New Roommate

My Beautiful Roommate

"Time is running, oppa."

The female figure in front of Byunghun, who was wearing an evil grin said. Hyeri smirked at his confused boyfriend. A few more seconds passed and Byunghun finally made a choice.

"No."

"OPPA! You can still change your mind! I can wait!!!"

"Never. I will never leave Chanhee. If that's what you want, I'm fine with it since having him on the other faction doesn't mean we will break up."

Hyeri's eyes widened and she was stunned by Byunghun's "not-so-usual" words. She was astounded how Chanhee was able to change Byunghun's attitude. Byunghun turned around, ready to leave and return to Chanhee but Hyeri held his wrist.

"Oppa! This is just the beginning! You'll regret your decision! I'll make your Chanhee live in misery! MARK MY WORDS!"

Byunghun ignored Hyeri's words and instead, he chuckled at the frightful threat the girl exclaimed. Byunghun continued his way back towards Chanhee. He went back to the meeting venue but no one was left inside. With that, he hurried back to his room, hoping that he would catch up to Chanhee who was packing up his things. Byunghun successfully reached his room but he was panting and gasping for air. He sighed in relief when he saw Chanhee who was still inside and preparing his clothes. Chanhee was full of questions, wondering why he needed to move out of the faction. The questions on his mind vanished as soon as he felt a tight hug from behind. He turned his head and he found Byunghun. Byunghun smiled at him but he couldn't smile back, since Byunghun did not clarify to him yet about the latter's relationship with that Lee Hyeri. Chanhee slowly nudged Byunghun's arms that were wrapping his back, making the latter curious. Byunghun gave Chanhee what he wanted and he removed his wrapping arms.

"Chanhee ..."

"We ... I think ... I think we need to talk."

Changjo was restless and uncomfortable especially when he heard that Chanhee was going to room with Bang Yongguk. Ricky was just staring at Changjo, who was walking back and forth. Deep inside Ricky's heart, a little jealousy and fear were inside: jealous how Changjo was very worried about Chanhee and afraid that Changjo might leave him one day and go back to Chanhee. But he overcame those with positive thoughts on his mind and he calmed down his worried boyfriend.

"Aigoo. Take a sit, please? I'm getting dizzy just by looking at you."

"I'm sorry babe but I'm really worried about our innocent and fragile Chanhee."

Oh my gosh, he ... he called me babe.

"Uhm ... how about ... let's Chanhee inside the Red Dragons' dorm?"

"Yeah! That's a very good idea babe!"

Oh please! Stop calling me babe or else my ... my ov-ovary ... will explode.

Before they left their room, Ricky took a clean towel and wiped the relentless sweat on Changjo's forehead. Changjo smiled at him like a little kid for every wipe he did. After that, the two hurried towards Chanhee's room.

"Byunghun ... I think we need to-"

"No. No, Chanhee."

"But your girlfriend-"

"WHAT? OH! I'm sorry I forgot to tell you but we are no longer in a relationship! She's just my ex, that's all! So stay with me, okay?"

"But Byunghun, I can't love you if someone's in pain. I'm so sorry."

"Don't you love me anymore?"

"No! Of course I love you but-"

"Then why are you like this?! Chanhee, I'm fighting for our relationship!"

"Byunghun ... I love you so much more than you know but I can't ... I can't be yours if someone is in our way. I'm afraid ... I'm afraid for what could happen. Let's just become friends."

"Yeah. Alright, if that's what you want."

Byunghun lowered his head and Chanhee pulled his luggage, ready to leave. Chanhee opened the door and he was surprised when Changjo and Ricky was already waiting for him. Byunghun, who was left alone inside his room threw everything his hand reached. He sent a lot of grievous and heavy punches towards the unbreakable wall. The pain on his hands were nothing compared to Chanhee's words. How can he easily say those words? Friends? Maybe he doesn't love me anymore. Tears formed on his eyes right after those hurtful punches.

Changjo and Ricky were halted when they arrived in front of Red Dragons' dorm.

"Sorry but you two are not allowed inside. You are Lee Chanhee, am I right? Your room is located in- WOAH! WHAT'S THIS?!"

"Is something wrong?"

"Ehem. You are going to stay at the penthouse of this dorm."

"Woah! A dorm that has a penthouse?!"

"Am I going to stay there alone?"

"Of course not! You will be rooming with Bang Yongguk!"

"WHAT! WE CAN'T LET THAT HAPPEN!"

"Calm down, Changjo. Ricky, take care of Changjo alright? I'll head in now."

"Take care! Call us if you are in trouble, okay?!"

"Nae!"

Fear immediately entered Chanhee's heart when Changjo and Ricky were no longer on his sight. While he was walking towards his designated room, his mind was full of Lee Byunghun. He knew that his words to Byunghun were painful but he thought that it was for the good of all. Unaware, a single tear fell down from his right eye. He missed Byunghun so much even though half of an hour just passed. He didn't notice that he was already in front of the penthouse. The place was nice and Chanhee loved the fresh air that made it's way inside his nose. Just before he placed his hand on the door knob, the door opened and a welcoming smirk was on Yongguk's face.

"Welcome. Come in."

Even though he was afraid of Yongguk's deep and husky voice, he didn't have a choice but to enter since he and Yongguk were now roommates.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

First of all, I would like to greet everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR :D Thank you so much for my supportive and lovely readers :) Thank you so much for not letting me down! So going back to the fic, I was thinking if I should make Yongguk fall in love with Chanhee. Yeah, true love not pranks or anything. If that's gonna happen, should Chanhee love him back? Comment below :D Please subscribe :D Thanks :D