Allure

My Beautiful Roommate

Chanhee went back inside the dorm and Niel was following him which made him curious. Chanhee stopped in front of their room and knocked at the door. Byunghun opened it and Byunghun sent a "go-away" glare to Niel. Niel smirked at Byunghun who was clearly being protective of Chanhee, especially when Byunghun carefully pulled Chanhee towards him.

"Go now!"

"Remember my words, Chanhee."

"Nae."

"By the way, can I call you unnie from now on? Aigoo. Your beauty is on the same level with me!"

"U-Un ... nie?!"

"GO AWAY NOW YOU FISH LIPS!"

"A-Alright, if that's what you want."

"And last thing, be careful of that little guy!"

"I'm not little!"

"Byunghun oppa is famous with the nickname devil of skinship."

"S-Skinship?"

"Yeah. Never sleep on the same bed with him. You never know what he can do."

"JUST LEAVE US ALONE NOW, PLEASE?!"

Niel chuckled at the embarassed Byunghun. Niel and Chanhee took each other's phone number and the two kindly smiled at each other before Niel decided to leave. Byunghun and Chanhee went back inside their room. The room was in silence until Chanhee broke it.

"Did you buy this moisturizer for me? Thank you Byunghun. I promise to use this for 100 years!!!"

"Pfft. As if that will last that long."

"By any chance, are you mad at me?"

"I'm not. Something is just ... bothering me right now."

"R-Really?"

"Yeah. Can I sleep now? I'm really tired."

"Nae. I'll go to my bed now."

Byunghun lied down on his bed with a straight and narrow face. Chanhee turned off the lights and the room was in silence. The cold air circulating inside the room made Chanhee seek for warmth. He pulled up the blankets and closed his eyes but he was not yet sleepy. Byunghun's mind was filled by her. His first love. His first girlfriend. Chanhee startled him a little when the cutie suddenly opened his mouth.

"Byunghun, are you still awake?"

"Nae. Why?"

"You ... you won't leave me, right?"

"Of course I won't."

"No matter .. what?"

"Yeah. Is something wrong?"

"Nothing. I'm just ... afraid."

"Afraid of?"

"Good night Byunghun."

"Chanhee ...."

Niel was on his way out of Pledis High when suddenly, six students blocked his way. He looked up with his cold and vicious eyes and the guy in the middle smirked at him.

"Is that Ahn Daniel, the famous net idol?"

"What do you want, loser?"

"Hoho? YOU are an outsider. Why are you here?"

"Who cares?"

"Foxy and really ... cunning. The rumors were right. Alright, get him boys. Let's have some fun tonight."

"Just try to lay a hand on him and you'll get a piece of me."

"Bang Minsoo."

"Bang Yongguk, let him go in peace. He's my guest."

"A guest? But it's really late? Hmmm ... this is very suspicious."

"WHAT? YOU WANT TO START A WAR?"

"Calm down, calm down. Alright, we'll leave now. You're lucky this time, Daniel. See you 'round."

"Booyah, loser!"

Yongguk and his gang left Niel and Minsoo. Niel smiled at Minsoo and Minsoo escorted Niel to the main gate. The two started a conversation before Niel left.

"Thank you."

"It's nothing."

"I thought those beasts are going to eat my precious body awhile ago. Omo!"

"Of course I won't let that happen."

"Hmmm?"

"N-Nothing! Nevermind."

"Alright, I'll go now."

"W-Wait!"

"What?"

"Can I ... have your number?"

"Hoho? You want to be close with a net idol?"

"Yeah, sort of."

"In exchange, I want to enter Pledis High freely. I need to visit a lot, particularly Byunghun oppa and Chanhee unnie."

"Sure! I can make that happen."

"Fine. Here's my number,"

Minsoo smiled when he successfully took Niel's phone number. A bus was on Niel's sight, meaning he needs to go very soon. Before that, he leaned closer to Minsoo and Minsoo stepped back away from Niel, shocked and surprised. Niel inhaled Minsoo's manly and seductive scent before he bid his goodbye.

"So young, so naive."

"I'm not naive!"

"I'll go now. See you around, handsome."

Niel walked away from Minsoo in a graceful and gorgeous manner, leaving the squinty dazed. The bus where Niel was riding already left but Minsoo still can't believe what just happened.

"So seductive, so tempting."

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Our Niel is making Minsoo crazy. Lol XD Please comment and subscribe :D Thanks for reading ♥