New Friends

My Beautiful Roommate

Pledis High School. First day of school.

The students at room 301 were very noisy. Their teacher was not yet there. However, three students were different among the rest. The first was Lee Byunghun. He was busy reading a book while sitting near the window. The second was Changjo who was busy listening to music and the third was Ricky who was busy playing games on his phone. Few minutes passed and someone opened the door. Byunghun, Changjo and Ricky looked up to the door at the same time. The others did the same. The new guy entered and introduced himself. The class went quiet and everyone stared at him.

"Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Lee Chanhee."

"Kyaaaa ~ A new oppa!!!"

"Psh. I think he is gay."

Then everyone erupted into laughters except the three. Changjo gave him a nice smile and gestured to sit beside him. Chanhee, who felt humiliated, quickly walked towards Changjo. Changjo patted his head and asked him to shake hands.

"My name is Choi Jong-hyun. Call me Changjo."

"My nickname is Chunji."

"Hey. Smile now okay? Don't mind the others. I'm a friend so don't worry!"

"Nae. Gomawo."

"Oh wait. You say you are Chunji?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Chunji changjo. You know what it means?"

"Hmmm ... the creation of heavens and earth?"

"Yeah! Wow. Maybe we are really destined to meet each other!"

"Uhm ... nae."

"Hey there newcomer!"

"Oh hi!"

"Aigoo. Why is he so tensed up Changjo? Did you do something to him?!"

"Yah! I didn't do anything wrong! Right, Chunji?"

"Chunji? Is that your nickname?"

"Nae."

"I'm Yoo Chang-hyun. Call me Ricky okay? Let's be friends from now on!!!"

"Nae, Ricky!"

"Oh and by the way, there is someone you should really avoid here!"

"Hey Ricky! Lower your voice!"

"Arasseo arasseo! Alright, do you see that guy sitting over there?"

"Who?"

"The one reading a book."

"I should avoid him?"

"Yeah! You should really avoid him!"

"Why?"

"You'll see! But please! Believe me! It's for your own good!"

"Arasseo."

Exactly right after their conversation, their teacher arrived and introduced herself as Mrs. Goo. The class started

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

First chapter is here :"> Please comment and subscribe! :D Thanks ♥