Heartache

My Beautiful Roommate

Changjo happily walked back towards his room. He opened the door and he saw Ricky preparing their dinner.

"Wow. Why is our dancing machine so happy? Did something good happen?"

"Oh, nothing. Don't mind me."

"Aigoo. Come here and let's eat before the food gets cold!"

Changjo and Ricky sat down on the couch and they ate the dinner bought by Ricky. The grin and smile on Changjo's face was priceless which made Ricky curious even more.

"So where did you go this afternoon?"

"Hmm ... I studied at the library."

"YOU? STUDY? HAHAHA! You are really no good when lying, Choi Jonghyun. Tell me tell me where are you this afternoon?"

"The truth is ... I spent my time with Chunji."

"Oh ... why didn't you ... tell me that you will hang out with him?"

"I'm sorry about that Ricky but I did it on purpose. Well, I ... I just want to know more about him."

"Do .. do you ... like him?"

"Woah Ricky!"

"Oh! Nevermind. Let's continue eating, shall we?"

"But .. yeah ... I like him and I don't know why. His smile is the best, I think."

With that, Ricky didn't say anything instead, he forced a smile on his face. They continued eating but deep inside, Ricky was very hurt.

Meanwhile at Byunghun and Chanhee's room,

"Yah! Why should I eat with Changjo?"

"And you can also leave this room and share room with him if you want to!"

"What's the problem Byunghun?"

"I'll go buy my own food outside!"

Byunghun went out of the room and Chanhee waited for him to return. It was already ten in the evening but Byunghun has not yet returned. Chanhee was already sleepy and he decided to sleep on his bed.

Another set of minutes passed and Byunghun came back. He noticed that the room was dark and Chanhee was probably sleeping. He the lights and he saw something on the table. He checked it out and he saw slices of fried chicken left by Chanhee for him.

 

MIanhae if I did something wrong :(

Please tell me what I did that you don't like

So I won't do it again :(

- Chanhee

P.S Please eat fried chicken :) They are really crispy!!!

 

Again, Byunghun crumpled the note Chanhee left and threw it away. He looked up, trying to check on Chanhee but he failed due to the fact that the upper bed was too high. He looked back to the plate of fried chicken and he smiled a little. Very little smile.

It was eleven in the evening and the room of Changjo and Ricky was already at peace. Changjo was sound sleeping already. Ricky, who was at the upper part of the bunk bed was still in pain. But .. yeah ... I like him and I don't know why. His smile is the best, I think. Those words kept on coming back to Ricky's mind and it really saddened him. Soft sobs along with relentless tears were released by him while muttering Why Changjo? Why?

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 5 is here :D Please comment and subscribe :) ♥♥♥ Thanks for reading everyone! :"> ~