Glares and Daggers

My Beautiful Roommate

The next morning.

Byunghun woke up when the sunlight which was passing through the window hit his eyes. He opened his eyes with annoyance and irritation. He checked the clock on the nightstand and it was nine in the morning. Along the clock on his nightstand were four bottles of juice; apple juice, orange juice, grape juice and lemon juice. A note was along the juice bottles.

 

Good morning, Byunghun :)

I hope we can be friends! Don't worry! These are free :)

- Lee Chanhee

P.S. I recommend orange juice! It's really delicious :>

 

Byunghun crumpled the paper and threw it away.

"Tch. What's with him?"

He got up from the bed and looked up to see if Chanhee was on his bed but he found no one. With that, he headed towards the bathroom and ignored the bottles of juice Chanhee left for him. He washed his face and brushed his teeth. Chanhee returned when he finished performing his needs inside the bathroom.

"Oh, you're awake! Good morning."

"What's with those bottles of juice?"

"Hmmm ... don't you like the flavors? I can get you another one if you-"

"Throw them away."

"But those-"

"Or take them and drink by yourself."

"N-nae."

~

It was three in the afternoon when Byunghun took a walk inside Pledis High. As usual, girls from Pink Fairies and Yellow Gumdrops would squeal at him. While he was walking, he saw Chanhee. Chanhee was with Changjo and they were smiling at each other. Byunghun shot daggers at the two but the two didn't notice Byunghun. Byunghun doesn't like it when Chanhee smiles. He doesn't like it when Chanhee is happy. For unknown reason, he hates Chanhee a lot.

"Oh! Byunghun! Come, sit with us."

Chanhee finally noticed Byunghun who was standing still at his position, shooting daggers at them. Byunghun and Changjo's eyes met. The two exchanged fatal stares.

"Changjo, is it okay if Byunghun will join us?"

"Yeah. I'm fine with that."

Byunghun didn't say anything instead, he left and continued walking. Chanhee stood up from his seat to approach Byunghun but Changjo held his arm.

"Yah, Byunghun!"

"Chanhee ... stay with me."

"A-alright."

~

It was six in the evening. Byunghun was going to buy something to eat from the cafeteria. He opened the door and he saw Chanhee and Changjo walking towards the room. Chanhee was carrying a box of fried chicken.

"Gomawo."

"No problem. See you tomorrow in class?"

"Nae. Bye!"

Before Changjo left, he exchanged death stares again with Byunghun. Chanhee entered the room and he prepared the fried chicken he brought. He took a plate and placed the fried chicken on it.

"Hey Byunghun! Let's eat fried chicken!"

"EAT THAT WITH CHANGJO!"

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lol Byunghun XD What happened to you XD Chapter 4 is here :D Please comment and subscribe :) Thank youuuu ♥