New song

Our Love Story

*YOUR POV*

“I hate you…” I said and Kyungsoo just smirked.

“Why? You look good in our school uniform for an ugly duckling but nothing compare to the girls in your new school” He teased as he stood beside me and adjusted his tie in front of the full length mirror in the living room.

“Let me warn you, I am not an ugly duckling!Okay?!” I yelled in a very childish tone and pushed him against the mirror and stomped away.

*Stupid Kyungsoo! Idiot Kyungsoo! Ever since I met you nothing good has ever happened! You really are my jinx. Appa can I blame you for this?* I thought and pouted as I walked to my new school.

“Yah- Jung Min Joo! Wait up!” Kyungsoo yelled and ran to catch up with me.

*Stupid Kyungsoo! Wait for you? No way!* I thought and started running away when I tripped over my own leg.

“Ahh!” I yelled and closed my eyes, preparing to fall on the hard floor. After 15 seconds, I notice that I didn’t fall and I opened one side of my eyes and looked. It was Kyungsoo who caught me just in time.

“You are really a clumsy ugly duckling. If you can’t run please don’t run or you will fall like an idiot,” he. said and smiles. I quickly stood up on my own two feet and push him away.

“Who said I can’t run? Stop calling me ugly duckling! “ I yelled like five years old and walked away. Kyungsoo chuckled a little at my childishness.

“I like to call you ugly duckling and you can’t do a thing about it-” He continue to tease and gently pushed me and I pushed him back. Just like this, our childish fight continues until we reached school.

“Yah unnie, D.O is here!” A fan girl yelled and ran towards us and I immediately got pushed away but luckily Kyungsoo pulled me into his embrace so I wouldn’t be hurted by the fan girls.

“Oppa, signature!”

"Don't hug her! Hug me!"

“Oppa photograph with us!” All sorts of comments and requests are yelled out. Kyungsoo just pulls me closer to him, his hug tighten as we walked through the crowds.

“Thank you for the support but I really need to go to class now,” He tried to excuse himself as he tried to push through the crowd.

“The other EXO members are here!” One of the fan girls yelled and the crowd immediately disappeared as they head over to the rest of the eleven members. Kyungsoo then let go of me and dust his school uniform.

“Thank you for protecting me just now,” I said as I adjusted my skirt.

“I don’t want my ugly duckling fiancée to get hurt--" He said, I felt so warm hearted and touched. "Or else my mother would kill me for it…” He said coolly.

*Gosh that was such a false hope,* I sighed.

“Yah wait don’t move," I said and I tip-toe to reach Kyungsoo's hair to take out some glitter on his hair.

“Okay,” I said as I stood properly on my two foot and dust my hand. He didn’t say thank you but he just keep on staring at me.

“W-why do you keep staring at me. Is there something on my face?” I asked and used my hand to dust my face gently.

“There isn’t anything…erm...L-let’s go to the principle office to get your schedule,” Kyungsoo said and pulls me to the principle office.

“Mr. Kang this is the new student. Please put her in my class for every lesson and I want you to help me to tell all my teacher that she will need to be assigned to seat beside me for every lesson too. Thank you,” Kyungsoo demanded and I just look at him.

“Hahaha what a caring fiancé, alright I will help you do that after all you do own this school.” Mr. Kang said and stood up from his chair.

“Wait how do you know I am engaged? I haven announced or revealed it to the public yet…” Kyungsoo questioned with a serious look on his face.

“You are kidding me right? The newspaper has it as their cover today--look" Mr. Kang said and handed him the newspaper.

*EXO’s D.O and a sweet lip date with her fiancée* The headline wrote.

“What is this?! How did they know?” I yelled and snatched the newspaper away to read more of the news.

“Thank you Mr. Kang. We will be going to class now,” Kyungsoo said.

“Wait! I haven done reading,” I yelled but Kyungsoo just dragged me out of the principle office and to the classroom.

“Great now all the crazy fans are going to kill me!” I whined and pouted.

“No they won’t,” Kyungsoo replied and took the seat beside me.

“How do—“I was interrupted by a girl who stood in front of us. She looks hot and this is said by a girl.

“Kyungsoo seems like you got a new girlfriend or fiancée after our break-up,” The girl said.

“Yup to comfort his broken heart but do you really need to pick such an ugly girl?”The other girl said.

“I pity this girl, doesn’t she know that Kyungsoo is a mean and rude and he is a player too” The other girl said. Kyungsoo just kept quiet and took in the insult. Seeing him like this, holding in his anger. I cannot just stand by the side and watch.

“Ani! He isn’t a rude, mean or player type. I might only know him for a few days but from his eyes, I know he isn’t this type of person. He might be rude and mean to me but when he is caring he could be really kind and warm-hearted so don’t judge him this way,” I said as I look at D.O. and the 3 girls in front of me.

“Wow. Impressive you know him for a few days and you can tell so much about him. You will regret dating him. How much do you know about him to be so sure?” The girl questioned.

"I just--" I felt uneasy.

“No, Rina! She wouldn't regret because I wouldn’t hurt her. I would be there for her if she needs me and protect her,”  Kyungsoo spoke for himself said and looked at Rina with death glares.

“Fine, I will be happy to see that, let’s go girls," Rina said and walked away.

I couldn't take my eyes off Kyungsoo after Rina left.

*Does Kyungsoo meant what he said or is he just saying it to make Rina angry. Aish…he is just saying it!* I convinced myself with the negativie reasoning.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I am Suho nice to meet you” A guy with a killer smile came to greet me.

“Annyeounghaseyo I am Jung Min Joo nice to meet you” I greeted back along with a smile.

“Annyeong hyung” He greeted but Suho didn’t replied him.

“So you are Kyungsoo’s fiancée? “ Suho asked and scratched his head.

“Neh I am” I said. “I see so the news is true,” Suho sighed with a little disappointment in his tone.

“Suho sunbaenim are you okay?” I asked and looked at him.

“Neh I am-- Min Joo. Want to eat lunch together during break time later?” Suho invited me.

“Sure, I guess why not?” I said and smiled. Suho then walked back to his seat when the teacher came in and started the lesson.

-During lesson-

“Yah! Stupid ugly duckling. Didn’t I told you not to talk to other guys or have physical contact with them?!” Kyungsoo softly exclaimed and looked at me.

“Yah- stupid! Don’t you see that it is Suho sunbaenim whom talked to me first and why do you care so much? Are you jealous or have you fallen for me?” I asked with a playful tone at the end.

“Tch, fallen for you. No way, it is impossible for me to fall for an ugly duckling.” He said and looked away.

“If you didn’t fall for me, so it is okay for me to talk with other guys,” I said trying to disobey his request.

“Yah-Jung Min Joo,you can’t do that! You are my fiancée so I won’t allow that!” Kyungsoo said angrily.

“Ani you don’t like me so I can disobey you and you aren’t jealous anyway so. I still have the right to talk with other guys, you don't have any rights over me.”I said and did a merong at him and paid my attention back to class

“Yah-Min Joo! Jung Min Joo!” He whisper but I pretended I didn’t heard a thing.


*Kyungsoo POV*

“Ani! He isn’t a rude, mean or player type. I might only know him for a few days but from his eyes, I know he isn’t this type of person. He might be rude and mean to me but when he is caring he could be really kind and warm-hearted so don’t judge him this way,”Min Joo said as she looked at me and the other three queenkas name Rina, Min Ah and Jenny.

*She really think of me that way? I had been mean to her but she is willing to step up for me,* I thought as I silently looked at Min Joo.

“Wow. Impressive you know him for a few days and you can tell so much about him. You will regret dating him. How much do you know about him to be so sure?” Rina asked

"I just--" Min Joo startled for a moment.

“No, Rina! She wouldn't regret because I wouldn’t hurt her. I would be there for her if she needs me and protect her,”  I said coolly and looked at Rina with death glares.

“Fine, I will be happy to see that, let’s go girls," Rina said and walked away.

“Annyeonghaseyo. I am Suho nice to meet you.”

“Annyeounghaseyo~ I am Jung Min Joo nice to meet you~” Min Joo greeted back along with a smile.

“Annyeong hyung,” I greeted but Suho didn’t replied me.

“So you are Kyungsoo’s fiancée? “ Suho said and scratched his head.

“Neh I am” She said. “I see so the news is true,” Suho sighed with a little disappointment in his tone.

“Suho sunbaenim are you okay?” Min Joo asked and looked at him.

“Neh I am-- Min Joo. Want to eat lunch together during break time later?” Suho invited her.

“Sure, I guess why not?” She said and smiled. Suho then walk back to his seat when the teacher came in and started lesson. I was feeling so damn jealous that the fact Min Joo and Suho Hyung is going to have lunch together!

*I am so going to tag along with them later. Stupid Min Joo I didn’t I told you not to talk to other guys?!*I thought and stared at Min Joo who was beside me.

 -During lesson-

“Yah! Stupid ugly duckling. Didn’t I told you not to talk to other guys or have physical contact with them?!” I softly exclaimed and looked at her.

“Yah- stupid! Don’t you see that it is Suho sunbaenim whom talked to me first and why do you care so much? Are you jealous or have you fallen for me?” She asked with a playful tone at the end.

“Tch, fallen for you. No way, it is impossible for me to fall for an ugly duckling.” I said trying to hide the truth that I have fallen for her.

“If you didn’t fall for me, so it is okay for me to talk with other guys,” She said trying to disobey his request.

“Yah-Jung Min Joo,you can’t do that! You are my fiancée so I won’t allow that!” I said angrily since I was jealous

“Ani you don’t like me so I can disobey you and you aren’t jealous anyway so. I still have the right to talk with other guys, you don't have any rights over me.” Min Joo said and did a merong at me.

“Yah-Min Joo! Jung Min Joo!” I whisper but she pretended she didn’t heard a thing.

The rest of the day went pass like this. Min Joo and I had childish fight ever single second never going to stop. Even Suho hyung who is at lunch with us couldn’t bear to hear it.

-After School-

Min Joo and I was having lunch at the café when manger hyung called me

“Manger hyung why did you call?” I asked.

“Bring your fiancée along to SM now!” Manger hyung yelled through the phone and hung up.

“Min Joo we need to go now,” I said and she just nodded.


*YOUR POV*

-SM Building-

“Do Kyungsoo. What is this, do you want to lose your fans?!” The manger yelled at Kyungsoo and threw the newspaper on the table.

“It isn’t his fault, it was mine. I accidentally fell down and he just caught me in time to save me that kiss was an accident!” I said trying to clear up the misunderstanding.

“Aish, you kids now a days” the manager said and place his hand on his forehead.

“Alright, alright. We would need to introduce you to the public as D.O’s fiancée but at the same time I would need to help D.O gain popularity through this,” The manager said.

“I’ve got an idea, Kyungsoo I will need you to write a song and we will promote you as solo and you will promote with EXO after that! We will hold a fan meet next month. We will both promote your new song and fiancée at that time so go home and start thinking about your new song,”The manager said and pushed us out of the office.

“Remember you got one month to write a song. You must do well!” The manager yelled.