Fresh New Start

My Beautiful Roommate

Byunghun rose up from the bed when his phone alarmed. It was eight in the morning. He and Chanhee do not have classes that day so there was no reason for them to wake up early. His lips curved into smile when he checked on Chanhee who was sound asleep on the upper bunk.

Last night was very dramatic. Chanhee's tears were relentless while he was packing his things from his previous room, his room with Yongguk. He hurried his way downstairs and out of Red Dragon's dorm once his things were all in his bag. Byunghun was waiting for him. The latter took Chanhee's bag as soon as the cutie arrived, carrying his bag. The two were walking back to Blue Titan's dorm in a slow manner. The place was quiet and the two were silent but the soft sniffs and sobs of Chanhee was too loud for Byunghun's heart. Byunghun held Chanhee's hand and gave it a squeeze. Once the two arrived back at their room, Byunghun immediately hugged Chanhee and kissed his forehead.

"Everything will be fine. I promise. I won't let anyone or anything separate us again from each other."

Chanhee gave a nod after Byunghun's words. Byunghun ruffled the cutie's hair and he was relieved when tears were gone on the cutie's eyes.

"Do you want to sleep with me?"

Chanhee looked up, suspicious of Byunghun's suggestion.

"I promise! I ... I won't do anything bad! I swear!"

"Pabo. Good night. I'll sleep at the upper bunk."

Few minutes passed and the two were already on their beds. The two were thinking of the same thing, thinking of just happened.

"Byunghun ... are you still awake?"

"Nae. Why?"

"Thank you. I love you."

"I love you too. Rest and go to sleep now. You are really tired today."

"I will. Good night."

Byunghun returned at their room but Chanhee was still asleep. It was nine in the morning. Instead of carrying bags of cafeteria breakfast, he was carrying a bag of groceries knowing that less nutrients are acquired from cafeteria foods. Several minutes passed and Chanhee was awake. A scent of honey immediately grabbed his attention. The sweet scent drove him crazy and he hurried downstairs from the upper bunk. A brunch type of meal was on the table. Pancakes with raspeberries and honey on top, sausages, eggs, bacon and pastries that were new to new Chanhee's eyes. Byunghun came out from the kitchen, carrying two mugs of hot chocolate.

"Good morning."

"What's with all of these?"

Chanhee said when he took a sit.

"Hmmm ... for a fresh new start?"

"But ... oh my god! Those pastries! Don't tell me you made them!"

"My chic is pretty surprised."

"Yah!"

"Let's eat?"

"You are full of sweat!" Oh my gosh, you are a y beast right now!

"Will you wipe the sweat for me?"

"YAH! AS IF I WILL DO THAT!" Oh please! Don't tease me like that!

The two enjoyed the meal, especially Chanhee who was able to finish all the sweet pastries made by Byunghun in three minutes.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Please please please Ricky!!!! Give me one more chance! Please please please!!!"

"Stop bugging me! Can't you see I'm doing a homework?!"

Ricky angrily replied at the whining Changjo. The two were inside their room and Changjo was begging for one more chance from Ricky.

"I will be a better man for you! I will dance better! Instead of having 12 children with you, I will work hard so we can have 24 children!"

"YAH! I will never be pregnant!"

"Please please please!"

"Aish! How can I finish this when you are whining like that!"

"I will study baking to make desserts for you!"

"Woah?! You? A muscle head will study baking?!"

"Is that an insult or a compliment?"

"I want cupcakes."

"I'll buy you later!!!!"

"Now. I want cupcakes, now."

"But it's only nine in the morning! The cupcake store is still close!"

"Cupcakes now and I might RECONSIDER."

With that, Changjo bolted out of the room looking for a cupcake shop. RIcky giggled at Changjo because deep inside he really want to be back with him again but there is slight fear in his heart, fear that Changjo will never love him like the way the latter loved Lee Chanhee.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"So how about at the park?"

"Then a picnic?! That will be fun!"

"Are you okay with that, Byunghun?"

"Fine. If that's what you want."

Three hours ago, Chanhee visited Ricky and Changjo's room.

"Hi!"

"Look who's here! Ricky! Chanhee is here!"

"Chanhee hyung! Are you okay now? I'm so worried last night!"

"Please don't mention it anymore."

"I'm sorry. So what brings you here?"

"Hmmm ... since we don't have any class today, how about let's go out and have some fun! You, Changjo, me and Byunghun!"

"BYUNGHUN?"

"LEE BYUNGHUN?"

"Yeah. Is something wrong?"

"Nothing."

"None at all."

"Is it a yes?"

"Of course! Right, Changjo?"

"Yeah. Let's go out later!"

"Then let's meet later at the parking area around 5pm. We'll use Byunghun's car."

"Woah."

"Hmmm?"

"Nothing. Nevermind."

The four arrived at the park around 6pm. Ricky prepared the huge blanket over the grass. Chanhee set up the mini griller. Byunghun and Changjo carried out their things from the car. Bottles of drinks, tupperwares of different dishes inside and marshmallows for smores were inside the car. Later on, Changjo was busy grilling pork and chicken intestines. Byunghun sat on the side, busily reading a book while Chanhee and Ricky were busy chit-chatting and giggling at one another while filling their tummies with sweet delights. The stars were brightly shining upon them.

"I'll go to the restroom."

"Me too! Wait up!"

Once the two arrived at the restroom, Changjo started a conversation with Byunghun.

"I ... I wanna stop this oddness between us. Let's be friends. I'm safe now! I won't flirt with Chanhee anymore."

"You better be since you got Ricky with you."

"Let's be friends!"

"Why?"

"Let's say ... for the sake of our girlfriends."

"For the sake of our girlfriends."

And the two exchanged smiles and later on, burst into laughters. Smores were done, same thing with the grilled intestines. Pasta was on their plates with the fried chicken Changjo bought. Cakes of different flavors were also present, thanks to Ricky and Chanhee's whines that Changjo and Byunghun's pocket were empty. Iced tea, different flavors of juice were also found. With that, the four sat together, enjoying the food they had.

"You better try grilled intestines, L.Joe hyung!"

"L.JOE HYUNG?"

"L.JOE HYUNG?!"

"What the."

"What's wrong? I forgot to tell you but L.Joe hyung and I are in good terms now!"

"Ew. What do you mean good terms?!"

"It's not like what you think Chanhee!"

"See! You are not calling me hyung even though I'm older than Byunghun!"

"Alright. Then I'll call you Chanhee noona!"

"CHANHEE NOONA?!"

"Yeah! CHANHEE NOONA!"

"But for Ricky, it would be CHANHEE UNNIE!"

"YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

That night made the four very happy. Aside from digging on their food, taking pictures and selca was not forgotten. Laughters filled their night, completely forgetting the pains and sorrows of the past.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How are you my lovely readers? :D Well, sad to say but this fic is going on an end soon :( Why? Because I'm not being a good author anymore :( Exams are ahead and I think I won't be able to update again for some time :( I'm really sorry but at the same time, I am very thankful because you, my readers are here for me! Please comment and subscribe! Thanks :D