Nineteen

Every 12th
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Tao had heard that Seunghyun didn't go to work on that important day, he had a hunch that Seunghyun must've finally lost his mind and did something horrible to Luhan and Kris. Out of panic and fear, he spilled the secret he's been trying to keep for his hyungs to stay alive. For the first time in weeks, Tao's heart settled back to it's normal beat, and he can breathe again. He has done what he has to.

When Chanyeol saw that the car infront of them stopped, he knew they were there.
"I think we're here." He tells the other members who were constantly clutching and biting their lips nervously.
He sees the other members getting off the car infront of them, so Chanyeol slid the door, jumping off the van too.
"Gather up." M's manager told them, while the security team surrounded them, entering the hospital.
Walking in, they earned surprised looks from the patients there, but they didn't pay the slightest attention to it. A group of nurses and doctors came up to their managers and talked.
Both their managers and Harry Lee were led to a hallway, leaving the boy group members guarded by the security team.
"Why won't they take us with them?" Sehun mumbles as their managers disappear into a room.
Just a few seconds passed, when K's manager came out running to them.
"Is it really them?" Joonmyun questions him, before he can even speak.
K's manager answered with consecutive nods, that made Joonmyun break down.
If it wasn't for Joonmyun's ugly sobs, the other boys could've hid their tears too.
"Luhan is still in the operating room, while Kris woke up just now." He tells them, urging them to come and follow him.
"W-what about Minseok hyung?" Kyungsoo asked, fighting his tears.
"We're going to find him soon." K's manager said, sliding a door.
"Hyung!" They need no signal to run and hug Kris, who sat on the hospital bed, talking to M's manager.
All of them surrounded Kris, trying to envelope him in a tight hug.
"Lu-luhan's still under operation." He tells them.
"He'll be alright, it's going to be okay.." M's manager says, patting the members his hand could reach.
~*~
When Kris had enough rest, and everyone had absorbed everything that happened, the chinese leader was asked to tell everything he witnessed. Most of them couldn't believe Luhan had survived. He was practically tortured for several weeks. He described the place, which surprised the members as much as it did to Kris. 
"How did you get here, though?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter