Wicked

My Beautiful Roommate

Since that night, when Niel told Chanhee more about Byunghun, Chanhee did his very best to give his handsome boyfriend what he wants without Byunghun telling him. Byunghun was surprised about Chanhee's sudden change in behavior but he kept the curiousity deep inside him. Even though Byunghun was surprised, he was happy that Chanhee knew what are his likes and dislikes.

"I think I'll be late in terms of going back here starting tomorrow."

"Why? Is something wrong?"

"Nothing. It's just that ... I want to go to a gym and get some muscles."

"Arasseo."

Chanhee sent Byunghun a kind and warming smile. Days have passed and Byunghun never missed a day in going out to the gym. Everytime that Byunghun returns back inside their room, a delicous aroma was always circulating inside. Of course, Chanhee made delicous meals for his tired and exhausted boyfriend. Byunghun was very happy about that because he was really sick of fastfood.

Chanhee did his very best for Byunghun and every night, before he close his eyes and drift away to sleep, he smiles at himself being satisfied of what he did for his boyfriend. Of course, the two never missed a night without saying saranghae towards one another. Byunghun felt very special from the way Chanhee treated him. For Byunghun, it was the best. Byunghun noticed that Chanhee was already over exerting his body just to make him happy and contented. Because of that, Byunghun decided to buy a box of sweets that Chanhee really likes everytime before he return back in their room.

The two enjoyed too much and they didn't notice the passing days. A week has already passed.

Class was over and Byunghun, Chanhee, Changjo, Ricky and Minsoo decided to have lunch together. Byunghun, Changjo and Minsoo were taking the lead while Chanhee and Ricky were walking behind, sharing their immature, cute and full of rainbows and unicorns thoughts. Minsoo discussed some faction matters but Byunghun and Changjo just ignored him. They finally arrived at the cafeteria. Of course, Chanhee sat beside Byunghun. Changjo pulled Ricky to make the cutie sit with him. Minsoo sat with no one beside him. Just wait till I get Niel.

Chanhee and Ricky ordered first, followed by the remaining the three. They enjoyed a satisfying lunch instead of Minsoo who was quiet since the couples were busy talking with one another. Half of an hour passed and everyone finished their food. Changjo and Ricky left first followed by Byunghun and Chanhee, making Minsoo felt alone, again.

Byunghun and Chanhee returned back to their room. Byunghun went to the bathroom immediately.

"I'll take a shower before I go to gym."

"Nae! I'll prepare your things."

Chanhee was smiling while packing extra clothes inside Byunghun's backpack. Once his hands were on Byunghun's perfume, he playfully sprayed it in the air and sniffed at the attractive and manly scent. Byunghun caught him and he felt afraid that Byunghun will nag at him but his handsome boyfriend smiled at him instead.

"You really love me that much? That you are having fantasies at my perfume?"

"Yah! I'm not! It's just that ... it smells ... really good."

"I'll be going now."

"Take care, Byunghun. Make it quick okay and come back very soon!"

"Arasseo. Make a very delicious and thick soup for me, please?"

"Nae! Saranghae."

"I love you too, cutie."

Chanhee handed Byunghun his backpack and Byunghun kissed him on his forehead. Chanhee blushed while smiling at Byunghun until the latter was not on his sight anymore. Chanhee immediately went back inside and dashed to their mini kitchen. He searched for ingredients inside the fridge, hoping he got the ingredients to make a creamy mushroom soup. Chanhee smiled in satisfaction when he found out that the ingredients were complete. He immediately prepared the ingredients and started cooking.

While he was waiting for the soup to boil and simmer, loud and rapid knocks were heard from the door. He quickly stood up from the couch and lazily opened the door. A girl with ponytailed hair was standing in front of him. The girl was wearing a smile on her face along with her very alluring eyes. Chanhee went back to his senses and suddenly remembered that girls are not allowed inside their dorm.

"Woah! What are you doing here?! Girls are not allowed here!"

"Really? By the way, where is Byunghun oppa?"

"Lee Byunghun?"

"Nae. Where is he?"

"He went to the gym earlier. Why?"

"Hmmm ... I don't trust you. Don't hide him from me."

"But I'm telling the truth."

Again, Chanhee scanned the girl's looks and he saw a familiar yellow patch in the girl's uniform. The girl is a member of Yellow Gumdrops, one of the two female-only factions inside Pledis High and the other one was Pink Fairies wherein Bae Suzy is the captain. The girl in front of Chanhee had a slight blonde on her hair.

"Can I enter?"

"Of course not!"

"Why?"

"Because in the very first place, you are not allowed here inside our dorm! This dorm is only for boys!"

"Then why are you here?"

"M-ME? Of course he is my roommate."

"I mean ... WAIT! YOU ARE BYUNGHUN'S ROOMMATE? GIRLS ARE ALLOWED TO BE ROOMED TOGETHER WITH BOYS!"

"I don't get your point- WOAH! I'M NOT A GIRL! I'M A MAN!"

"But ... you ... you don't look like one. Mianhae. Alright, I'll be back later."

"Yeah. I'll tell Byunghun that someone came and looking for him."

"Thanks."

"By the way, who are you?"

"I'm Lee Hyeri. Byunghun's girlfriend. See ya!"

The smile on Chanhee's face was quickly replaced with a blank expression. The girl who was in front of him awhile ago was already running away merrily. His knees became weak from what he just heard from the girl. He slowly returned back inside and suddenly, Niel's words flashed back inside his head.

That wicked is gonna be back again. Aish! I just want to slam her ugly face on the floor if I will have the chance to see her!

Back ... again.

Slam her ... ugly face on the floor.

That wicked is gonna be back again.

That wicked .

Wicked .

Tears slowly formed on his eyes. Byunghun's smiling and happy face appeared on his head while his eyes were staring at the pot which contains the soup he made for Byunghun. The thought of Byunghun being away from him made his tears became harsh than before. Is this what Niel was talking about? Is this what I need to be prepared of? Is this going to be ... the end?

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Omo Byunghun! What will you do now -.- Do comment and subscribe :D Pleaseeeeeeeeee :"> Thanks for reading! ♥ :D