The Brat Enters

My Beautiful Roommate

"Woah. You're back already?"

Byunghun said in surprise when Chanhee came back to their room less than an hour. Chanhee smiled at his handsome boyfriend and went up to his bed.

"What happened?"

"Everything's okay. I think Changjo's going to date his roommate."

"Oh the cutie?"

"CUTIE?"

"D-Did I say something wrong?"

"NOTHING! GOOD NIGHT!"

Byunghun chuckled at Chanhee's jealousy. Few minutes passed and silence occured inside the room. Byunghun quietly went up on Chanhee's bed and planted a soft and quick kiss on the cutie's forehead.

"Of course you're the cutest. Sleep now."

The next day, Byunghun and Chanhee went to the classroom together and that seemed like a daily routine. Even though Byunghun prepares himself every morning lazily, Chanhee always wait for him. The two entered the classroom and a lovey-dovey Changjo and Ricky surprised them. Chanhee smiled at the other two and Byunghun's eyes widened when he thought that Chanhee's words about Changjo and Ricky last night were true. He smiled a little, confident that no one is going to interfere in his relationship with Chanhee. Changjo saw Chanhee entered their classroom and he approached to him immediately.

"Chanhee! A-About last night ... I ... I'm sorry if-"

"Don't worry, it's okay. I can see that you are having fun with Ricky."

"R-really?"

"Nae. Go back to him now. He's probably waiting already."

Chanhee and Ricky met each other's eyes and the two exchanged a kind and bright smile. The teacher arrived right after their conversation. While the class was still ongoing, Byunghun kept on bugging his Chanhee who was sitting in front of him. He kept on pinching Chanhee's back and Chanhee accidentally squealed inside the classroom which made everyone looked at him.

"What's the commotion all about, Mr. Lee Chanhee?"

"N-Nothing. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry."

Byunghun chuckled at his Chanhee's cuteness. Chanhee slowly tilted his head and his eyes met Byunghun's. He sent an "i'm-angry-at-you" glare but Byunghun only chuckled again on Chanhee since being angry didn't fit his face at all. When the class was over, Chanhee quickly left the room with an annoyed expression on his face. Byunghun, Changjo and Ricky were curious at Chanhee's behavior. Changjo and Ricky then looked at Byunghun, suspecting that Byunghun did something.

"Hoho. Looks like someone is mad."

"Tsk tsk. Bad bad bad."

"W-What?! What are you staring at?!"

"Let's go Ricky."

"Nae! I'm really hungry, Changjoooo."

"Arasseo. Let's buy sweets."

"Yay! We're going now, Byunghun!"

"Pfft. As if I care!"

Changjo chuckled and Ricky smiled at Byunghun before they left their classroom. Byunghun facepalmed just thinking about Chanhee being annoyed at him. He decided to not yet return back to their room instead, he decided to go out and buy something for Chanhee. Several minutes passed and the bus where he was riding stopped at his destination. He went out of it and a sweets shop and a cosmetics shop welcomed his eyes. He stood still at his position, thinking what to buy for his Chanhee. After a few more minutes of thinking, he decided to buy a moisturizer for Chanhee since the weather is getting very cold.

Chanhee entered the bathroom and took a shower. His mind was filled of Byunghun since the other one hasn't yet returned and two hours have already passed. And while Chanhee was having his shower, Byunghun arrived back to their room. He placed the moisturizer he bought for Chanhee over the table. He opened the fridge and facepalmed again when he saw that the box of sweets was already empty. He threw the empty box in their trash bin and he left again their room after that. Time flew quickly and Chanhee finished showering. He blow dried his hair and quickly wore his clothes. He went out of the bathroom and loud and rapid knocks were heard from the door. He opened it and a guy wearing a different uniform surprised his eyes.

"Where is oppa?!"

"O-Oppa?"

"Where is BYUNGHUN OPPA?!"

"H-He's not here."

"YAH! ARE YOU HIDING OPPA FROM ME?! LET ME ENTER, LET ME ENTER!!!"

"Yah! You can't enter our room since you are an outsider!"

"YAH! DON'T YOU KNOW ME?!"

"What?!"

"I SAID, DON'T YOU KNOW ME?!"

While the two were arguing, Minsoo was on his way to Byunghun and Chanhee's room for faction purposes. Minsoo saw the guy who was talking with Chanhee. The guy was wearing a different school uniform and that made Minsoo wonder how did the guy managed to enter Pledis High. Minsoo got angry that an outsider was inside their dorm. He fastened his pace and he pinched the outsider.

"Hey! Why are you here?"

"YAH! AND YOU?! DON'T YOU KNOW ME?!"

The outsider turned around and he met Minsoo's squinty eyes. From that moment, Minsoo was captivated by the loud-mouth's charm. The thick lips were attractive for Minsoo.

"Minsoo hyung! H-He is looking for Byunghun but Byunghun isn't here."

"HEY! I AM ASKING IF YOU KNOW ME!"

"Aish! I don't who you are so please leave now."

"YAH! YOU SQUINTY DON'T YOU KNOW ME?!"

"N-Net idol! A-Ahn Daniel!!! Ahn Daniel, the net idol!"

Niel smirked with victory on his face at Chanhee who was confused and a little annoyed. Minsoo was just standing behind Niel, admiring the thick lips' hotness.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally :D Niel made his entrance :D Good luck Bang Minsoo! ^^ Please comment and subscribe :D Thanks for reading ♥