Confession

My Beautiful Roommate

From: Chanhee ♥

Ok. Meet me at my room. I'll be waiting !!! :)

 

That was the text message Changjo received from Chanhee when he asked him to go out. Changjo decided to go and buy some sweet treats for Chanhee before they go later. He was on the streets, looking for sweet shops. He stopped when his eyes met a newly-opened pasty shop. He entered inside and the fascinating pastries delighted his eyes. He immediately bought cookies, muffins and cupcakes for Chanhee. He smiled on his own, knowing that Chanhee will be really happy.

He went back inside Pledis High. He made his way towards their dorm. While on his way to Chanhee's room, he met Ricky.

"Uhm Changjo can you help me?"

"I'm sorry I'm busy."

"Really? Oh! What's that box?"

"Pastries, why?"

"Ohh ... is that for ... Chanhee?"

"Yep! And he will be really happy with this! See you later!"

"T-take care."

Changjo continued walking and finally he arrived at Chanhee and Byunghun's room. He knocked on the door but no one was opening it. He waited for a little longer and he heard voices coming from the inside. He started to eavesdrop.

"YOU CAN'T TAKE CHANHEE AWAY!"

"But this is for his own good, right Chanhee?"

"Kevin hyung ..."

"Chanhee! Do you really want to go?! Do you really want to leave?!"

"Aish. Enough talking! Let's go Chanhee!"

"WAIT!"

"What now?!"

"YOU CAN'T REALLY TAKE HIM AWAY!"

"Alright. Give me one special reason why Chanhee needs to stay here and I might reconsider."

"S-special reason?"

"Yeah. Why does he need to stay here?! Tell me! See? There's no reason for him to stay longer here. Let's go."

"WAIT! CHANHEE AND I ARE DATING!"

"EH?!"

Changjo heard those words from Byunghun. The voice was soft but loud enough to wound his heart. He accidentally dropped the box of pastries he bought for Chanhee. Tears gradually formed on his eyes. He ran all the way back to his room and he shut the door.

"Y-YOU TWO ARE DATING?!"

"Y-yeah! THAT'S RIGHT! So you cannot just simply take him away! We have been dating for ... 2, no! 3 months! Yeah 3 months!"

"Chanhee! Is it true what I am hearing right now?"

"K-kevin hyung ..."

"YEAH! IS IT TRUE! CHANHEE AND I L-LOVE EACH OTHER!"

Byunghun quickly took Chanhee's hand. He kissed it and Kevin's eyes widened ... in delight. Chanhee stunned and didn't know what to do. His heart was beating really fast and Kevin smiled at him.

"I-I guess you don't really have to go Chanhee."

"Hyung but-"

"It's okay. You can't leave or else someone will be sad here. I guess I need to go now. Yah Byunghun! Take care of my cousin okay?!"

"N-Nae!"

Changjo's tears successfully escaped from his eyes. Ricky, who was taking a shower, heard sobs coming from the outside. He immediately wore his clothes and went out of the bathroom. There, he found Changjo crying. He approached him immediately and gave him a warm and comforting hug.

"R-Ricky ... Chanhee ... is ... dating that Lee Byunghun!"

"C-Changjo ..."

"I don't know why but I did my best for him! Why! WHY RICKY! WHY!"

"W-why don't you try ... looking around you? S-someone who's very near must be ... taking care and ... loving you just like how you feel for Chanhee."

"W-what do you mean Ricky?"

"I'm just here ... waiting for you to ... notice me. Changjo, I ... I like you."

Byunghun sighed when Kevin finally left. That's when he noticed that he was still holding Chanhee's hand. Chanhee quickly escaped from the grip and Byunghun apologized to him.

"Why did you do that? Why did you lie?"

"Chanhee ..."

"Tell me!"

"By the way I bought a strawberry cake for you!"

"Why did you lie to my cousin? Y-you don't want me to leave?"

"Of course I don't want you to go! Chanhee ... I ... I don't know but I think ... I l-like you."

Chanhee was stunned by stuttering and surprising words from Byunghun. Those last three words made his heart beated faster.

"Lee Chanhee! I like you and I think I'm falling for you!"

"Y-you like me? That's nonsense! At the camp! I saw you!"

Tears formed on Chanhee's eyes and he tried to ran away but Byunghun was able to held his arm and stopped him from going out.

"That night! I can still clearly remember what I saw!"

"Did you ... see ... us?"

"Yeah! I saw you! That's why you quickly took away the picture from me! She's your girlfriend, right?!"

"Chanhee ..."

"Oh! And who am I to talk like this? I'm sorry I forgot I'm just a roommate."

Byunghun quickly hugged the crying Lee Chanhee. Chanhee, who resisted at first, hugged Byunghun back and he buried his face on Byunghun while tears were coming out from his eyes.

"Th-that night ... I don't know why but when I saw you two kissing each other, pain and hate went in my heart. I ... I'm-"

"Ssshh. Enough enough. Stop crying Chanhee. I can't forgive myself anymore for making you cry a lot. She-she's my ex-girlfriend. She told me that she's gonna stop bothering me if we are going to meet for the very last time. I granted what she wished but the kiss was a surprise. I didn't expect that. I'm really sorry. Chanhee ... you're the one ... I ... I like."

"M-me too. I think ... I also ... like you."

"Really? I'm so happy right now!"

Byunghun carried Chanhee bridal style and Chanhee let out a soft squeal. The two shared laughters afterwards before they enjoyed the strawberry cake Byunghun bought for him.

"I think I should buy drinks for us."

"No! I'll go this time!"

"Make it fast Byunghunniee!"

"B-Byunghun ... niee?"

"Hihi. Go now! Ppali ppali!!!"

Byunghun opened the door and he saw a box on the floor. He took it and he saw that it's a box of pastries. A letter was attached to it. He read it and the box was for Chanhee. Anger filled his heart. Wrinkles on his forehead appeared.

"Lee Chanhee. I think this one's for you."

"Eh? What is it?"

Chanhee took the box and he smiled when he found out that it was a box of sweet treats. A letter attached to it made him curious. He read it.

 

Chanhee-ah ... I really like you

From the very first time we met

My heart beated for you

Please accept my love Lee Chanhee

I love you :)

                                     - Changjo =)

 

"B-Byung-"

"What?!"

"I'll talk to him tomorrow. For now, go and buy drinks for us!!! I'm really thirsty!!! Omo! Chanhee is gonna die!!!"

Byunghun let out a chuckle when he witnessed Chanhee's cuteness.

"Byunghun!"

"Hmmm?"

"S-saranghae."

Byunghun immediately walked towards the cafeteria with confidence on his heart that Chanhee really loves him. A smile was on his face and he bought four bottles of juice; grapes, apple, lemon and orange.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finallyyyyyy!!!! :D Thumbs up for Byunghun who finally confessed!!! How about Changjo and Ricky :( Chapter 11 is here :D Please comment and subscribe :D Thank you so muchhhhhh ♥