Off To Camp

My Beautiful Roommate

Chanhee was able to safely bring back Byunghun to their room. Chanhee the lights. Byunghun turned them off. Byunghun pushed Chanhee towards his bed and he earned a soft squeal from Chanhee. Chanhee's worried eyes met Byunghun's cold and y stares. Byunghun slowly walked towards the bed where Chanhee was seated. Once Byunghun was over the bed, he leaned in closer to Chanhee. Chanhee shifted his head a little to the other side because he really hates the smell of soju. After a few tries of Chanhee's dodgin, Byunghun cupped his face. An inch was only the distance between their faces. Chanhee's heart was beating faster than before. He felt his face was also getting hot.

"Chanhee."

"N-nae, Byunghun?"

"You ... Changjo ... NG!"

"Changjo ... and me?"

"Hmmm."

"NG?"

"No good!"

"I can't understand."

Byunghun leaned his face closer to Chanhee and Chanhee expected that Byunghun was going to do it. But Chanhee was surprised when Byunghun only hanged his head on Chanhee's shoulder. Then Byunghun ... snored.

"Finally. This moody kid fell asleep. Good night Byunghun."

Chanhee went up to his bed after he placed Byunghun in a comfortable sleeping position. He smiled a little when he thought of Byunghun's mood swings. Even though he didn't know why Byunghun was like that, he thought that deep inside Byunghun is a kind and caring heart.

~

The next day.

Classes were over and Minsoo, the captain of Blue TItans called all of the members for a meeting.

"Tomorrow, our faction Blue Titans is going to have it's 24th anniversary. With that, we are going to a camp like the usual. Everyone! Prepare your things for tomorrow! We will leave at exactly six in the morning! When I say six, SIX! Understand?"

Everyone gave him a lazy yes sunbae as an answer. That was the most awaited event of Changjo and Ricky. They really love camps. Chanhee was excited, since that is going to be his first time. Everyone went back to their dorms. Chanhee was preparing his things and while he was doing that he saw a picture of Byunghun .... together with someone.

"Uhm ... Byunghun ... is she your ... girlfriend?"

Byunghun immediately approached Chanhee and he took away the picture. He tore it apart and threw it away.

"There are things that you should not meddle with."

"N-nae. Mianhae."

~

It was fifteen minutes before the clock ticks to six. A bus was already waiting for the members of the Blue Titans. Byunghun and Chanhee arrived before six. The two sat together and deep inside, that made Byunghun happy. Changjo and Ricky arrived late. Changjo kept on blaming Ricky because they arrived late. Ricky didn't say anything. What Changjo made more angry was when he saw Chanhee and Byunghun sharing laughters towards each other.

"Is everyone here? Alright! To camp we go!"

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry if I wasn't able to update for the last few days :/ Our internet connection was a little ... ewwww but now it's all okay :D Chapter 8 is here :) Please comment and subscribe :D Thank you ♥