Jealousy

My Beautiful Roommate

Chanhee slowly and shyly entered his new room. The place was nice and he smiled when he saw the visible awesome view, thanks to the huge glass windows. Few potted plants were spotted inside the room and Yongguk's smirk on Chanhee quickly vanished when Chanhee ran all the way to the flowers just like what a little girl would do. Chanhee sat on the floor as he touched the beautiful petals. Sunlight hit Chanhee's eyes and he accidentally squealed. Yongguk heard the soft squeal and something unknown sent his heart to shivers. Yongguk saw Chanhee's backpack lying on the floor and that's when he snapped out of his thoughts.

"Ehem. How about picking up your bag first before fooling around?"

"Oh. I'm sorry, su-sun ... bae."

"A-Ah! Yongguk hyung ... Yongguk hyung will do."

"Yongguk hyung, gomawo."

Chanhee flashed a smile on Yongguk, thinking that Yongguk wasn't that bad at all like the others said to him. Yongguk looked away, ignoring the newcomer's kind start. Chanhee stood up and picked up his backpack. A vibration was felt on Yongguk's pocket and he saw that he got a text message. While he was replying to the message he got, a soft moan was heard. He looked at the direction and he saw Chanhee who was having a hard time carrying his backpack.

"Aish. What a weakling! Give me that."

"Mianhae if I am so weak, Yongguk hyung. Mianhae."

"Don't say sorry. Now, move aside."

Chanhee properly placed his things including his books and clothes. An awkward silence was inside their room and Yongguk wasn't successful to resist it. With that, he asked Chanhee if he want to look around inside their dorm and the latter energetically gave his yes to Yongguk. The two walked out of the room; Chanhee plastered a wide grin on his face but Yongguk had his usual poker face.

Several minutes passed and Yongguk finished touring Chanhee- the lost puppy- inside the latter's new home.

"I guess I never missed a single room."

"Yeah. Thanks. I guess others are wrong, judging that you are mean and cruel."

"I'm mean and cruel."

"You are, on the outside. But I think ... you're not that bad, right?"

I'm evil but thanks for believing in me, Chanhee.

"Oh! It's already lunch time! I'll go now."

"Wait!"

"Why?"

"Where are you going?"

"Cafeteria. I'll eat with Changjo and Ricky."

Those blockheads.

"You wanna come with me?"

"Forget it."

"See you!"

Chanhee ran all the way until he reached the cafeteria. He looked around but Changjo and Ricky were not yet on his sight. He sat on one of the chairs inside and waited for the two to arrive. He waited and waited and waited for more but his hungry stomach surrendered. He wanted to eat but he couldn't eat alone. For Chanhee, eating alone is no-good and very boring. Fortunately, a tall and familiar guy entered the cafeteria. Yongguk was welcomed by a smiling a princess. Chanhee immediately stood up from his seat and walked towards Yongguk.

"I knew it! You want to eat with us!"

"Aish! Of course not! I just ... I just want to ... hmm ... I want to buy something to drink. Yeah, drinks."

Yeah so believe me!

"Now that you mentioned it, why are you alone?"

"Yongguk hyung, I don't know where they are. Can you please eat with me?"

"I ate already."

"Then just wait for me to eat! Wait for me to finish my food!"

"Why don't you just eat alone?"

"Hyung, don't you think that's quite sad?"

"What's being sad with eating alone? I'm always eating lunch alone but I don't feel sad!"

"Please ... just wait for me."

"No. I'll go now."

"Ten minutes!"

"I really need to leave."

"Five minutes!!!"

What's wrong with this kid?! He's acting like a child!

"Alright, alright. Five minutes. Make it really quick, okay?!"

"Nae! Gomawo!!!"

Chanhee hurried to the counter and grabbed a tray of meal. He rushed back to the table where Yongguk was waiting. Of course, Yongguk was lying awhile ago to Chanhee. His I need to leave is not true and in fact, he just wanted to go back in his room and lie down on his bed. Even though Yongguk thought that waiting for Chanhee will be boring, he found that watching Chanhee eat was a very beautiful scene. Chanhee laughed all the time at his own stories and the noise he caused made Yongguk's lips curved upwards to a smile- a little. Yongguk checked his phone for the time and exactly five minutes passed. Chanhee's plate was still halfway and Chanhee was having fun talking with him. With the happy princess eating in a joyful manner in front of him, he tossed away his phone and turned his attention back to Chanhee.

Changjo was on his way to pick up Ricky who was waiting for him at the library. He passed by the cafeteria and a familiar figure was seen through his peripheral vision. He walked back and decided to look, just to make sure. His eyes widened when he saw Chanhee sharing laughters and joy with the poker face Yongguk. Changjo's blood boiled and instead of making his way towards the library, he made his way back to the Blue Titans' dorm- specifically, to Byunghun's room.

Byunghun was in daze, thinking about Chanhee. He really missed the cutie so much but there's a little hate and anger inside his heart. Hate and anger due to Chanhee's we-can-be-friends phrase. He went back to reality when loud knocks were heard coming from his door. He opened it and found Changjo who was ready to punch his face. Byunghun was able to dodge Changjo's fist but Changjo was able to push him inside. Changjo closed the door and slowly walked towards Byunghun.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU MUSCLEHEAD!"

"I SHOULD BE THE ONE TO ASK THAT QUESTION! WHY IS CHANHEE DATING BANG YONGGUK!"

"What?! BANG YONGGUK?! HE IS DATING THE CAPTAIN OF RED BULLS?! HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT!"

"I saw them. They are at the cafeteria, Chanhee was very happy with him. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE LEE BYUNGHUN! WHY ARE YOU LETTING THIS HAPPEN!"

"But Chanhee-"

"YOU KNOW HOW GREAT IS MY LOVE FOR CHANHEE BUT I SURRENDERED HIM TO YOU, KNOWING THAT HE LIKES YOU MORE THAN ME. BUT WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS?! WHY ARE YOU SLACKING HERE, LETTING CHANHEE BEING PLAYED BY THAT BANG YONGGUK! IF ONLY RICKY DID NOT CONFESS TO ME, I WILL NOT GIVE UP THE PRINCESS! I WILL NOT GIVE UP LEE CHANHEE!"

A soft sound was heard from the door and Byunghun immediately looked at it. His eyes were able to see Ricky. Tears were on Ricky's eyes.

"W-Why are you here?!"

"Mianhae Changjo. I knew it. I'm very wrong in the very first place. Mianhae."

"Ricky?! WAIT! Wait for me Ricky!"

Ricky ran away and so what Changjo also did. Byunghun couldn't believe what just happened. He heard Changjo's words, saying that Chanhee is dating Bang Yongguk and now Changjo and Ricky are going to have some serious talk. Byunghun hurried all the way out of the dorm to the cafeteria. He ran all the way but he was too late when no more Chanhee was on his sight. He sighed and decided to stay a little bit for going back to his room.

Chanhee and Yongguk arrived back to their room.

"Gomawo. I had so much fun."

"But you are annoying."

"I'm nottttt! Oh ... wait."

"Why?"

"The bed. Why ... why is there only one ... one bed here?"

"Eh? Uhm ... don't worry! I'll sleep on the floor so that you won't have a hard time."

"But I don't want to be a burden. And the bed looks like ... two people will fit in there."

"Wh-What do you mean?"

"Let's share the bed, of course! Oh my gosh you can be so slow sometimes, Yongguk hyung!"

"But ... No! I'll sleep on the floor since it looks like you are a naughty sleeper."

"Yah! I'm not naughty!"

"I'll go somewhere. I'll be back very late so don't wait for me."

"And why I should wait for you! Hmmmpp!"

Yongguk chuckled at the annoyed Chanhee before he left the room. The curving lips of Yongguk was immediately replaced with a serious, poker face. Time to talk with her again.

Few steps were spent and Yongguk met Hyeri. The two were sitting at the bench.

"How's the first day?"

"He's okay."

"What do you mean he's okay! You know what I want you to do to him!"

"Yeah, yeah. I know."

"MAKE HIM SUFFER. MAKE HIS LIFE MISERABLE."

"Is that all you need to say that's why you called me out?"

"Aish jinjja! What's wrong with you!"

"Nothing. Can I go back now?"

"Yongguk! Don't you dare to fail my expectation! Failure is a very no no!"

"Arasseo."

Yongguk returned back inside his penthouse located inside his dorm. He opened the door and he was welcomed by Chanhee who was already sound asleep on the bed. Again, his lips curved upwards noticing that Chanhee was a little cute ... yeah only a little.

Chanhee ... you're so cute. Mianhae, Lee Hyeri.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So what can you say about this chapter? :D Please comment and subscribe :) Thanks for reading everyone ♥ :">