Breaking News

Our Love Story

*Your POV*

-Back at the doctor-

“Alright Do Min Joo-shi, without your husband here though, I congratulate you and your mother in-law that you are one and a half month pregnant!” He gently clapped his hands with a big smile on his faces. I was shocked. Umma went over and gave me a big kiss on my cheek!

“My nagging worked! I shouldn’t have scolded you yesterday! Mainhaeyo Min Joo ah! I love you so so much!!” She cheered and kissed me a few more times.

“It’s okay—“ I faked laughed, feeling super tense.

“You know it is a good occasion for you to get pregnant at such a young age, at the age of mid- twenties it is the best condition for a mother to bear a child, the risk of the child being mentally, physically disable is very less, so congratulations again! Go home and cut a cake with your husband!” He told me as he write down the reports.

I am still in shock.

“Snap out of it Mrs. Do, the younger one. I do have a side note for you. Do not take in unhealthy food occasionally, do not do dangerous activities or exercise intensively, we don’t won’t any accidents alright.” The doctor told me and I nodded. “Is that all?” I asked, he just shook his head.

“Please do drink plenty of water and get at least eight hours of sleep daily. It will be good for you and the life you are carrying. I will introduce to you some good gynecologist in Seoul, you will need to visit them when you are two months pregnant, they will guide you further from there. They will guide you to what food to eat and not to eat, what you need to do more to have a healthier fetus, what to expect in the next coming months and etc.,” He told me and handed me a few name cards.

“Remember, you need to be careful with the baby inside you alright so take care, for your vomiting wise it is very common so no worries,” He greeted us good bye.

“Thank you so much doctor, I will take care of myself more carefully,” I thanked him before leaving with the very happy umma.

-At Home-

“I have a meeting with your appa for the future development of the company, you go ahead and rest. I will give the good news to him, be careful alright, I will tell the bastard to come home earlier and you can break that good news to him! Bye Min Joo, be careful alright, love you dear.” She landed a kiss on my cheek again.

Happily I greeted her back, “Bye umma,” she then close the door and left the house.

Making sure she already left, I start jumping happily.

“Assa I am going to be a umma!” I cheered and jumped in circles in the large living room.

*Oops! I should be careful.* I stopped and controlled myself.

Despite feeling sick and feeling like throw up every time, the feeling of happiness and excitement is nothing compare to the sickness I am feeling!

*How should I tell him, how would he react, what would he say?* I ponder on these questions but the words, his expression, his expression all just got me excited.

Not noticing the time, umma and I already spend more than six hours at the doctor’s and the mall.

*Maybe I should do some research of what a pregnant lady should or should not do, it is for the best of me and my child afterall.* I giggle just at the slightest word of ‘child’.

*Dos, Take care while travelling. Try to grow some plants in the house to freshen up from the chemical that got emitted from the paints. Have lots of protein and vitamins in your diet etc. That is sure a lot to remember, perhaps I will learn more over time.* I thought and went on surfing the net for hours and hours until when I heard someone opened the door.

The person behind the door came in with a frown on his face. That made me felt sad a little,

“What’s wrong, is everything alright?” I asked.

He let out a warm smile. “Everything is just a bit tired,” He took out his blazer and place it on the dining table. I went over to him, face to face then place both of my hands on each side of his cheeks.

“Look at me,” I said and smile.

“You are grabbing my face like this so how can I not,” He said with his widen eyes from all those skin ship. I tip-toe and hugged him tightly, he hugged back.

“Why are you acting like this, is anything wrong?” He asked.

I chuckled, “Nothing is wrong, it is just that—“

“That what?”

“I am going to be a umma and you are going to be a appa,” I exclaimed and looked at his face, waiting for his reaction.

“What jinjia!” He exclaimed and hugged me tightly and let go.

“I can’t believe it! How long are you pregnant with our child?” He asked as he walked me to the coach.

“One and a half months! Guess what, I read on the internet that when it is around three months, we will know the gender of the baby!” I said in excitement.

“You must take care of yourself more. I will try to leave work early to accompany you,” Kyungsoo said and hugged me tightly.

“I will don’t worry, I am told by the doctor that I will need to find a gynecologist at the second month, you will need to be there with me alright?” I said and stick out my pinky finger.

“Alright I promise,” He said and did the ‘pinky finger’ with me. Instead of using the thumb as stamp, he kissed me on the lips instead.

“You kissed me! I will sue you as ual assault!” I joked.

“Go ahead, you won’t have a company on the second month that’s all,” He joked along.

“There is much to do, we will need to tell the members and so much more after knowing the baby’s gender,” He said and the wide smile appeared once more.

To Be Continued..


Oh yeah our Min Joo is pregnant! Not a real shocker, but the shocker will be

coming in your way that you wouldn't even see!

I promise it is worth the up vote and subscribing!

So..                                       

If you like it, remember to give it a comment and become a part of the

Team #superdyopie

That is one love and a promise of double update and author nim is out!

Opps before I forget,

Thank you You_and_I_together for being such an active supporter as well as the others '200++' silent readers^^ I love you!