Blue Titans

My Beautiful Roommate

When Mrs. Goo was in the middle of her discussion, knocks were heard from the door. She looked at the direction and smiled. She gestured them to enter afterwards. A tall guy entered first and he was followed by three more guys.

"Hello everyone, especially to our boys out there! I am Bang Minsoo! Captain of the Blue Titans!"

"Not again!"

"Tss. Not interested!"

"SHUT UP I'M TALKING! Pledis High has two factions. Blue TItans is one and the other one is the Red Dragons. Come with us! Join the Blue TItans! For those who are interested, come here in front!"

Then another cold-blooded looking man entered the room.

"Hoho? How about you boys join with us? I am Bang Yongguk! Captain of the Red Dragons! Join our faction and enjoy your life till you graduate from this school!"

"Yeah! I'll go for Red Dragons!"

"Me too! They are the best!"

"What the Yongguk! Do you wanna cause a trouble here?!"

"Calm down Minsoo, calm down. Let's see the student's decisions."

All of the boys in the class stood up and hurried in front to choose their faction. But Byunghun, Chanhee, Changjo and Ricky remained at their seats who were in the midst of thinking which faction they will join. All of the boys were done choosing their faction.

"Looks like most of them are really interested in my faction, Minsoo."

"Huh?! I got 7 boys here!"

"But I got 10 here? So? What do you think?"

"Wait! There are still others who did not choose their faction! You! Hey you cutie!"

"M-me?"

"Yeah! Come! Come with us! Join the Blue Titans!"

"Wait! I'll decide first! I'll join the Blue Titans!"

"Oh no! The dancing machine is going to join them?!"

"Me too! I'll join, Minsoo hyung!"

"What the! Even the princess of aegyo?!"

"Blue Titans ... I'll join."

"It's a pleasure and relief for us that you joined our faction, Lee Byunghun."

"Hey! Even the mischievous rapper?!"

"Yongguk, are you nervous? Look! Both of us got 10 boys now. Let's see which faction will the cutie decide."

"Uhmm ..."

"Join us, Chunji. Please?"

"Yeah!!! This is going to be fun!!!"

"Hey cutie! Join the Red Dragons! Ignore that Blue Freaks!"

"Uhmm ... I'll join ... the ..."

"The?"

"The?"

"The?"

"Blue TItans!"

Everyone rejoiced except those students who joined the faction of Red Dragons. Minsoo gave his thanks to everyone especially to the four; Changjo, Ricky, Byunghun and Chanhee. Everyone smiled at Minsoo except Byunghun who ignored him and continued reading his book. Before Yongguk left the room, he shot a death glare to Chanhee and he whispered ...

"You'll regret this, cutie. You'll regret this!"

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 2 is out :D Please comment and subscribe :D Thankssssssssssss ~ ♥ :D