Happiness

My Beautiful Roommate

Changjo stared at Ricky's worried eyes. Ricky was very afraid of what Changjo will blurt back to him due to his confession. Tears were gradually forming in his eyes. The silence was deafening. Few seconds passed and Changjo broke the silence.

"Ricky?! What the-"

"You know I am not expecting you to return my love it's just that ... I want you to know that someone ... someone loves you."

"But we are friends! This is nonsense! Ricky I-"

"It's okay. I'm fine ... yeah."

Ricky wasn't able to held back his tears any longer and those tears finally escaped from his eyes. The flowing tears were endless and his face was all red. With that, Ricky stood up and ran away out of their room. Changjo wasn't able to do anything, surprised and shocked at the same time. He spent a few minutes to think about Chanhee and Ricky. Assorted memories of him with Ricky suddenly popped on his mind. Even though Changjo was really in love with Chanhee, that night was different. For unknown reason, Ricky was all on his mind that night.

Ricky ran away from the dorm while tears kept on coming out from his eyes until he reached the park. Once he stepped his feet at the park, he walked slowly while inhaling the cold air. He sat at the swing and looked up to the stars that were shining very bright that night. Even though he told Changjo awhile ago that he was not expecting him to return his love but deep inside, he wanted the opposite of his words. He wanted Changjo to fall in love with him. That night, he kept on wishing that Changjo will come and search for him. He stayed at the park for several minutes but no Changjo appeared and that made him really sad.

The next day

Byunghun and Chanhee went to the classroom together. They entered inside and Changjo was staring at them. Chanhee looked away but Byunghun sent Changjo a glare and smirk. Ricky was nowhere to be found and that made Changjo worried. The class started. Everyone inside the classroom were surprised seeing a new and different Lee Byunghun. Others were smiling at Chanhee- not just a simple smile but "I-know-you-are-the-reason" smile. When the class was over, Chanhee immediately stood up from his seat and went towards Changjo. Byunghun looked at the two.

"Uhm ... Changjo ... I-"

"What?"

"Well, I got the box of pastries last night. Thank you! They are really delicious!"

"Okay."

"I-I also ... saw the letter. I read it."

"Just forget about it."

"W-why?"

"WHY? YOU ASK?"

"Changjo ..."

"If you really want to talk, let's meet later. Now is not the right time since Ricky is still nowhere to be found."

"E-EH? What happened?!"

"Roommate issues. Let's meet at the park later at seven. I really need to find Ricky first. I really need him."

Changjo stood up from his chair and left the classroom. Byunghun went towards Chanhee and comforted him by holding his hand. Chanhee blushed from the warmth of Byunghun's hand and the smile on his face returned. While the two were heading back towards their room, Byunghun started a conversation.

"I heard your conversation with Changjo."

"Is something wrong?"

"You are gonna meet him later?"

"Y-yeah. You don't want me to meet him?"

"Yeah. I don't want."

"Yah!"

"Alright. Make it fast okay or else I'll make you sleep outside."

"Nae."

Time flew quickly and it was only an hour before the clock hits seven. Chanhee finished preparing everything- his clothes, shoes, perfume, cellphone and wallet. He was ready to leave but Byunghun got up from his bed and headed towards Chanhee. Before Chanhee left their room, Byunghun cupped his face and kissed him on his forehead.

"Take care of yourself."

"Nae. I'll be really quick!"

Changjo was already at the park. He was a little bored waiting for Chanhee and decided to take a walk around. Again, his mind was filled with Ricky's adorable face. The way Ricky smiles, pouts and cheers him popped on his head. He really missed Ricky. He really missed Yoo Changhyun. Few minutes passed while he was walking around, he stopped when he saw a very familiar figure sleeping while his back was resting on the tall tree. A cute and adorable kid was sleeping under the tree. Ricky. He saw Ricky. He quickly ran towards the kid and waked him up. Ricky's body was very cold and that made Changjo worried. He shook Ricky's body and fortunately, Ricky woke up. He opened up his eyes and he smiled when Changjo was in front of him. Changjo hugged him and that made him really happy. Again, tears started to form on his eyes but that time, it was because of the happiness he felt. Chanhee arrived at the park and he saw the two. He smiled at them without the two noticing him.

"I'm happy that you finally noticed him. I'm happy that you found the one you really love."

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ChangRick :D Finallllllllllllllllyyyy :"> Alright ~ Be ready for Niel's arrival in the next chapter :D Time for NAP moments in the next chapters :D I'm sorry if I wasn't able to update since it's Christmas season and I was very busy :( By the way, don't forget to comment and subscribe :D Thanks for reading! :) ♥