Yes Or No

My Beautiful Roommate

Byunghun returned back at the dorm. He fastened his pace and hastily went back inside his and Chanhee's room. Before Byunghun turned the door knob, he stopped moving when the aroma of delicious soup entered his nose. The aroma was too strong that it escaped out of the room. He smiled in excitement and he entered. He found Chanhee, sitting at the couch and looking out of the window. Chanhee's back welcomed him. Byunghun wondered why the cutie didn't greet him like the usual everytime he arrives. Is something wrong with him?

Byunghun slowly walked towards Chanhee. Chanhee's deep thoughts quickly vanished when he felt someone's hand on his shoulder. He nervously turned around and his heart melted when a smiling Byunghun was looking at his eyes. He smiled back to his boyfriend.

"Is something wrong?"

"I'm fine! Oh! I made a soup just like what you wanted! A creamy mushroom soup!"

Chanhee happily stood up from the couch and prepared a soup bowl for the tired and exhausted Byunghun. After three scoops, he placed over the table the soup bowl filled with mushroom soup he made. Byunghun took a spoonful and contentment was on his heart due to the delicious taste. Chanhee sat in front of him while he was eating. A few more spoonfuls and Byunghun noticed that something was really wrong with Chanhee. Chanhee was looking away and Byunghun took that opportunity to look at Chanhee's face. He looked carefully and noticed the very little sign that Chanhee cried. A small trail of redness and puffiness was still on Chanhee's eyes. With that, he placed down the spoon and placed his hand over Chanhee. Chanhee was startled by the warmth of Byunghun's palm. Chanhee smiled at him but Byunghun was able to see the pain the latter was trying to hide.

"Something is wrong, right? Tell me."

"N-Nothing. I'm fine. I'm just ... tired ... yeah, tired. I feel like sleeping now. I'll go to bed first."

"Oh ... okay. Good night."

Chanhee climbed the mini stairs towards his bed located above Byunghun's bed and before he lied down his body, he decided to tell Byunghun about his girlfriend.

"Byunghun."

"Hmmm?"

"Someone ... someone came here earlier. She is looking for you."

"She? Who? Did she tell you her name?"

"L-Lee Hyeri. Your ... g-girlfriend."

Chanhee felt his body weak again and his body lied on the bed on it's own. Chanhee's tears finally erupted out of his eyes. Byunghun's eyes widened from what the words he heard from Chanhee. He accidentally dropped the spoonful of soup before he stood up from his seat. He threw a heavy punch towards the wall due to the anger his heart felt. The loud sound of Byunghun's punch scared Chanhee a little. A single tear formed on Byunghun's eye, hearing the soft sobs by his Chanhee. He slowly climbed up at Chanhee's bed. Chanhee buried his face at the pillow and Byunghun's sudden touch surprised him. Byunghun comforted Chanhee with his soft and warm touch on the latter's back.

"Chanhee ... I'll be back soon. I just need to ... talk with her."

Chanhee immediately became afraid, hearing that Byunghun was going to leave. He quickly got up from the bed and hugged his handsome boyfriend. He buried his face at Byunghun's chest. Byunghun patted the latter's head in exchange.

"M-Make it fast, please?"

"Nae. I'll be really quick."

Byunghun pecked Chanhee's cheek, making the latter comfortable. Byunghun left and Chanhee pulled up his blankets while tears were still running out of his eyes.

As soon as Byunghun went out of their room, anger and hate quickly dominated his heart. His phone vibrated and a text message from unknown number appeared. Byunghun opened the message.

"I'll be waiting for you. I'm here, sitting at the bench beside this fancy tree. ♥"

Without thinking twice, Byunghun assured that it was Hyeri's text message. He hurried towards the designated meeting place. Few steps were spent by Byunghun and his eyes met Hyeri's figure. Hyeri smiled in delight and ran towards Byunghun. Just before Hyeri was able to wrap Byunghun with her arms, Byunghun immediately shove her arms away from him.

"You're still cold and that makes you really hot."

"Why are you here? What do you want?!"

"First, I am here because I really missed you so much. Second, you know what's the answer. I. WANT. YOU."

"For your information, my feelings for you are completely gone. You're not attractive to my eyes anymore."

Hyeri cupped Byunghun's face, ready to kiss the handsome boy but Byunghun shove Hyeri's hands again.

"I'm also here because YOU. ARE. MY. BOYFRIEND."

"Boyfriend? Me? There's no more US ever since you dumped me last year. Are you crazy?!"

"I did not dump you, Byunghun! I told you that I'll be going abroad to study but ... you misunderstood it."

"Aish. I don't care about that anymore. I'll be going back to my room now."

Byunghun spent a few steps away from Hyeri but the girl threw him a question.

"Why! What happened to you! Why are you like this! Do you like someone now?!"

"Yeah. Why?"

"WHO IS SHE?! TELL ME HER NAME!"

"Chanhee. Lee Chanhee, my roommate."

"WHAT THE- BYUNGHUN! ARE YOU FOOLING AROUND?!"

"No I'm not. I love him and he loves me too."

"But ... I really want you."

"Just forget about me. I'll go now."

"I PROMISE TO MAKE HIS LIFE MISERABLE, BYUNGHUN OPPA! What Hyeri wants, HYERI GETS!"

Byunghun ignored the loud words from Hyeri's mouth which were immediately followed by annoying evil laugh. When Byunghun was out of Hyeri's sight, different dark thoughts filled her mind especially on how to make Chanhee suffer and getting rid of the cutie. Even though she can easily dispatch Chanhee away out of Pledis High, she preferred to slowly and gradually hurt Chanhee until the cutie couldn't bear the pain anymore. Again, an annoying evil laugh escaped from .

The next day, Minsoo called everyone from the Blue Titans for an emergency meeting. Every members were surprised when they saw Bang Yongguk, who was also inside their meeting venue. Byunghun and Chanhee came last. Chanhee accidentall met Yongguk's smirk and that scared him.

"So I won't make this long anymore. I'm sorry to tell you but one of you guys needs to transfer to Red Dragons, Yongguk's faction. Lee Chanhee, I'm sorry. Pack your things immediately and leave. That's all."

"What?! What happened!"

"It's the decision from the upper ranks."

"UPPER RANKS?! WHAT THE-"

"Yah! That's not fair! Chanhee will stay!"

"I'm sorry everyone. Yongguk, wait for him to finish packing his things."

Byunghun was about to send a heavy punch on Yongguk's smirking face but Changjo was able to held his hands.

"Calm down Byunghun! Let's talk about this later!"

"Nae. I can't let them take someone from us!"

Byunghun quietly sat on his seat, thinking what could be the possible reason. We don't have alcoholic beverages inside. We don't have drugs. We did not bring any girls inside, of course. OH!

What Hyeri wants, HYERI GETS!

Byunghun immediately stood up from his seat and ran away from the meeting venue. Chanhee's eyes were on him until Byunghun was not on his sight anymore. Changjo patted Chanhee's back and Ricky cheered him, trying their very best to comfort the cutie. After a long run, Byunghun's eyes caught Hyeri's figure.

"Oppa!!! What do you need? I missed you a lot!"

"Don't play dumb. You know what I want. Let Chanhee stay at our faction."

"Hmmm? And why should I do it?"

"Why are you doing this!"

"I told you last night, what Hyeri wants, Hyeri gets."

"Hyeri ... is there ... is there anything I can do to let him stay with me?"

"Omo! Are you begging at me, oppa?! Aish! That cutie is very lucky to have someone like you! Alright, I'll let him stay with you but you need to do something first!!!"

"What is it?"

"Date me. Let's go on a date and let's make it official. Let's tell it to every students here at Pledis High. Let's announce it to everyone."

"WHAT THE! OF COURSE I CAN'T DO-"

"Yes ... or no?"

Byunghun was stunned by Hyeri's question. Hyeri released an evil laugh again, seeing his ex boyfriend having a hard time.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Damn you, Hyeri! Damn you! >.< Byunghun please say noooo ... okay??? So what do you want my lovely readers? Should Byunghun say yes or no? The next chapter will be based to your comments :D I'm too lazy to make a poll sorry :( Please leave your comments and subscribe :D Thanks everyone!!! ♥ :)