Pasta Restaurant

Our Love Story

*YOUR POV*

I woke up in the morning and found tofu beside me. “Annyeong tofu~ why are you sleeping on the floor?? Aren’t you supposed to sleep beside your appa on the bed??” I asked and tofu but tofu just my nose and I just giggle a little.

“Shh...You are interrupting my work..!” D.O. yelled and I notice that he was sitting by his study table.

“I’m sorry…” I said… and I quickly stood up, noticing that D.O. was there the whole time. I walk to the bathroom and decided to take a hot bath but god just have to bless me with clumsiness. I trip over the edge of D.O. bed which I was going to fall when D.O. came in time to catch me. I landed on his bed and he land on the floor.

“Ugh…you are the dumbest ugly duckling I have ever seen… can’t you be more careful??” D.O. asked and rub his leg.

“It is not my fault that I am clumsy… are you okay??” I asked and help D.O. to stand up and help him seat on the chair.

“Did you injure your right feet??” I asked and look at his right foot. “I think so…” He replied.

“Let me see…” I said and took a seat on the floor and massage his right foot.

“Okay…It isn’t any serious injuries,” I said and stood up and walk to the bathroom.

“Yah~ Gomawo… Min Joo…” D.O. said and started to massage his right feet by himself.

“You are welcome…” I said with a really sweet smile on my face since it was the first time he ever said thank you to me. I took the warm refreshing bath and change into the clothes omoni bought for me.

“Aish!!” D.O. exclaimed and threw a piece of paper onto the floor and laid his head on the table. I walk to the piece of paper and read the words written on it.

“Yah~ D.O. these lyrics are nice why did you throw them away??” I asked and return him the piece of paper.

“You may think is nice but to the people out there listening to this would should like a bunch of rubbish…this lyrics are lifeless without souls! It can’t touch anybody and it cannot express anyone’s feeling so they are just words not lyrics…!” D.O. said and walk to the balcony. I just follow him and took a seat beside him.

“The important thing is whether you like it or not! Why do you care about how other see you? You don’t live to please others…You have to like yourself first, then think about whether or not you need to please others…” I said and give a reassuring look.

“Like myself…please others..?” D.O. said as he look at me.

“Yup!” I said and smile.

“Staying in here all day wouldn’t help you, why not go out and find some inspiration??” I said and dragged D.O. out of the house.

“Where do you want to go??” D.O. asked as he bucket his seat bleat.

“Let’s go to my grandpa’s restaurant~” I said and told D.O. the location.

“The k-pop idol D.O. or in another name Kyungsoo is dating a girl~ Fans are not disapproving but some sent haters and curse to this girl. The agency have not yet to respond to the rumor or news but it was said to be reveal in a month later during the idol’s solo debut day along with his band mate EXO.” The DJ said and D.O. just off the radio.

*Hope everything will be fine after the debut…* I thought and soon we reach the restaurant. We reach the restaurant and it was an Italian restaurant selling Italian pasta.

“Yeye!!” I yelled and ran to the shop. But there isn’t any reply. (Ye ye is Chinese so it means grandfather)

“Your grandfather is Chinese??” D.O. asked as he look around the shop.

“Neh~ “I said and ran to the kitchen to find ye ye. “It is weird he isn’t in the restaurant…” I said when suddenly the door open and it was Ye Ye!

“Aigooo…my sweet grandchild, you have finally come!!” My grandfather said and a wide smile appeared.

“Ye Ye!!~~ I missed you so so soooo much!!” I said and attack my grandfather with bear hugs.

“Me too…but who is this handsome young man??” Ye Ye asked and look at D.O.

“He is my… my…”

“Annyeonghaseyo~ I am EXO D.O.!Min Joo's fiance.. Nice to meet you~” D.O. said and bowed with a smile on his face.

“Wah!! My granddaughter is getting married soon!! I would cook pasta for you as a celebration just wait a minute seat where ever you like!!” Ye Ye yelled and we took a seat.

“Why is your grandfather so ‘round ‘??” D.O. asked.

“Stop giving mean comment to my family members! He is a chef that is why~ His pasta are the best!” I yelled and showed D.O. the menu.

“He is cute though…” D.O. said as he flip through the menu.

“All old people are cute…” I said and rolled my eyes. “What is Happy pasta??Why is it not always available?? See the menu wrote it that way…” D.O. asked as he pointed to the menu.

“Ah...This pasta is only available since I am the one who cook it. I seldom come here to help my grandfather so it is only available when I am here… It is call Happy pasta because when you eat the pasta it would bring you happiness and happy memories or feel happiness when you are sad…” I explained.

“So will you cook it for me??” D.O. asked as he looks at me.

*This stupid D.O. if I say yes you will say I have fallen for you….If I say not you might tell your mom to break the deal…Ash!! What should I say?!* I yelled in my mind.

“My dear grandson in-law~~ Here is the pasta I made for you it is call Lover pasta~ I made it for you and Min Joo to share it together…” My grandfather said and smiled happily.

“Ye Ye~~!” I yelled with aegyo and blushed.

“What is wrong aren’t you in love?? So share this pasta with him~~” Ye Ye said and pass me a fork and walk to the cash register to spy on us. D.O. took another fork and scoop up some pasta and put it in front of my mouth.

“Say ah…”

I hesitated.

“Your grandfather is look...” I just did as I was told and there was pasta sauce at the side of my mouth but I didn’t know. D.O. started giggling a little and I wonder what’s wrong. He took a tissue and wipe my mouth and I just look down onto the table to avoid eye contact.

“What are you blushing about?? Have you fallen for me already??” D.O. said and giggle at my actions.

“In your dreams… I would never fall for a jerk like you…” I said childishly.

“Even if you hate me you are still going to be my wife one day….my ugly duckling fiancée…~~” D.O. said and ate the pasta.


*Ye Ye POV*

*Aigoo…~ My granddaughter finally in love~~ What a sweet couple~~ * I thought as I peep at the loving couple.

“In your dreams…I would never fall for a jerk like you…” I heard Min Joo said childishly.

*Aigoo…this child is always so childish and dumb…. My grandson in-law….hope you will accept her in this way…* I thought and giggle a little.


Hey my lovely readers~~ Sorry for the late update hope you enjoy~~ Thank you to all my subscribers and the 2 special people who help me to upvote. Love ya!!

Do comment more please~~ It is sad that I don't see any comment....

Do check out my other fanfic call ' Memories and nightmare ' . The main are You Luhan and D.O. hope you enjoy it~~

XOXO