faces.

Chaotic will be an understatement to describe the situation. It was almost unbelievable how the people tripled as each member stepped out. It's getting harder for them to squeeze in, with people screaming and shoving

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter