Truth

My Beautiful Roommate

It was a hot afternoon. Everyone in the class was irritated because of the heat. Everyone wanted the bell to ring. So it happened. Once the bell rang, everyone hurried their way out of the classroom including their teacher. Chanhee and Ricky were very slow in terms of putting their things back inside their bags. With that, Byunghun and Changjo waited for the two. Ricky was done and he stood up from the chair. Of course, Changjo followed him.

"Chanhee hyung, we'll go now."

"Ricky! How are you and Changjo?"

"We're friends now! See ya!"

Ricky delivered those last words with pure and kind smile but Changjo frowned at the side. Chanhee noticed how Changjo behaved and he thought that the latter must have committed another mistake again. Ricky and Changjo left the room. Chanhee was about to follow them when Byunghun grabbed his hand, again.

"What is it?"

Chanhee innocently asked.

"I heard you went out with Yongguk yesterday."

"Oh! Yongguk hyung and I ate pork intestines at a sojubang yesterday! You know what? He also bought a box of sweets for me! He is very kind!"

"So it's true afterall. I thought those were just rumors."

"Is something wrong with that, Byunghun?"

"No. Nothing at all. You only love me ... right?"

"Of ... course. You're the only ... one ... I love ..."

"I trust you. Aigoo. The shy Chanhee is really cute!"

"Yah! Stop teasing me you little!"

"I'm not little! By the way, do you wanna eat with me?"

"Sorry but I need to go to the library and finish the assignments."

"Pssh. You're just going back to your dorm because you miss Yongguk alot."

"YAH!!!"

"Alright, alright! I won't go with you since library is not my style."

"I know. But wait ..."

"Hmmm?"

"Byunghun is jealous of Yongguk?"

"Woah?! I'm not jealo-"

"You are."

"This conversation is going nonsense. I'll go now and eat with Hyeri."

The joke that Byunghun said was not good for Chanhee's ears. Chanhee glared at Byunghun and the latter smiled like an idiot at him.

"I'm just kidding and you know it, right?"

"But ... it's not a good joke. I hate you."

"Aigoo."

Byunghun kissed Chanhee's cheeks and the latter was back to his good and cheerful mood.

"Aish. You should have told me if you only want a kiss from me so you won't have a hard time acting angry."

"I really hate you now."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Byunghun pinched Chanhee's nose and they smiled at each other. Chanhee hugged Byunghun and rested his head on the latter's chest. Afraid to be caught by someone, Chanhee pulled out his hug and told Byunghun that he needs to go. Chanhee left, leaving Byunghun smiling like and idiot.

It was seven in the evening. Byunghun was at his room, thinking about Chanhee. Yongguk was still at the gym. Chanhee was on his room, digging in the strawberry cheesecakes that Yongguk bought for him yesterday. The three received a text message.

 

To: Byunghun

Oppa! Can you come here with me?
I know you will come since Chanhee is with me ;)

 

To: Yongguk

Chanhee is here with me
Come here or else something will happen to him

 

To: Chanhee

It's me, Hyeri
I'm about to leave this school tonight but before that
I want to tell you something. It's very important.
I wish you are interested :)
By the way, Byunghun and Yongguk will also come.

 

Yeah. Those text messages that the three received at the same time were from Hyeri. Byunghun quickly stood up from the couch and changed his clothes. Yongguk, who was covered in sweat immediately went inside the shower to freshen up. Chanhee carefully made a decision upon receiving the text message.

But Byunghun and Yongguk are with her. I will be safe.

Chanhee put on a pull over sweater and left his room. Ten minutes passed and the three received another text message from Hyeri, telling her location. She was at the park.

Half of an hour passed and Chanhee arrived at the designated meeting place. No one was there. Not so long and Byunghun arrived. Byunghun's eyes immediately met Chanhee and he rushed towards him. He cupped Chanhee's face, making the latter blush.

"Did she do something to you?! Did she hurt you?! Are you fine?! Aish!!! Why are you here!!!"

"I'm really fine, Byunghun."

Yongguk also arrived. Byunghun and Yongguk exchanged death stares. Shortly after that, Hyeri arrived.

"I am really glad that the main characters of my short story are all here!"

"What do you want?"

"Chanhee ... you are really a ! Do you know why these two are here? Because I told them that you are here!"

"But ..."

"Okay. I won't make this longer. Chanhee ... I am sorry to tell you that ... your hyung ... your trustworthy hyung ... is actually on my side."

"What do ... you mean?"

"You moving to their dorm. I planned it and he helped me on it. The truth is our plan is to make you suffer."

"But it did not happened! Yongguk hyung never did that to me!"

"Do you know why?"

"Why?!"

"I'll tell the reason just promise me ... that you Byunghun will not do anything reckless."

"Byunghun ..."

"Chanhee! Are you blind?! Can't you see that Yongguk likes you?!"

Chanhee's eyes widened upon hearing those words. Byunghun and the latter looked at Yongguk who was looking away, trying to hide the guilt on his face.

"And also, the way that Yongguk grabbed your hand yesterday at the mall has a malice on it."

"Hyung ... her words are all lies, right? Tell me! Answer me Yongguk hyung!"

"Of course he won't answer you. Why? Because everything I said was true. Every night ... when you are asleep, he will stare at your face ... down to your body with his deceiving eyes. Creepy ... right?"

Byunghun was about to throw a punch on Yongguk but Chanhee tugged his shirt, preventing him from doing so.

"Byunghun ... please ... not now."

"But Chanhee!"

"No ... please ..."

"Hoho? Aren't you going to explain your side, Yongguk? Well, this is what you get for betraying me! For choosing that over me!"

"Watch your mouth Hyeri!"

"The dog is barking again, huh?"

"So ... hyung ... you helped her in separating me ... from Byunghun ..."

"Chanhee ..."

Chanhee broke down and cried. The loud noise he made panicked Byunghun and Yongguk. Even though Yongguk wanted to comfort him, he can't. The loud noise was heard by the passing Ricky and Changjo. The two noticed that the voice was Chanhee's so they immediately went towards the direction.

"Byunghun! What happened here!"

"Are you okay Chanhee hyung?!"

"Hoho? You two are not needed here."

"Yah! Did you make Chanhee hyung cry?!"

"Perhaps ... my time is up. So ... what are you gonna do now Yongguk? Chanhee is crying all because of you. Now Byunghun, go teach that Yongguk a lesson."

Byunghun was ready to kick Yongguk's again but thankfully Changjo was there to prevent him.

"Let go of me Changjo! Can't you see that Yongguk made Chanhee cry?! He humiliated Lee Chanhee!"

"Not here. We should look after Chanhee first. He's crying nonstop!"

"Chanhee hyung! What's wrong?! Please!"

"I guess I still won this game. Farewell, everyone! I wish you a very happy school year!"

With that, Hyeri left while releasing an insulting and depressing laugh. Yongguk ran away. Chanhee was still in the middle of crying. Ricky got more worried since his Chanhee hyung's tears were relentless. Changjo kept on telling Byunghun to not follow Yongguk. Ricky, who did not know what to do ended up forming tears on his eyes.

The cold breeze of wind that night made their hearts freeze. The pain that Hyeri caused to everyone was really unforgettable.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Damn you Hyeri >.< I hate you so much! >.< Omo! What will happen to them now :( Poor Chanhee :( (cries a river) :"( By the way, thanks for the upvotes that this fic received :D And those subscribers? I love you all! :D Thanks for reading!