Another Problem

My Beautiful Roommate

Byunghun surprised Changjo with a strong punch on his face. Ricky immediately went out of the tent and Chanhee held Byunghun's arms while tears were still relentlessly flowing from his eyes. Even though Ricky was holding Changjo's arms, Changjo was able to land a punch on Byunghun's face as a payback. Yells and unwanted words came out from Byunghun and Changjo while tears and sobs came from Chanhee and Ricky.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH CHANHEE?!"

"I'M TRYING TO COMFORT HIM! AND WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT?!"

"Changjo! Let's go back inside!"

"SHUT UP RICKY! I DON'T NEED YOU HERE!"

"Watch your mouth Changjo! And you LEE BYUNGHUN! WHY DID YOU HIT HIM?! WHY!"

Chanhee's tearful eyes met Byunghun's eyes filled with guilt. Byunghun wasn't able to say what was deep inside his heart. Chanhee's question silenced him. Once everyone calmed down, Chanhee pulled Byunghun's arm, telling him to go back inside the tent. Ricky and Changjo did the same.

"IF YOU DIDN'T HOLD MY ARMS, I COULD HAVE LANDED MULTIPLE PUNCHES ON HIS FACE!"

"Changjo ..."

"IS BYUNGHUN THE REASON WHY CHANHEE CRIED?! IS HE?!"

"Yah. Keep your voice down."

"THAT COOL GUY WILL GET WHAT HE WANTS. AND YOU RICKY! DON'T EVER TRY TO MEDDLE WITH MY FUTURE FIGHTS, OKAY?!"

"N-nae."

Byunghun and Chanhee's tent was silent. Not even a single noise was heard inside. The two were lying their bodies and their backs were facing each other. Byunghun clearly heard soft sobs came out from Chanhee. After a few minutes of trying to resist Chanhee, Byunghun wasn't able to hold that longer. He turned to Chanhee and hugged him from behind.

"Mianhae. Did I scare you?"

Chanhee didn't give him even a single word as a reply instead, he nudged Byunghun's hand away from him. Byunghun tried again to hug Chanhee but Chanhee nudged it again. Byunghun thought that Chanhee was really mad at him that night so he decided to let the day pass. Byunghun fell asleep. Chanhee was still awake and he secretly hugged Byunghun from behind. He buried his face on Byunghun's back while tears were escaping from his eyes. Without Chanhee's knowing, Byunghun was awakened that time when he felt the weight of Chanhee's arm. Byunghun became more worried of what went wrong.

~

Few days have passed and everyone was able to safely come back to their dorm at Pledis High. Few days have passed since that tragic night and Chanhee was still ignoring Byunghun. Even thought Chanhee was like that, Byunghun just kept on trying to cheer up Chanhee. Changjo was also doing the same. Of course, Ricky was dying with jealousy. He didn't hate Chanhee because Chanhee is a good friend to him.

One afternoon, Byunghun bought an expensive strawberry cake for Chanhee. Hoping that the cutie would forgive him for anything wrong he did. Besides, Byunghun didn't really know what he did wrong and Chanhee turned out like that. He was walking back towards their room while carrying the box of cake. He opened the door and he saw Chanhee was watching a variety show.

"Chanhee! I bought something for you!"

He greeted Chanhee in a cheerful and merry voice. The guy who was watching a variety show turned around and Byunghun wrinkled his forehead. The guy sure looked like Chanhee but he is not Chanhee. The guy smiled at him and they started a conversation.

"So, are you Chanhee's roommate?"

"Yeah! Who are you?! Where is Chanhee!"

"I'm Kevin Woo, Chanhee's cousin."

"Why are you here?! What do you need?!"

"Well, the truth is Chanhee needs to transfer to other school. He needs to leave. Don't worry because I already packed up his things."

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 10 is here :D Please comment and subscribe :D Thanks for reading ♪ ♥