Childish Love

Our Love Story

*D.O. POV*

After the school incident when everybody protested for Min Joo to break up with D.O.

“Hyung….This won’t work! Min Joo is going to get hurt by those fans if you don’t introduce her to the public as my fiancée!!” I yelled at manger hyung after seeing what the fans could do to Min Joo.

“I know! I know! But the media and reporter said that all of your fans accept this news although it is not officially, only some fans don’t, so I would not reveal it yet! Not after 1 month!” Manger hyung said as he stood up from his office chair.

“No hyung!! She is going to be seriously injured by those fans who didn’t accept the news! I am not going to take that risk!!” I yelled back.

“Hyung, D.O. is right…this is the matter of life which is more important…why not reveal it earlier then maybe I could write another song to fill up the press conference time schedule…” Suho hyung join in the conversation.

“Haizz…” Manger hyung sighed and rub his forehead.

“Alright, alright…we would reveal Min Joo to the public next week during the opening for Chanyeol’s new movie. We would reveal her to the press and media at the press conference before the movie start.” Manger hyung said and rearrange the schedule.

“Thanks ~ Hyung!!” I exclaimed happily and smile brightly.

“You are welcome…Ahahaha… I think this Min Joo really changed you within 2 weeks. You used to be less caring but after meeting her you are more caring and—“

“Yah! Hyung! I am just doing this so my mom wouldn’t scold me if Min Joo is hurt by those fans…she didn’t change me!” I protested but Suho and manger hyung just stood there laughing.

“Alright…you ‘didn’t’ change…” Manger hyung said and giggle. I rolled my eyes and walk back to the practice room with Suho hyung.

*I didn’t change…I am more caring for the ugly duckling only… I wouldn’t forgive myself if she is hurt…* I thought as we started practicing.

*After Practice*

It was a tiring day and I drove home by myself with a grumpy mood. I reached home and open the door and saw Min Joo playing with tofu.

“Ooh…you are home! Have you eaten??”Min Joo said cheerfully as she stood up from the floor. I didn’t reply her but just threw everything on the floor and lie down on the sofa.

“Tch… Fine don’t reply…stupid D.O.” Min Joo mumble. Magically, by hearing that, it makes me feel happier! It is always like our child fight is going to happen and our child fight will always make me happier.

“What?? Ugly duckling, say that again??” I stood up from the sofa and smile brightly.

“Stupid D.O. don’t call me ugly duckling~~!!!” Min Joo whined like a cute3 year old girl.

“Forget it!! Are you hungry?” Min Joo asked.

“Neh…a little…” I replied.

“Good!!” Min Joo exclaimed and ran into the kitchen.

“What are you doing??” I asked and sat at the dining table.

“Remember when we visited my yeye’s pasta restaurant and you ask me what ‘Happy Pasta’ is?” Min Joo said as she bought out a plate of pasta and place it in front of me.

“So…. I cooked it for you~ Hope you enjoy~ “Min Joo said and gave me a fork.

“Tch...Why are you cooking it for me??Have you fallen for me?!” I asked with a joking tone.

“Just eat it!! Erm~~ Just take it as I thank you for helping me take my shoe from the mini roof!” Min Joo replied and took a seat opposite me.

“Whatever…” I replied and took a bite of the pasta.

At the first taste of the pasta, happy memories of me and Min Joo quickly re-flash through my mind and I a smile lit up on my face.

“So… My pasta make you happier right?? That why it is call happy pasta! It bring you happiness from your happy memories~” Min Joo said and smile brightly.

“It is not bad…” I replied

“Fine… if it is not bad then don’t it!!” Min Joo said and try to snatch the plate of pasta and quickly ate it but of course I wouldn’t let that happen! It is delicious and I love it!

“Stupid D.O.!! Is it so hard for you to say it is delicious??” Min Joo said while trying to snatch the plate. Just like this the child fight started again and I couldn’t feel stress or tired when I am around MY ugly duckling. All the tiredness from work and school is gone.

*Night time*

Min Joo was playing with Tofu in the room while I was busy thinking of the song lyrics but I couldn’t focus because all I had in my mind was miss. Ugly duckling.

“Yah~ Ugly duckling… Manger hyung decided to introduce you to the public next week as my fiancée so prepare yourself. Don’t do anything stupid and make me embarrassed…” I said as I look away from my work.

“Tch… I am not stupid… You are stupid!” Min Joo said.

“I am not the clumsy person who walks and fall in front of the public…” I replied and lied my head on the study table.

“Fine… I am clumsy and I admit it…”

“Good…you are honest…”I replied and walk to my bed and take a 5minutes rest.


*Min Joo POV*

“Fine… I am clumsy and I admit it…” I replied.

“Good…you are honest…”D.O. replied and walk to his bed and took a 5 minutes rest.

I just pouted and continue to play with Tofu when suddenly I heard a sound.

“Woooh~~” then a clod gust of wind blow.

*Omo…this house isn’t haunted right??* I thought and looked around the room.

“Yah…D.O. ah~ did you heard that??” I ask as I gulp down my saliva.

“What?? Don’t disturb me…let me rest…” D.O. replied with his eyes close.

I pouted and look away.

*Maybe it is just my imagination….* I thought when suddenly the sound was being heard again.

*D.O. didn’t hear that?? Why is it only me?? I am scared….* I thought as I whined to myself as I look at the room. My hands turn cold and my legs turn jelly-like.

“Time to start work again…” D.O. said as he stood up from his bed and stretch his arms.

“Wooh~~”

“Ah…Bowah?! I am scared!!!” I yelled and ran to hug D.O. and shut my eyes tightly when the sound was being heard.


*D.O. POV*

*Bowah… What is wrong with ugly duckling...why is she so scared??* I thought as I look at Min Joo who is hugging me tightly.

“Wooh~~” The sound of my neighbor’s door made as the wind blow through the cold night.

“Ah…the sound…I hate it… I am scared of it!!” Min Joo yelled and hugged me even tighter with her eyes shut.

*Ah~~ She must have thought that was a ghost… HAHAHA!! She is so stupid but cute at the same time…* I thought as I giggle silently at how cute Min Joo was.

“Yah~~! Let me go…I have work to do…” I said.

“No…I am scared!! Please don’t leave me alone…It is scary…” Min Joo whined.

“I am not leaving you alone…I am in this same room with you so just let me go…I have got work to do…” I said and try to push Min Joo away but she won’t let go.

“Just sleep on my bed…It is warm and cozy…there is nothing to be scared about…” I said and Min Joo immediately let go.

“If I am sleeping on your bed where are you going to sleep??” Min Joo said childishly.

“I am going to sleep on the floor…” I said and roll my eyes.

“Alright…” Min Joo said and walk to my bed and hid under the blanket.

I shook my head at her stupidness and went to continue to do my work.

-3 Hours later-

*I have no reason to write these lyrics…it has no meaning towards me!! Gosh…I only left with 3 weeks and 1 day what am I going to do??* I sighed and off my study table’s light.

“Yah…bowah!! I am scared…don’t go!!” Min Joo whined.

*Hahaha…still having nightmare?? She is really dumb to believe there is a ghost in the house but seeing that side of her makes me really happy and it relieve my stress…I have fallen for her….I wonder if she does too…* I thought as I walk over to Min Joo and help her to cover up blanket when suddenly Min Joo grab my hand but she was still asleep.

*Are you really that scared? Ugly Duckling is scared…Guess I should have told you it was my neighbor’s door….Sorry for making you scared and frighten…* I thought as I held Min Joo hands not wanting to let go.


-In The Morning-

*Min Joo POV*

I woke up with the sun shining into the room.

*Yesterday was scary…* I thought as I rub my eyes.

“Ah~~~!” I yelled and kick D.O. off the bed.

“Yay~~ Why are you sleeping on the bed?! I thought you said you are going to sleep on the floor?!” I exclaimed and look at D.O. who fell on the floor.

“Oh please… Ugly duckling it was you who held my hand and ask me to don’t leave you alone!! You should be glad that I stay by your side when you are scared!!” D.O. said as he comb his messy hair.

“So…don’t you know that I am girl and you are a boy so we shouldn’t even share a same bed until we are married?!” I said.

“We are going to be anyway so that doesn’t make any difference…” D.O. replied and sighed.

“Yeah…but still- aish….forget it…sorry for kick you off the bed just now…”I apologize and ran to the bathroom.


*D.O. POV*

*What is with this ugly duckling?! She wanted me to stay but ask me to go away…seriously I don’t get her at times….*


-Breakfast time-

*Min Joo POV*

We were eating breakfast when suddenly I receive a call.

“Hello, who are you??”

“Ooh~ Really?!”

“Okay see you tomorrow~” I said and hung up the phone.

“Who is it??” D.O. asked.

“I am not going to tell you…” I replied and did a merong.

“Tell me? It is a guy or girl?? If it is a guy don’t see him tomorrow!” D.O. said.

“Why should I?? It is a guy and I am going to see him tomorrow~” I replied.

“Yah! Ugly duckling! Don’t go! Didn’t I told you not to look or have physical contact with other guys?!”

“Why?? Are you so jealous?? Have you fallen for me??” I asked and smirked.

“Aish…just go if you want…”

*Stupid D.O. I purposely made you jealous just wanting you to say you like me….is it so hard for you to confess to me first?? I like you but I don’t want to confess first…* I thought as I look at D.O. silently.

“That guy I am going to meet is---“


Hey my lovely readers~~ Sorry for not updating recently...): Hope you enjoy this 'childish love' chapter and do comment and subscribe; upvote are most welcome. ^.^

Thank you to all my subsribers and people who helped me upvote!! ^^

School is starting soon and i might be able to update everyday but i will try my best to update as soon as i have free time! So do support me till then

XOXO