Not So Warm Welcome

My Beautiful Roommate

When the class was over, the Blue TItans had a meeting before they move inside their dorm. All of them were able to attend including Byunghun but someone's missing, Chanhee.

"Alright! So first of all, I would like you to introduce to this beautiful lady beside me. She is Bae Suzy. Captain of the Pink Fairies. Pink Fairies is the faction for the girls here in Pledis High. Blue Titans and Pink Fairies are allies ever since factions are created."

"Hi everyone! I am Bae Suzy! Glad to have you with the Blue TItans!"

While everyone was busy in the meeting and listening to Minsoo's words, a silent conversation was there between Changjo and Ricky.

"Hey Ricky."

"What?"

"Where's Chanhee?"

"I don't know where he is."

"Aishh! Where could he be right now?!"

"Listen now! Minsoo hyung is going to assign who are going to share a room."

"Jesus! Please! I wish Chanhee and I will share a room! Please!!!!"

"Did you say something?"

"Ah nothing! Nevermind!"

Everyone was able to know who were going to be their roommates except Changjo, Ricky, Byunghun and Chanhee, who was still missing.

"For Choi Jong-hyun, your roommate is..."

"Chanhee, please. Please, Chanhee."

"Yoo Chang-hyun!"

With that, Changjo frowned a bit nad Ricky was overwhelming with happiness deep inside his heart. That's when Chanhee arrived. He was panting and chasing his breath.

"Mianhae."

"Chanhee! Where have you been? I thought something happened to you!"

"Mianhae. But I'm fine. It's just ... I was lost awhile ago."

"Alright, since Lee Byunghun and this cutie are the last, they are going to be roommates."

"Woah!"

"Hmmm? Is something wrong?"

"No. Nevermind."

"Changjo ..."

Everyone went inside the dorm after the said meeting. Changjo and Ricky walked to their room with their luggages and Byunghun and Chanhee did the same. For Chanhee, it was the most awkward moment in his life. Byunghun didn't even released a single word from his mouth. They just walked along the hallway with silence on their atmosphere. Finally, they found their room and the two entered. Byunghun turned around and he stared at Chanhee. Chanhee was a little surprised that time.

"You ... get out."

"Hmm?"

"I said ... get out! I don't want to have a roommate."

"Yah! What are you saying?!"

"Can't you understand what I was saying or are you deaf? I said ... GET OUT, NOW."

"Woah?! Look at you! Yah! Who do you think you are to-"

"Alright alright. You are so noisy and that's annoying. You see that bunk bed? I'll sleep at the bottom and you sleep on top. Understand?"

"Yah! Why are you telling me to do this, to do that?!"

"Alright, you can leave."

"W-wait ... arasseo."

"One more thing. I hate noise. If I will hear even a single whisper from you, I'll make you leave this room. Understand?"

"N-nae."

Chanhee immediately went to his bed which was on the top of the bunk bed. He arranged his clothes and he jumped towards his soft bed. At first, he was really mad and angry but when Byunghun popped on his mind, he suddenly smiled and giggled.

"Byunghun is ... hihi ... handsome. Omo! Eotteokhae!!!"

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 3 is here :D Please comment and subscribe :D Thanks everyone :) ♥