Punishment

My Beautiful Roommate

 Changjo and Ricky were running down the dorm's hallway, making their way to Chanhee and Byunghun's room. As soon as the two arrived, they hurled loud knocks at the door. It was only seven in the morning and as expected, the other two who were inside the room, were still in deep slumber. The two spent almost ten minutes, knocking and banging the door. Minsoo was on his way to his classroom but along the way, he met the two were causing a disturbing noise.

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING HERE?!"

"Of course we are waking them up!"

"For God's sake, it's only seven in the morning! Let them sleep some more!"

"But hyung! It's for the festival tonight!"

"Now that you've mentioned it ... school's annual festival is tonight!"

"So hyung, will you please open this room?"

"What?!"

"Oh come on, we know you have a master key!"

"Right! Wait a second."

Minsoo took out a key from his pocket and the other two smiled in delight. Ricky took the key from Minsoo and he excitedly unlocked the door. Ricky opened the door and they entered the room. Ricky was about to climb up to Chanhee's bed but his future actions were immediately prevented when a big lump was under the blanket on Byunghun's bed. 

Chanhee can barely hear noises nearby. He opened up his eyes and everything that happened last night between him and Byunghun immediately flashed on his mind. He looked up and a sleeping Byunghun was found. He giggled. The noise was gone. He got up from the bed and looked around. What surprised him was when Changjo, Ricky and Minsoo was inside their room. Everyone were having an "o" on their faces.

Changjo, Ricky and Minsoo were shut out when an innocent and pure Chanhee woke up. What's more is he was on Byunghun's bed. And what's more and more and more is Chanhee was topless. Ricky immediately grabbed Changjo and covered the latter's eyes.

"YAH! CHANHEE HYUNG! WHY ARE YOU !"

"YAH! WHY ARE YOU INSIDE OUR ROOM!"

"CHANHEE! DID YOU ... DID YOU DO IT WITH BYUNGHUN LAST NIGHT?!"

"YAH!!! GET OUT!!!!!!"

"WHAT THE ! WHY ARE YOU HERE!"

Another topless man woke up. Byunghun irritatedly got up from the bed and terrified the three visitors.

"CHANHEE HYUNG! Your body looks ... weird."

"Ehhh?"

"Red ... why do you have ... what are those red marks?"

"Aish! RIcky I really need to get you out of here!"

"Go and wear clothes! We'll be right back!"

The three immediately left the room. Chanhee quickly stood up from the bed to go and get some clothes but Byunghun pulled his wrist, preventing him from going away. Byunghun pulled Chanhee in a backhug.

"Do you ... regret what we did last night?"

"No. Never. I'm very happy I did my first time with you. With the one I love."

Chanhee bluntly said which caused a smile on Byunghun's face. The two stayed in their position for some time until Chanhee finally erupted.

"YAH! BUT LOOK AT MY BODY! I'M FULL OF RED SCARS BECAUSE OF YOU!"

"Correction, those are love bites. Sorry but you are just very irresistable."

"I hate you."

"I love you too."

Chanhee softly slapped Byunghun's arm and in exchange, Byunghun slapped Chanhee's before the latter hurried to wear clothes. The two spent a few minutes before Chanhee opened the door. Ricky locked the door once everyone were inside.

"I'll be straight to the point. It is a violation to sleep on the same bed with your roommate. You know that Byunghun, right?"

"Nae."

"And since Chanhee was on Byunghun's bed, Chanhee will receive a heavier punishment compared to Byunghun."

"Yah! Why is that Minsoo hyung?!"

"Because you are the one who slept on another bed."

"I hate punishments. I'll pay so this won't spread to the upper classmen."

"No. I won't let that happen especially we really need Chanhee now."

"Hmmm?!"

"We need you Chanhee hyung!"

"I hope we'll win this time."

"So let's make everything clear. What is our punishment?"

"Well, I want the both of you to join the talent showdown between Blue Titans and Red Dragons."

"Oh ... is that all? That's very easy!"

"But there's a twist Chanhee hyung."

"Twist? What twist?"

Ricky handed Chanhee a paper bag. Chanhee looked inside the bag and a white dress was inside.

"Don't tell me-"

"Yes. Chanhee will wear that."

"I WON'T LET THAT HAPPEN."

"Ok then Chanhee will be a student assistant at the library for two weeks, 7 in the morning until 8 in the evening."

"Hyung, why are you so cruel?"

"Wear that dress tonight and that will serve as a punishment. Also, that's a help for our dorm to win if you are gonna wear that tonight."

"Please hyung, wear the dress tonight."

"Don't you want to wear this Ricky?"

"I joined last year but Luhan from Red Dragons defeated my charm. I think ... you can win!"

"So, is it a yes?"

"Byunghun ..."

"Aish! Alright alright!"

"I almost forgot! Chanhee will sing a song and I want you Byunghun to play the piano."

"What?! Why me?!"

"To make it more romantic, I guess."

"We can find another man who'll play the piano right?"

"I'll play the piano of course!"

"Then it's settled. See you later."

"By the way, Changjo and I will be around the school. Gonna enjoy those booths and fairs! See you Chanhee hyung!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was eleven in the evening. Luhan's performance was done and on the backstage, a sweating Chanhee was restless. He kept walking back and forth, memorizing the lyrics. Chanhee was already wearing the dress and blonde wig and Byunghun was wearing a black suit with red tie. Byunghun, who was worried of Chanhee stood up and cupped his face.

"We can do it."

"Nae."

At last, it was finally their turn. Byunghun sat at the piano, ready to play. Chanhee stood in the center and nervously holding the microphone. Chanhee cued Byunghun to start and the latter did what Chanhee asked.

Wollyoiren ama bappeuji anheulkka
Hwayoildo seonggeuphae boiji an geurae
Suyoireun mwonga eojeongjjeonghan neukkim
Mogyoireun geunyang naega waenji sirheo

Soft piano keys accompanied Chanhee's soft and angelic voice. Everyone was fluttered and started to cheer on them.

Oooh~ ibeon ju geumyoil
Oooh~ geumyoire sigan eottaeyo

Jumalkkaji gidarigin himdeureo
Sigana dallyeora sigyereul
Deo bochaego sipjiman

Ilbun ilchoga dalkomhae
I namja dodaeche mwoya
Sarange ppajiji ankon mot baegigesseo
On jongil nae mameun jeogi sigyebaneul wie ollata
Han kanssik geudaeege deo gakkai

Everyone prepared themselves because Byunghun's part was coming.

Na mwongae hollin geot gata
I yeojan dodaeche mwoya
Saranghaejuji ankoneun mot baegigesseo
Doraoneun ibeon ju geumyoire mannayo
Geunal nae mameul deo gajyeogajwoyo

Deo gakkai deo gakkai wayo deo gakkai

And their performance was done. Everyone gave them a loud applause especially their dormmates. Several female students also squealed for the cuteness of the two. Luhan, on the other side, rolled his eyes knowing that Byunghun and Chanhee's tendency of winning was higher compared to him. Several minutes passed and awarding came.

"And this trophy on my hand will go to the winner of course! Congratulations Blue Titans!"

Everyone was delighted and jumped in joy. Ricky and Changjo hurried up the stage and hugged Chanhee - still wearing the dress.

"Hyung! You are so beautiful! Omo!"

"Chanhee hyung you are a beautiful noona! I like you so much!!!"

"Ehem."

"Ehem."

"Congratulations! You two are really great!"

"But I really prefer rapping than singing."

"Aish! No more complains since we already won! Be ready for the after party! See you later!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Byunghun was drunk. Chanhee was drunk. Thanks to the alcohols from the after party. But they were able to return back to their room, safe and sound. Byunghun pulled Chanhee towards his bed and Chanhee fell on top of Byunghun.

"You are really beautiful. With or without that dress."

"But I think you really liked it when I wore it."

"Of course. Who would not?"

"The red tie awhile ago made you look hot."

"Really?"

"Nae."

"You are so hot right now."

"Hoho? What are you trying to say?"

"I'm so hard now, Chanhee."

"You're not yet sleepy, are you?"

"I'm not sleepy. I just want to hear your moans again right now. Let's do it."

"Alright. Bring it on!"

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well, first of all I would like to say sorry if you found this fic a fast-paced one :( I'm really sorry but I'm so busy :( And if you found it boring, I'm also sorry because my mind was all empty of ideas about school genre :( I'm really sorry :( For those readers who are disappointed because Niel's parts are very few, I'm sorry again but I didn't have any idea how can I make him a key person in this fic :( I promise to make more parts for him on my next fic :) I promise! :) But anyways, thank you so much for subscribing, upvoting and supporting me until the end! My readers, I love you so much! Until next time! :) <3 Thank you so much! :D