Ugly Duckling

Our Love Story

*YOUR POV*

I woke up in the morning and prepare myself for school. When I came out of the bathroom, I still saw D.O. soundly a sleep.

*Ah…what should I do?? He stays up so late last night just to finish his work…Should I let him stay at home and help him take a leave from school?? D.O. should rest more….* I thought as went over to help D.O. to cover the blanket properly. I decided to write a mini note for D.O. so when he wakes he wouldn’t worry.


To: Stupid D.O.

Good morning!! ^^Just rest at home and I will help you to take a leave in school…breakfast is already prepare for you on the dining table~ Have a good day and hwaiting on your new song~~!!

From: Min Joo ^^

I wrote the note and paste it on his study table so he could see it and headed to school by myself.


*D.O. POV*

I woke up after I heard the door was close and I knew it was Min Joo. Not caring a bit, I woke up and went to the bathroom and did my daily routine. I went to the study table to grab my school bag when I notice that Min Joo left a note for me.

 

To: Stupid D.O.

Good morning!! ^^Just rest at home and I will help you to take a leave in school…breakfast is already prepare for you on the dining table~ Have a good day and hwaiting on your new song~~!!

From: Min Joo ^^

 

*Hahaha…Ugly duckling is so cute but stupid at the same time, doesn’t she know that if she go school alone, she would get bully?! Damn it!! I got to find her before the bullies does!!* I thought and quickly ran out of my house and drove my car instead.


*YOUR POV*

I walk to school and when I first step in the school, I say a bunch of students holding banners saying *Lying * ** ** *D.O. belong to us!! Stay away from him!!* And many more… I want to run out of the school but the entrance was block to and the crowd is getting nearer and nearer to me.

“Ah…what do you guys want??” I asked and tears were about to flow out then the queekas, Rin Ah, Min Ah and Jenny walk through the crowds.

“Do you like your welcome party we prepare for you? Isn’t it obvious that the students want you to stay away from D.O.?? Speaking of him, where is he??” Rin ah said and look around the crowd.

“Seems like your prince broke the promise to protect you…what are you going to do now??” Jenny said as the crowed continue to chant the protest.

“I-I “

“Yah! All of you move away!!” Suho and EXO squeeze through the crowed and stood beside me.

“Is this how you treat your schoolmate?! Do we bully our own family member?!” Kris yelled.

“Suho oppa~! What are you doing? These people are just fighting for their own justice…They want D.O. back…that all…” Rin Ah said.

“None of the EXO members belong to anyone expect for their own family member and for what I know Min Joo is going to be one soon…so there isn’t any reason for all this!” Suho exclaimed.

Rin Ah rolled her eyes and just raise her arms and the crowed quickly made a way for us to walk.

“Are you okay??” Suho asked as he tapped one my shoulders to ensure himself.

“Neh…I am fine, can I go to class by myself?? I want some alone time…” I requested and Suho just nodded and sighed. In Seoul Arts High there is a flight of stairs before to the main entrance to the school building so I need to go up the stairs. (Just make it up) I quickly ran up the stairs while the crowd stares at me.

My clumsy self wouldn’t help me a bit, I trip over the stairs and landed on the floor which hurt a lot. Luckily I did not roll down the stairs but my shoe flew up to the mini roof. I sit up from the floor and dust my clothes and hands while the crowd laugh at me and started calling me names.

*Ah…my shoe what am I going to do now?? I can’t walk bare foot around the school for the whole day…* I thought as I stare at mini roof. I wanted to climb the tree to get it but before I could, D.O. ran past me and started to climb the tree to help me get my shoe.

“Yah! Hyung be careful!!” Sehun and Kai yelled. D.O. just remains silence and climbs the tree and successfully took my shoe back and walks back towards me.

“My ugly duckling fiancée how can you be so clumsy, don’t ever go to school yourself again…” D.O. said and kneel down to help me put on my shoe.

“Aish…this piss me off!!!” Rin Ah yelled and walk away angrily.

“What have you eaten anything wrong today?? Why are you so nice?!” I whisper when D.O. stood up.

“Just play along…You don’t want the crowd to think that we aren’t a loving couple right??” D.O. whisper and put his arm around my waist.

“Come on lets go to class together~” D.O. said.

“Whatever~ Just take your hands of me!!” I whisper and hit his arms but he just tighten his grip.

“Ah….the couple, so sweet~~” The principle walk past and we immediately acted sweet and stop all the childish fight after that we continue the childish fight. I never stop pushing away D.O. so he finally give up and let me go.

“Stupid ugly duckling….can’t even walk properly up and have to fall right in front of the public…” D.O. said and dust his uniform.

“Stop calling me ugly duckling!! Stupid D.O.!” I yelled back and push him. “Yah~! You can call me stupid D.O. so can I call you ugly duckling!” D.O. said and push me back. The never ending childish fight began from then.

*Suho POV*

"Hyung you sure they are a couple?? They fight all the time...even childisher than me and Baekhyun..." Chanyeol said and walk beside me.

"I don't know but don't you think Min Joo is a little dumb to come to school by herself??" I replied and shook my head at the childish couple.

"She isn't dumb, she is brave..." Kris said and walk away.

"Yehet~D.O. hyung is getting married soon~" Sehun said

*I don't know why but I felt jealous at that moment....maybe is because I have fallen for Min Joo....But I can't!! She is already engaged! * I thought to myself as I hit my head lightly.


Hey my lovely readers~~Hope you enjoy this short chapter...Do comment more please

Thank you to my subscribers and people who help me upvote~~

Love ya!!

XOXO