Negative Feelings

My Beautiful Roommate

Everyone safely arrived at the camp. Of course, assigned roommates also shared the tent. Minsoo discussed their activities and program for that day. Byunghun and Chanhee placed their bags inside the tent. When Chanhee was about to enjoy the beautiful scenery, Minsoo called everyone for a special announcement.

"I forgot to tell you everyone. The faction of Pink Fairies headed by Bae Suzy, is also here at the camp. But they are on the other side so you naughty boys can't make it to them."

Boys frowned and sighed while Byunghun who quietly listened, was in a deep thought. Chanhee brought him back to reality when he felt Chanhee's arm softly hit him.

"Is something wrong?"

"Nothing."

~

It was ten in the morning. The first activity was to run around the camp for ten laps. Chanhee's eyes rounded when he head Minsoo announced. He is not really good in terms of physical strength. Since he didn't have a choice, he joined the others.

It was the seventh lap. Of course, Byunghun and Changjo were competing again with each other. Chanhee experienced difficulty. He felt his feet shaking and the sweat on his face was relentless. Byunghun noticed that and he quickly approached Chanhee. He handed him a bottle of cold water. Changjo grabbed a clean towel and wiped Chanhee's sweat on his face. Byunghun and Changjo exchanged death stares again while Chanhee was panting.

The first activity was finally over. Changjo grabbed Chanhee's hand but Byunghun also held Chanhee's other hand. Again, the two exchanged fatal stares.

"And where are you going to take my roommate?"

"I'm gonna massage his feet."

"I can do that."

"Chanhee will come with me."

"No, he will come with me."

"AHHHH!!! It's really painful!!!"

The two panicked when Chanhee screamed. They did not know what to do until Ricky arrived and handed them a first aid kit. Ricky was just standing on the side, a little jealous of Chanhee, while Byunghun and Changjo were treating the pain on his feet.

Byunghun escorted Chanhee back to their tent and he let the cutie rest.

"You are not going to participate anymore in the next activites."

"But Minsoo will be angry!"

"Don't worry. I'll handle this."

Byunghun softly ruffled his hair and he smiled at Byunghun. Byunghun went out of the tent for the next activites.

Hours passed and the activities were done. Byunghun came back inside the tent and he was really tired. Chanhee immediately took a clean towel from his bag. Byunghun looked at Chanhee's eyes when Chanhee gently wiped the sweat on his face.

"Aigoo. You are really exhausted! Look at you! Yah! Why are you staring at me like that?"

"Nothing."

"Oh wait! I'll get you something to drink! And maybe you are hungry, right?"

"But your feet are still in pain."

"They are fine now! Wait a second!"

Byunghun smiled when Chanhee left. He ... he wiped my s-sweat. Deep inside, he was really happy and he felt his heart beated faster. Chanhee went back inside, carrying a tray of food and cold drinks for Byunghun. Chanhee sat down and took a spoonful of the meal. He asked Byunghun to open his mouth but the smaller guy wrinkled his forehead.

"Aish! Just say ahhhhhh."

Byunghun did what Chanhee asked and a spoonful of meal was in his mouth.

"So this is how it feels to be fed by someone."

"Did you say something?"

"N-nothing! Hahahaha!"

"Sometimes you are really weird."

Byunghun finished his meal and he asked for more, hoping that Chanhee will still feed him. But when Chanhee came back, two plates were on the tray. Chanhee also got hungry and the two ate the meal on their own. Byunghun was a little disappointed and annoyed deep inside. Everytime a drip of sweat formed on Byunghun's face, Chanhee will take the clean towel and immediately wipe it. Something that Byunghun really liked.

~

Dinner was over and everyone was sleeping. In the middle of the night, Chanhee was awakened when he felt no one on his side. He opened up his eyes and yeah, Byunghun was missing. He quickly went out of the tent and put on his slippers. Chanhee searched the entire area to look for Byunghun. He didn't shout Byunghun's name or else everyone will be disturbed. He searched deeply in the woods. Deeper and deeper and deeper and he found Byunghun. But ... he's with someone. A girl. The girl with long hair pulled Byunghun's head and the two exchanged a passionate kiss. Chanhee's eyes rounded in surprise. He carefully looked at the girl and she was really familiar for Chanhee. Chanhee analyzed the girl's looks and he was right. Is she ... the girl in the picture? Is she ... Byunghun's ... girlfriend?

For unknown reason, tears suddenly formed on Chanhee's eyes. He ran away back to the camp while tears were coming out from his eyes. He arrived at the camp and he bumped on to someone. He looked up and it was Changjo. Changjo witnessed the redness and puffiness of Chanhee's eyes which made him worried. He cupped Chanhee's face before they sat on the grassfield.

"Chanhee! What's wrong?! What happened! Who made you cry!"

Changjo only received soft sobs and tears from Chanhee as a reply. Ricky, who was awakened when he heard Changjo's voice, went out of the tent. He was frozen when he saw Chanhee's head burried on Changjo's chest. Tears were on Ricky's heart. Pain was on Ricky's heart. At the same time, Byunghun was on his way back to the camp. He stopped walking when he saw Changjo wrapping Chanhee with his arms. That night, Chanhee feel betrayed. Ricky felt jealousy was coating his kind and innocent heart. Changjo promised to himself to kill who made Chanhee cry. Byunghun felt flames on his fists, flames that wanted to land on Changjo's face.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 9 is here :D Please comment and subscribe :D Thankssssssssssssssss ♥ :)