Madness

My Beautiful Roommate

Byunghun and Chanhee finished their meals. The two shared laughters due to their own funny stories. Byunghun was really happy and the same thing went with Chanhee. For the two, they wished that the moment won't end but as soon as they saw their empty plates, they went back to reality. The reality that they were no longer roommates. The reality that they were no longer a couple, well that was Chanhee's personal decision. Even though they were just friends, just like what Chanhee wanted, Byunghun still enjoyed spending his time with his ex. A piece of strawberry icing was left on Chanhee's mouth. Chanhee was completely unaware of that because he was busy talking alot and Byunghun was just staring at him.

"Omo! Look at the time! I think I should head back now."

"Pfft. You probably miss that Yongguk so much."

"Yah! We're just friends so there's no need to be ... worried."

"Arasseo. I trust you."

The frown on their faces were quickly replaced by smiles as soon as they exchanged sweet words. Byunghun took his handkerchief from his pocket and decided to wipe the remaining icing on Chanhee's mouth. Chanhee, who was busy talking was surprised by Byunghun's sudden action. His face blushed because of what Byunghun did and that made him look on the other direction, trying to hide his reddening face. Chanhee admitted that he really loved that moment. Byunghun then smiled at him like an idiot and grabbed his hand. Little did they know that two persons from different directions were already staring at them from the start.

Hyeri raised an eyebrow, witnessing the sweetness shared by Byunghun and Chanhee. Yongguk threw a hard punch on the nearest tree, seeing that Byunghun was trying to steal his Chanhee. As the time passed by, the two who were watching at Byunghun and Chanhee got evil ideas on their minds. Byunghun and Chanhee went out of the cafeteria. Yongguk immediately walked towards the two, his fists were ready. Hyeri, witnessing that Yongguk was also there, watched from a distance and smirked, knowing what could happen very soon.

"Thank you. You made me really happy today."

"It's a pleasure that I made you smile, Chanhee. Hmmm ... we can do this again, right?"

"Again?"

"Chanhee."

"Oh hi there Yongguk hyung!"

"Are you going to stay here for long?!"

"No. I'm also on my way back to our dorm. Just wait a second, please?"

"Nae."

Chanhee's aegyo melted the fiery heart of Yongguk. Yongguk calmed down and Hyeri clearly witnessed what just happened.

"That made Bang Yongguk calm?! He's really a !"

Chanhee bid his goodbye to Byunghun. Byunghun stayed at his position while watching Chanhee leave, along with Yongguk. Yongguk turned around his head and he met Byunghun's eyes. For a very few seconds, the two were able to exchange fatal glares. As soon as the two did that, a competition has already begun. Chanhee and Yongguk were finally out of Byunghun's sight and the latter was just about to head back to his room when Hyeri popped out of nowhere.

"Omo. Eotteokhae??? Byunghun oppa still loves that Chanhee."

"I'm outta here."

"Wait for me oppa!"

"What do you want now?!"

"I'm just worried about you. Can't you see ... Chanhee is happy with Yongguk. I guess you shouldn't bother them, right?"

"Pfft. As if I'm gonna to listen to a 's words."

"Oppa! I'm not a ! Chanhee is a !"

"Call him a again and you'll know where you really belong, ."

"Alright, then I'll just ...play with him."

Byunghun walked away, leaving the psychotic Hyeri under the cold wind. While Byunghun was walking away, Hyeri smirked at him while she was already planning what to do with Chanhee since she couldn't trust Yongguk anymore.

Chanhee and Yongguk arrived back to their room. Chanhee noticed that something was wrong with Yongguk. At first, he thought that he and Yongguk were already okay but that time, he said to himself that he was wrong. Yongguk was quiet again for unknown reason.

"You want to eat something, hyung?"

"How about ,,,, hmmm ... let's buy pork?"

"Beef?"

"Omo. What do you want hyung? I'll buy it!"

"Hyung, please talk to me. What's wrong?"

"Aigoo. Alright, I'll go out and buy what I see on the way. Please eat anything that I will buy, okay? I'll be back soon!"

Chanhee left the room with a smile on his face. When he was out of the room, Yongguk landed a heavy punch on the wall, giving him a pain that was nothing against the pain on his heart when he saw Chanhee and Byunghun together. He admits that he likes the cutie. He likes Chanhee. He just don't know what to do that time. Chanhee was happily walking on the road out of the dorm when his phone beeped. An unknown number welcomed his eyes.

 

Chanhee can you go to the abandoned building near the Blue Titans' dorm? Get the orange ball from the 7th floor, room 712 and I'll talk to you again. It's me, your Yongguk hyung! Fighting!

 

Chanhee smiled when he read the message. He hurried to the abandoned building's place and he was stunned when he was in front of it. He suddenly remembered the horror stories Changjo and Ricky told him about the said building. Ghosts ... death ... monsters ... he was already trembling. He looked around the area first, making sure that no one was looking at him. He walked closely to the building and he smiled again when the door was open. Bingo! With all his strength and might, he entered inside. Slowly but surely, he immediately walked up the stairs. Once he arrived at the 7th floor, he looked around for room 712. The area was full of dust and spider webs. He kept on looking up to see if he found the room. A few minutes of searching passed and his eyes met the designated room. He smiled and hurried inside the said room. The orange ball immediately welcomed his eyes. He took it with the both of his hands and he heard the door closed. Terrified, he opened the door but it just won't budge. That time, tears started to form inside his eyes.

It was already eight in the evening but Yongguk was still alone inside his room. He was waiting for almost four hours for Chanhee to come back. He couldn't resist waiting any further and decided to search for the cutie. Anger covered his heart and mind and he made a decision: go to Byunghun's dorm. His hunch was Byunghun probably took Chanhee and didn't want the cutie to leave. He hurried all the way to the other dorm. A student from the Blue Titans prevented him from entering but the said student just received a beating as a reply from Yongguk. Every student who prevented him to enter met the same fate. Finally, he met Bang Minsoo.

"And what's wrong with you?!"

"I SHOULD ASK THAT TO LEE BYUNGHUN SINCE HE TOOK CHANHEE FROM US."

"Hmmm ... I think this is the first time I saw you like this."

"Move out of my way."

"And do you know where is Byunghun's room?"

"Y-Yeah. Where is it?"

"Let's go."

Minsoo and Yongguk arrived in front of Byunghun's room.

"Here."

Yongguk landed rampaging knocks on Byunghun's door. Byunghun, who was watching a movie lazily stood up from the couch and opened the door. He opened and a strong force pushed him in.

"WHERE IS CHANHEE!"

"WOAH! HOW DARE YOU TO INVADE MY ROOM!"

"WHERE IS HE! HOW DARE YOU TO KIDNAP HIM!"

"FIRST OF ALL, CHANHEE IS NOT HERE! YOU BLOCKHEAD!"

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT! HE'S GONE FOR FOUR HOURS AND WHERE DO YOU THINK HE COULD RIGHT NOW?!"

"Alright, then I'll just ...play with him."

THAT !

"Minsoo hyung! I'll head out. Chanhee ... Chanhee must be ... in danger!!!"

"WHAT?! I'LL GO WITH YOU!"

Byunghun and Yongguk left the dorm. It was dark outside but the bright street light was able to radiate a figure from the abandoned building. The two looked closely and Chanhee was on their eyes. The cutie was asking for help, even though they couldn't hear Chanhee's words. The two hurried inside.

"HE'S IN THE 7TH FLOOR! LET'S HURRY!"

"I KNOW DON'T COMMAND ME!"

The two finally arrived at the 7th floor. They landed a powerful kick at the same time at the door and it opened. An unconscious Chanhee was on the floor while holding a ball. An orange ball that was familiar to Yongguk.

"CHANHEE! WAKE UP! WAKE UP, PLEASE!"

"THAT WON'T DO ANYTHING! LET'S BRING HIM OUT OF HERE!"

At first, the two bickered who will carry Chanhee but Yongguk insisted since he was bigger compared to Byunghun. Byunghun agreed but he sent a threat to Yongguk that if something will happen to Chanhee, he will cut Yongguk's head. The three finally made it out of the abandoned building. Minsoo was waiting for them. Yongguk lied Chanhee over the wooden bench. A few more seconds passed and Chanhee finally gained his conciousness.

"Hyung ... Yong-guk hyung ... I ... I got the ... the ball."

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT BALL, CHANHEE! DID THIS BASTARD TOLD YOU TO GET THAT?!"

"WAIT! I ... I NEVER TOLD YOU TO GET THAT!"

"But ... hyung ... you ... you sent me ... a ... a message."

"A MESSAGE?!"

"Yeah ... Byunghun ... th-thank ... you."

Then Chanhee went unconscious again. Along with the shadows, someone was eavesdropping at them behind a large tree. Lee Hyeri. Hyeri, who was full of laughters and joy inside her heart, witnessing that Chanhee was suffering.

"Don't worry. Maybe he's just tired and suffocated inside that building. Let's bring him to the clinic."

Byunghun, Minsoo and Yongguk managed to bring Chanhee to the clinic. They left the clinic and went to talk outside. Byunghun was smart and he took Chanhee's phone before they left.

"So ... I think you should explain Yongguk!"

"WHAT! I DIDN'T SENT HIM ANY MESSAGES!"

"Tch. We'll see."

Byunghun took out Chanhee's phone. He quickly navigated the messages and an unknown number disturbed his eyes. Byunghun opened the message and his eyes widened at Yongguk's cruelty.

 

Chanhee can you go to the abandoned building near the Blue Titans' dorm? Get the orange ball from the 7th floor, room 712 and I'll talk to you again. It's me, your Yongguk hyung! Fighting!

 

"SEE?! NOW EXPLAIN THIS!"

"Wait! Wait ... that ... that's not my number."

"WHAT?! QUIT FOOLING AROUND!"

"Look ..."

Yongguk took out his phone and showed his phone number to the two, leaving Byunghun and Minsoo confused. The three remained silent until an idea popped on Byunghun's mind.

Damn you Lee Hyeri. You don't know WHO I AM.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hyeri should really prepare for war >.< Sorry for the late update :( School's getting busy now :( By the way, please comment and subscribe :) Thanks for reading everyone :D ♥