Out

My Beautiful Roommate

The next morning.

Chanhee woke up and opened his eyes but his orbs immediately met the harsh sunlight. Of course, he moaned softly in irritation. He carefully brushed his eyes and checked his phone for the time. He got up from his bed and was about to go to the bathroom when a half man was on his sight. Yongguk. Yongguk heard Chanhee's soft and careful steps. He turned his head around and found Chanhee who was looking at him in surprised and confused manner.

"Uhmm ... Yongguk hyung ..."

"I-I'm sorry ... I ... I'll get a shirt now."

The nervousness on Chanhee's heart quickly vanished when Yongguk came back wearing a black plain shirt. The two sat at the mini table and digged in their breakfast.

"Are you feeling well?"

"Nae. I'm really fine!"

"Do you have any idea who did that prank on you? Well, we checked your messages but the number is not mine. It's from a different person."

"Are you saying that someone ... someone is mad or angry at me?"

"Exactly. Do you have any idea?"

"Hmmm ... but I'm not involved to any school fights or anything, as I recall."

"You need to be very careful now."

"Nae. I promise to be careful from now on!"

"It's already nine. I need to attend my class."

"But ... you don't have classes to attend today, right?"

"Huh? Oh ... uhmm ... well, I need to finish something."

"What is it? Maybe I can help you!"

"No. I want you to be safe so just stay here inside."

"Arasseo."

"I'll go now."

"Hyung!"

"What?!"

"Uhmm ... are you ... are you concerned at me? Are you worried at me?"

"Whoa-"

"I-I don't want to offend you but-"

"Just stay here. Lock the door once I get out. Understand?"

"N-Nae. Take care."

Yongguk left and Chanhee did what the latter asked. Chanhee immediately locked the door when Yongguk went out. Chanhee was baffled and confused of Yongguk's behavior towards him. Yongguk continued walking while his main purpose of going out was on his mind: talk with Hyeri.

Hyeri was eating alone at the cafeteria when a stern-looking Yongguk arrived. Their eyes instantly met and Yongguk walked towards Hyeri.

"Good afternoon! What do you want?"

"Let's talk outside. Come with me."

Yongguk grabbed Hyeri's arm and the latter moaned in pain.

"Yah! What are you doing! Can't you see I'm still eating?!"

"Go out. NOW."

Terrified and surprised, Hyeri was left with no choice and she did what the mad Yongguk asked. Yongguk dragged Hyeri until the two reached the front of the abandoned building where Chanhee was trapped last night.

"Why are we here?!"

"Explain to me! Why did you do it to Chanhee!"

"Oh? Are you also going to be ... his knight in shining armor?"

"Answer my question! It is not a part of our plan! Our plan is to scare and terrify him to make him leave this school! That's all, right?!"

"And I think there's nothing wrong with what I did to him last night. He was totally scared, yes? I just did what I can do since I think you are not capable of the task."

"What are you trying to say?"

"Admit it to yourself Yongguk! You like Lee Chanhee! Admit it! You like that !"

"Don't call him a you filthy !"

"So ... I guess everyone's mad at me now. Byunghun hates me. You hate me."

"Yeah! That's right! That means you don't have a reason to stay here anymore! I suggest you to leave this place! Let Chanhee and I live in peace!"

"Peace?! HAHAHAHA. Well, your words were true. I don't really have anymore reason to stay in this wretched school. I think I should leave tomorrow but-"

"But what?!"

"Hmmm ... before I leave, I'm going to give you, Byunghun and Chanhee a very special gift. So special!"

"Tch. Talking nonsense again."

"To be specific ... a parting gift! If you'll excuse me, I'll go ahead now. Farewell."

Hyeri turned around, whipping her hair to the right. She walked away from Yongguk but she sent the latter an evil smirk. Yongguk ignored the crazy psycho and went back to his dorm.

Upon knocking at the door, Chanhee opened it and the two smiled at each other. Yongguk noticed that Chanhee just finished taking a shower and that was his go signal to ask Chanhee out.

"Hmm ... you don't have classes today right?"

"Yeah. Why do you ask?"

"Can you come out with me?"

"Go ... out with you?"

"No! I mean ... well ... I want to eat ... no, I mean ... I want to buy a perfume and I ... I ..."

"Okay! Wait a second hyung and I'll change clothes!"

Chanhee bolted out from Yongguk's sight and the latter sighed in relief. Yongguk was really not good in lying ever since he was a kid. Hyeri's words were right. He really liked Chanhee. He likes him. He likes the cute and kind Chanhee. For him, Chanhee is an innocent sweet girl who needs to be taken care by someone. Few minutes passed and Chanhee finished changing his clothes.

A set of minutes passed and the two arrived at the mall. Once the two entered, Yongguk smiled at Chanhee and grabbed the latter's hand. Of course, Chanhee was surprised by the sudden actions of Yongguk. Yongguk dragged Chanhee and the two ran away around the mall. Even though Yongguk was sweating because of running around, his smiles were pure. Chanhee was happier because of that. He was happy that he made Yongguk happy.

"Let's go and eat! Where do you want?"

"Hmmm ... actually I'm fine with everything. Decide for it hyung."

"Aish! I want you to choose where should we eat! Don't worry because I'm the one who's gonna pay!"

"Sojubang! Let's go to a sojubang!"

"You ... you are not going to drink soju, right?"

"Of course not hyung! I'm just craving for pork intestines! Please???"

"Alright! Let's go and fill your tummy with pork intestines!"

That day, the two enjoyed eating grilled pork intestines at the sojubang which Chanhee chose. Even though Yongguk was not used to eating pork intestines, Chanhee made him eat them. Time goes by and Yongguk also enjoyed the pork intestines. They went to a sweets shop after they ate at the sojubang. Of course, Chanhee asked Yongguk to buy him a box of strawberry cheesecake. And yes, Yongguk was not able to decline at the latter's request.

It was four in the afternoon. They were inside the cab, on their way back to dorm. The two were sitting at the back. Chanhee fell asleep but his grip on the bag of box of strawberry cheesecakes was tight. Yongguk was not able to take off his eyes from the sleeping Chanhee. For Yongguk, the sleeping Chanhee was the best and the most wonderful view. He was brought back to reality when the driver told him that they already arrived. Yongguk woke Chanhee and the latter moaned a little in annoyance.

"Aish. Wake up now! We're already here!"

"Arasseo."

They made their way back to their dorm. Chanhee told Yongguk to hurry their pace of walking since Chanhee was really excited to eat the strawberry cheesecakes they bought. The two entered their room.

"Hyung, thank you so much."

"No, I should be the one thanking you. I'm really happy."

"Me too! I wish Byunghun and I will also do that."

"Byunghun ..."

"Hmmm?"

"Nothing. Alright I'll put your box of sweets inside the fridge."

"Yah! I'm gonna eat them now!!!"

"No. Go to bed and get some more sleep."

"But!"

"Just look at your eyes through the mirror. See for yourself."

"Alright. But promise me that you're not gonna eat them!"

"Pfft. Promise."

Chanhee then jumped on the bed and hid himself inside the thick and comforting blanket. Yongguk smiled on how adorable Chanhee is.

"Hyung we forgot to buy your perfume!!!"

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly sorry :( I wasn't able to update for almost 123456789 years :(((( But I promise to do my best from now on! Welcome back to me! I really missed you everyone! :( Please forgive me :( I missed you so much my readers ♥