Drunk again

Our Love Story

*Your POV*

 "Yah!!! Congrats! Yah this place is cool..." Baekhyun yelled nosily as he enters the club followed by the rest of the EXO members who is dazed by the cool club.

 "You guys are here!! Come let's order our drinks and get the party celebration started!" Manger exclaimed happily.

 All the EXO members order either wine or beer and 2 plates of fried chicken because Kai demands it.

 *OMG>~< This is so awkward!! What about the pasta I haven give it to D.O yet....* I thought and played with my fingers when suddenly someone shook me out of my thoughts.

 "Min Joo... Why aren't you drinking??" Sehun asked as all the members start digging down their 2 plates of chicken.

 "Oh... I-I dislike the taste of beer and wine.. It tastes bitter... “I replied feeling really really awkward.

 "Ooh... I see... Just order the White Beer. It doesn't taste bitter at all..." Sehun said as he took the menu to show the description of the drink.

 Without even looking, I rejected his offer.

 "Come on... EXO seldom come out to party... You should join the fun! After all this is a party for you and D.O hyung!" Sehun protested.

 *Well... A few shots wouldn't hurt...* I thought.

 "Alright then!! I will order that!!" I exclaimed happily and Sehun just smile. His rare smile.

 "Please give me 2 bottles." Sehun said to the (bar tender) and smile at me.

 "That's my girl!" Sehun said happily.

 "Ani... She is D.O's girl!" Luhan came into the convo.

 *Indeed HunHan...* I thought and giggle to myself.

 The drinks came and we, the 3 of us. Chatted about many things, including their comeback, their pre-debut life and many more.

 The party ended @ 2am in the morning. Half of EXO was drunk and manger just shook his head at this sight.

 "My dear children who are not drunk. Please remind me to never throw a party with wine or beer again..." Manger said and he rubs his forehead.

 "Aish... Hyung! This party was great! Throw it again sometime!!" Kris yelled happily as he support Tao by his arm as Tao stumble around since he was drunk.

 "We will see..." Manger said.

 "We have 6 drunk pigs and 6 awake members... Each of you carry one and head back to the van. Min Joo just follow go to the van where D.O is in... We will send you home with D.O. He will need someone to take care of him tonight..." Manger said and I just nodded.

 I ran to the entrance and push open the door so that the members who is supporting another one could walk out of the bar.

 "Gomawo and goodnight~ " Lay said as he support Suho out of the bar while showing me his angelic smile. I just nodded my head with a light smile.

 The car ride was very weird and very weird indeed.

 Sehun was hugging Luhan

 Chanyeol and Baekhyun was messing Kai and Suho's hair while they are deeply asleep.

 D.O was sleeping on my shoulders.

 My heart was trembling every now and then. This is the first time D.O was so close to me excluding the first time we sleep together by accident.

 "Min Joo rest early... You guys have school tomorrow... And I still have to bring this pigs home..." Manger said and I just smile as he close the door and the vehicle drove down the street.

 I unlock the door and bought D.O into the house.

 *This pig weight the same since the last time he got drunk!!* I thought as I slowly place him down onto the sofa.

 I stood up, wanting to get a warm towel to wipe his face when suddenly someone hugged me around my waist.

 "You are mine... Tonight..." D.O whisper into my ears.

 "Let go ! You are drunk!" I exclaimed and tried to push him away and as usual I did not success.

 "Why resist??" D.O whisper with his y husky voice and push me against the wall as he trap me between his arms and stare at me with the most y glare.

 And before I know D.O hug onto me tightly by my waist and kiss me more passionately!

 Trying to resist but I couldn't! He was all I wanted. His kissable lips was with mine.

 To be continue...


Hi my lovely readers~~ Hope you enjoy this chapter and anticipate the next one *smirks* Do comment and tell me how you like this chapter ^^ is this chapter too boring or short? Comment and tell me so I know how to improve ^^ Please upvote if you like this fanfic~~

P.S The next chapter will be an unexpected twist which happen so please anticipate ^^

The kiss scene is written by with the help of my friend she is a fanfic author as well ^~^ Do check out her fanfic ^^ 

Here is the link to her account: http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/602641