Twenty Three

Every 12th
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 The rain has stopped, and the night is falling deeper. Harry Lee’s team had already set up lighting, to start their tasks..

The detective had forcefully sent the idol group home. He had witnessed their heartbreaking reactions toward their hyung’s ‘grave’, and he didn’t want them to see whatever is buried under the huge rock. 

If there is. 

Lee is not convinced that Minseok is dead, certainly not with everything his former assistant had told him. To him, Minseok could’ve plotted all this, to escape.

“Seughyun will be mad!” He heard the boy scream, running from the house. “Don’t!” He shouted, trying to stop the police from shoveling soil. 

The detective had almost forgotten this boy, they found hiding in the closet earlier.

“I believe sir, we need to take him to the doctor. He keeps chanting ‘Seunghyun’ when I talk to him.” One cop, incharged of the boy, said before taking the boy inside the worn out house.

Just who exactly is that boy? 

“Sir! Sir!” The cops called him.

Harry ran, eager to see what they found. With the flashlight he was holding, he directed it towards the ground.

“No..” He croaked, almost failing to support himself.

A decaying hand.

He grabbed one shovel and hastily continued shoveling, uncovering a corpse right before his eyes. 

~~

Everyone entered Luhan’s hospital room, with their heads down. Only Sehun noticed that Luhan is awake, staring at them.

Without thinking twice, Sehun ran to hug him, still sobbing. “Hyung, what will we do?” He said in between sobs.

Luhan had no clue why this people are behaving strangely, instead of pushing the boy who hugged him tightly, he observed his surroundings. What happened? He asked himself.

“Minseok hyung.. I want Minseok hyung back!” Sehun bawled, still not detaching himself from the clueless Luhan.

Like getting hit by something hard, Luhan’s head started to hurt. “M-minseok..” He repeated, touching his head, trying to ease the intolerable pain he is feeling.

The other members lifted their heads, with swollen eyes and red noses, they looked at Luhan.

“Ahh.” Luhan screamed in pain, pulling himself away from Sehun. 

Continuous images of him with s flashed in his mind. 

His first plane ride to Korea. The day he met other trainees in the small dorm, SM sent him to. The days where they would skip

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter