Rivals

My Beautiful Roommate

The two walked back towards the dorm. Byunghun, who was still under the effect of alcohol, was pulling Chanhee's luggage. It was a very silent moment for the two until Chanhee broke it.

"Mianhae."

"For what?"

"I don't know. It's just you are always angry and mad at me. It feels like I'm doing something wrong. I'm really sorry."

Byunghun was astounded by Chanhee's words. That's when he noticed that he was really cruel towards Chanhee from the start. He was cruel, mad and angry for unknown reason. The two were able to return back to their room. Before Chanhee went up to his bed, Byunghun told him something.

"Chanhee ... I'll try to be a little ... nicer ... yeah only a little."

"And that's a big relief! Alright! Good night!"

Chanhee happily went up to his bed. He immediately laid his tired body over the bed. He smiled and giggled like a teenage girl, fangirling over Byunghun. Byunghun, who was already on his bed, smiled like crazy and facepalmed before he fell asleep.

~

Class was over the next day and Changjo immediately went towards Chanhee. Byunghun and Ricky stared at the two.

"Hey Chanhee! Can you come with me later? I really want to eat makchang tonight!"

"Woah!!! Me too! I want to eat makchang!"

"That's great! So, is it a yes?"

"Nae!"

"But Chanhee and I are going to a cake shop later."

"Did I say-"

"You asked for a cake last night, right?"

"But I gave you a strawberry cake yesterday."

"He did not eat that."

"Why?"

"I threw it away."

Changjo shot daggers at Byunghun and Byunghun gave him a smirk. Chanhee and Ricky looked at each other and the two were afraid of what might happen. The empty classroom became quiet since Byunghun and Changjo were killing each other through stares and smirks.

"Uhmmm ... why dont the three of us go later?"

"Huh?!"

"Wait Chanhee!"

"Let's eat makchang first and then let's go to the cake shop! How about it?"

"A-alright. If that's what you want."

"Ok."

"Chanhee ... uhmm ... can I also go with you?"

"Sure!! The more the better! I'll go to the library now. See you later!"

"Wait for me! I'll go with you also!!!"

Chanhee and Ricky ran out of the classroom. Byunghun sent his one last insulting smirk to Changjo before he left the classroom.

~

The four arrived at a sojubang to eat makchang. A waitress escorted them to a vacant table for four.

"Sit beside me Chanhee."

"Hey, sit with me."

"Yah! What are you two doing! I'll sit with Changjo since he's the first one to ask!"

Ricky frowned. Changjo smirked at Byunghun, who was shooting him deadly glares. They ordered what they wanted and the food arrived. Chanhee and Changjo smiled with delight when makchang was on their table. Ricky asked for rice and soup. Byunghun ate the meal with poker face. Changjo and Chanhee were enjoying the food while Ricky was forcing himself to smile.

"Uhmm ... can you give me a bottle of soju?"

"Wow! That's great! You can drink soju already?"

"Of course!"

"Hmmpp! I can also drink soju! Give me also a bottle of soju! No! Two bottles!"

Byunghun and Changjo smirked at each other. Chanhee and Ricky stared at each other with worried eyes. It was already eight in the evening. Byunghun and Changjo finished seven bottles of soju. The two were babbling out of this world words which made Chanhee and Ricky worried even more.

"Omo! How are we going to handle these two?"

"Aigoo! Changjo is really a hard drinker!"

"You areaddklqjwabsx xnidha."

"Chanhealjdasahsjas."

"Aish! They are really wasted! We really need to go!"

Chanhee stood up and he helped Changjo walked. Ricky also stood up and offered help to Byunghun but Byunghun rejected Ricky's offer. Byunghun was walking in an unstable manner which made Chanhee softly giggled. A taxi arrived and Chanhee told Ricky and Changjo to go first since Changjo's arms are heavy for Chanhee. Changjo slowly walked closer towards Chanhee and he bid him a deep and husky good night. Byunghun killed Changjo again with deadly stares.

Few minutes passed and another taxi arrived. Byunghun and Chanhee entered the taxi.

"Chanhee ... I hate you so much."

"Mianhae."

"You ... why did you sit with Changjo!"

"Eh? What's wrong with that?"

"Then go, leave the room and share one with Changjo."

"Yah!! Here you go again!"

"But you ... rejected me."

"Rejected?"

"I mean ... you rejected me when I asked you to sit with me."

"Mianhae Byunghun. Mianhae."

"Tss. Mianhae? What the! You'll get your punishment later once we return to our room."

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 7 is here :D OMO! What punishment is Byunghun talking about lol XD Please comment and subscribe :D Thank you so much :D